Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Who are we to decide if my right to gun down a school full of children is more valuable than the lives of those children?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Taintrunner posted:

It's fuckin' rad that all these kids are marching on the democratic halls of power, demanding answers and change, and will only be told, "no. gently caress you. we will change nothing" and in that these kids will be driven further and further into a radicalized left

maybe they will join the DSA and

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

a helpful bear posted:

lol so many sour replies on twitter to this

unless she turns out to be someone horrific i think this is p great/clever

tbh i think having the platonic ideal of a perfectly executed if unflashy run being scored helps to understand scale :shobon:

like sure internet's like "LOL THEY CAN'T SKI LOLOL" but i haven't seen what their score was and they got to the olympics by following the rules

i say good for them

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

It's fuckin' rad that all these kids are marching on the democratic halls of power, demanding answers and change, and will only be told, "no. gently caress you. we will change nothing" and in that these kids will be driven further and further into a radicalized left

and then proceed to forget to vote

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

GobiasIndustries posted:

isn't he supposed to be at that CNN thing tonight?

that Mario Rubey guy is and he cried about it last night

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

skaboomizzy posted:

parkland kids are in Rick Scott's office and he's refusing to meet with them

one of his aides is asking the angry mob of teens to shorten their message to one sentence for him

this is gonna go great for him if he runs for Senate this year

Is this...is this satire? I can't tell anymore.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/966399479191662592

think i figured out why so many people work for trumo

just gotta walk in on ivanka givin him a beej and ur set for life

didn't work for Bran

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

mormonpartyboat posted:

field plate or full plate

Armor rating doesn't matter unless you are going for an iron barb build

augias
Apr 7, 2009

is that what he says in that scene? im talkin about Mjr Kong in Dr strangelove?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

i went grocery shopping and came home to find some old weirdo taking photographs of my house

I came out and confronted him and "what the gently caress are you doing?" and he hands me this and then leaves and drives off

Mueller!!! :arghfist:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/BarackObama/status/966350067287363584

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Bring back leaded water and gasoline

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
So the main evidence that this kid Hogg is an actor is that he....once attended high school in a different state? And I guess his family decided to move to Florida for some reason?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

euphronius posted:

and then proceed to forget to vote

you rehash that as if it is in a boring neoliberal timeline~

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
im glad billy graham is dead tbh

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

moist turtleneck posted:

Bring back leaded water and gasoline

frack yeah

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

speaking of paid actors, i found out that the trump campaign actually did eventually pay the company that supplied the actors to cheer for the escalator speech (the company had to file an FEC complaint to get trump to pay up)

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
trump!!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

remember when Trump was going to go to the DMZ but a stray cloud got in the way of their helicopter and they had to do a U Turn and he got really mad

lol the best part of this is going and looking at what the weather was like that day

literally not a single cloud over the entirety of North and South

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

brugroffil posted:

surely no NRA member has ever carried while intoxicated!

In my little deep red childhood home in Northeast PA, our recently (at the time) dead neighbors daughter was going through his things and found a loaded revolver in the cushions of his couch. Rather than taking it to a gun store, the police, or even my dad (whose hobby was restoring historical firearms, so he knew a hell of a lot more about safety and how guns work than most), she got the bright idea of taking it to a bar she frequents thinking one of the regulars might be able to unload it.

To his credit, the rando she picked for the job did manage to unload it. It's just that he did so explosively and at the cost of a finger.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nonsense posted:

Alex Jones is asking for a mile of hurt

it's not really effective on him since he'll just eat a big bowl of chili to forget any pain

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

you rehash that as if it is in a boring neoliberal timeline~

I've made the joke twice !

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

it's perfect

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SHVPS4DETH posted:

tbh i think having the platonic ideal of a perfectly executed if unflashy run being scored helps to understand scale :shobon:

like sure internet's like "LOL THEY CAN'T SKI LOLOL" but i haven't seen what their score was and they got to the olympics by following the rules

i say good for them

we need more role models showing that pursuing your dreams is worth it even if you aren't - and never end up - a world class superstar

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

"why would I kiss this lady in a place filled with security cameras that I personally own"

:thunk:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Basebf555 posted:

So the main evidence that this kid Hogg is an actor is that he....once attended high school in a different state? And I guess his family decided to move to Florida for some reason?

TIDE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

i went grocery shopping and came home to find some old weirdo taking photographs of my house

I came out and confronted him and "what the gently caress are you doing?" and he hands me this and then leaves and drives off

lol better check ur microwave

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I didn't even realize they did skis on the halfpipe?
I thought that was just snowboarding but I'm learning that's wrong.
Weird.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Schnorkles posted:

im glad billy graham is dead tbh

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

BurntCornMuffin posted:

In my little deep red childhood home in Northeast PA, our recently (at the time) dead neighbors daughter was going through his things and found a loaded revolver in the cushions of his couch. Rather than taking it to a gun store, the police, or even my dad (whose hobby was restoring historical firearms, so he knew a hell of a lot more about safety and how guns work than most), she got the bright idea of taking it to a bar she frequents thinking one of the regulars might be able to unload it.

To his credit, the rando she picked for the job did manage to unload it. It's just that he did so explosively and at the cost of a finger.

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

god drat buggs bunnied himself

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

dang sergei ivanovich it looks like you got owned

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

can't imagine why an upper middle class family would move to florida

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

I didn't even realize they did skis on the halfpipe?
I thought that was just snowboarding but I'm learning that's wrong.
Weird.

yeah slopestyle too

olympics are good

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
BatBoy-lookin rear end in a top hat Rick Scott gonna get owned by the teens this evening

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

SKULL.GIF posted:

you can find out more if you go to their website notannsafront.biz

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
the cnn town hall ends with a shot of a terrified Liddle Marco looking over the edge of the stage, waiting for a stage hand to help him down

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/HanifJWilliams/status/811205287646400512

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Epic High Five posted:

lol the best part of this is going and looking at what the weather was like that day

literally not a single cloud over the entirety of North and South

its so good

ill never forget the rogue cloud that dogged Trump's destiny to stand at the border and give a stern look across while steepling his stubby fingers to make them look longer

euphronius posted:

I've made the joke twice !

:sun:

• Locked thread