Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

LET ME ASK YOU THIS:
Could a dog be a spy?

I say maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting

Big Beef City posted:

LET ME ASK YOU THIS:
Could a dog be a spy?

I say maybe.

Yes. Cats? Too high of a risk of producing double agents, so no to feline Spooks.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Calm Waters posted:

how's that anesthesia come down doin bud
Considering I didn't have the epidural nor any anesthesia, you're asking the wrong guy my dude

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

I heard women hijack your sperm, so I guess don't hide your secrets there.

That's only in Grand Theft Auto (a video game by Rick Start games)

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

The question is, can women not be spies? They're spying on my friends, on my wallet, on my job, on my COCK, I mean, all they do is loving spy, everything is open to their prying eyes, there are no secrets anymore, it's just WOMEN and SPYING and "Why did you go out to lunch every day last week, that's expensive" and "You should get gas at the grocery store instead of Shell, it's less expensive" like I'm out buying loving 93 octane and doing doughnuts in the parking lot for half an hour, or maybe I'm just out banging some other woman but even thought I'm not she just won't let it go and she's all "How's Alicia, didn't you say she was getting divorced" because yeah I'm just going to go LAY PIPE AS SOON AS ALICIA IS SINGLE AND WHY THE gently caress DOES SHE CARE ABOUT THE ROBOCALLS I GET AT DINNER TIME GODDAMMIT JUST LEA

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

No because spies like us

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

a mysterious cloak posted:

The question is, can women not be spies? They're spying on my friends, on my wallet, on my job, on my COCK, I mean, all they do is loving spy, everything is open to their prying eyes, there are no secrets anymore, it's just WOMEN and SPYING and "Why did you go out to lunch every day last week, that's expensive" and "You should get gas at the grocery store instead of Shell, it's less expensive" like I'm out buying loving 93 octane and doing doughnuts in the parking lot for half an hour, or maybe I'm just out banging some other woman but even thought I'm not she just won't let it go and she's all "How's Alicia, didn't you say she was getting divorced" because yeah I'm just going to go LAY PIPE AS SOON AS ALICIA IS SINGLE AND WHY THE gently caress DOES SHE CARE ABOUT THE ROBOCALLS I GET AT DINNER TIME GODDAMMIT JUST LEA

My car only accepts 93 octane as well, I drive a race car

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

remember in mr and mrs smith when they are talking about their "number". women can definitely be spies, they just have to give up the goods if you know what i mean ;)

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

free hubcaps posted:

I remember hearing that the gestapo caught a number of soviet spies by paying attention to their vocabulary, at least one was caught when she used the word ‘concrete’ (as an adjective) more than once in an interview

Shibboleths are a useful tool.

An effective lady spy would probably just have to be extremely plain-looking, a smoking-hot spy would attract too much attention and be remembered. Maybe you have a team where the smoking-hot spy is a diversion?

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

If spy training includes reading I Spy books as well as playing I Spy computer games for the PC, I might be a spy

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Lowtax posted:

That's not a woman that is a person fumigating a home for millipedes trust me I know this from experience

Millipedes are funny little critters. It's the centipedes you gotta watch out for.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The_end
May 17, 2014
All women are spies .

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

In spy lingo this place is known as "the house of love".

You know the phrase "a spy in the house of love"? Now you understand it on a whole new level. you're welcome

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Truly, the enemy within

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
They put mascara on the eye holes in their newspapers and it really gives them away. So no.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Icochet posted:

They put mascara on the eye holes in their newspapers and it really gives them away. So no.

One time my friend gave me a kaleidoscope and told me to look through it and I did and then later kids were laughing at me because it had black ink around the rim and I looked like the proverbial fool and long story short I still harbor an intense hatred for this individual

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Lowtax posted:

One time my friend gave me a kaleidoscope and told me to look through it and I did and then later kids were laughing at me because it had black ink around the rim and I looked like the proverbial fool and long story short I still harbor an intense hatred for this individual

This very prank sparked off a civil war in my country resulting in 39 000 casualties.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You know what?!
I don't flipping KNOW, ok?!
Christ!
Every goddamn day with you it's can woman be spies this or how many doors does this car have that!
Well what about my questions?! What about that time I knew I put 6 shirts in the dryer and when I went to fold them there were only 5???

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I would think big titties would get in the way of a proper shooting stance

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I would think big titties would get in the way of a proper shooting stance

You virgin goons don’t even know how women work... they could fire from their nipples, idiot

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nah because if they have to hide in the ocean, like underwater, they could get their period and sharks could eat them. Also boobs are buoyant and make them float so all somebody has to do is look for a couple of boobs breaching the water. So no women don’t make very good spies. :shrug:

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Nah because if they have to hide in the ocean, like underwater, they could get their period and sharks could eat them. Also boobs are buoyant and make them float so all somebody has to do is look for a couple of boobs breaching the water. So no women don’t make very good spies. :shrug:

Why would you have to hide in the ocean, water is invisible so you'd be found within seconds anyway

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The white spy from Mad Magazine was post-op so I'd say she counts unless you're a loving bigot

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I don't know if they can be spies, but they sure can be SPICY! Yowza!!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Mariana Horchata posted:

also Hope Hicks (MI6)

lol imagine steaming ol trompsters balls for The Queen :britain:

Lowtax posted:

What if it's a creature composed entirely of boobs, like a rat king but with tits?

this was devolped thousands of years ago, but don't look unless you're willing to examine ~eavil breast magicks~

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lowtax,

Serious question: why did you post this?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

this was devolped thousands of years ago, but don't look unless you're willing to examine ~eavil breast magicks~

drat, some barnacle titties

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Those aren't breasts, those are severed testicles

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Lowtax,

Serious question: why did you post this?

Serious answer: why does it matter to you

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Lowtax posted:

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING :argh:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Cubone posted:

KEEP MY GBS CLEAN OF FEMALE SPY THREADS

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

waw

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

This is true

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lowtax posted:

I was confused as to whether the op was meant to be funny on its own or if there was some context or story it related to that would make it funny that I might have missed.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Cubone posted:

This thread is a distraction. The female spy is already behind you, ready to put a bullet into the back of your head and greatly improve your posting.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I was confused as to whether the op was meant to be funny on its own or if there was some context or story it related to that would make it funny that I might have missed.

Well you see when a man loves a woman,

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lowtax posted:

Well you see when a man loves a woman,

I always thought that song was by Michael Bolton but it’s not it’s by Percy Sledge!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Dude's just asking a question. I thought that's what we did in GBS. :confused:

• Locked thread