Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

juche avocado posted:

what does ISD stand for and is it Integrated and if so is that the :yikes: integrated (integration is good but obviously that should be default status quo non-labeled setting)

Independent school district usually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

Al! posted:

god bless those 2% of democrats who still think he's faithful to her.
thank you, god bless you too

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

at the dc protests today

i'm trying. i'm trying.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

tacodaemon posted:

at the dc protests today

look at how happy those kids are to be there, must be hard not to smile when papa Soros is paying you $3k an hour

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

The children are protesting

I know what will stop them

SUSPENDING ALL OF THEM

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Gringostar posted:

go to the media and burn the whole loving thing down

like get on chris hayes, look directly into the camera and calmly state the piss tape is real

everyone dies friend

you can die a legend

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

tacodaemon posted:

at the dc protests today

god bless our patriotic teens :patriot: :cumpolice:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

THE TRANSLATOR PROJECT

goddamn it's perfect lmao

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

2DCAT posted:

team trupm has gone to bizarre lengths to force me to resign now. In addition to being paid to do nothing, they are now sending me around the country (yay free per diem) to sit around and continue to do nothing,... in an effort to annoy me with TSA lines to the point that i resign?? :thunk:.

So if you live in: SF, San Jose, Sacramento, Tampa Bay, Orlando, Austin, or Boston and would like to drink for free on taxpayers per diem, let me know :suicide:

:patriot:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Gringostar posted:

go to the media and burn the whole loving thing down

like get on chris hayes, look directly into the camera and calmly state the piss tape is real

everyone dies friend

you can die a legend

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

people with really dubious credentials have to stick together to fend off people with kinda dubious credentials

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

tenderjerk posted:

thank you, god bless you too

i meant that in the sothern style

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

tacodaemon posted:

at the dc protests today

:gizz:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Improvised scholastic device

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
2% of Dems don't think Trump is capable of having sex with anyone

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

Al! posted:

i meant that in the sothern style

well bless your heart

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
the only students who could possibly give a poo poo about their "permanent record" would be those looking to go to college and they're gonna know right away that no college would look at a kid with an otherwise clean slate and hold that bullshit suspension against them

so congrats on handing out hundreds of spring breaks, supernintendo chalmers

if the kids are smart they'll stage the walkout on a Tuesday

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

that case is actually the origin of "i dont give a tinkers drat"

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

wow

authority telling teens to behave themselves or it will go on their permanent record

:allears:

that's how principal bone used to threaten doug

even as a lad i knew that was a horseshit line of talk

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

2DCAT posted:

lol, literally no one believes

Yeah that 42% of Republicans is just "Trump good" partisan response, like the absolute minimum level of signaling you'd get lmao

Melania getting publicly cucked over and over and over

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

i had a suspicion it'd be Paul Eiding

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

brugroffil posted:

Lol that owns

Do you get to keep the airline miles at least?

yep, as well as hotel and rental car points too. It's so embarrassing.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

brugroffil posted:

Independent school district usually

it's the south so probably Integrated School District lol

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
the only lesson these kids will ever need will be from the school of hard knocks

get loving wrekt curtis rhodes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

in the arms of an angel~~

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

skaboomizzy posted:

the only students who could possibly give a poo poo about their "permanent record" would be those looking to go to college and they're gonna know right away that no college would look at a kid with an otherwise clean slate and hold that bullshit suspension against them

If anything application committees would give them bonus points.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

brugroffil posted:

"Ha ha" but it isn't true since he lives in a state that restores voting rights, which is good

its true for the convicts that nobody tells

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

Getting a little desperate there Rauner? The up coming election isn't going to go well for you.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

skaboomizzy posted:

What're you talking about

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Robert Plant posted:

Speaking of pieces of poo poo, Donald Trump is a real piece of poo poo.

Who?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Trust me, watch this. Seriously it is worth it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbIGBCcfKZg

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

brugroffil posted:

Yeah that 42% of Republicans is just "Trump good" partisan response, like the absolute minimum level of signaling you'd get lmao

Melania getting publicly cucked over and over and over

speaking of which how is her campaign for victims of cyberbullying going~

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
the government pays for me to hang out in hotels and travel to cool places, wont someone finally unchain me from this yoke :negative:

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

skaboomizzy posted:

The letter also says "don't bother having your parents write you a note, it won't matter". Oh ok, what about a lawsuit then? We know how much schools love lawsuits!

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Shugojin posted:

Independent School District

As to what that means, hell if I know

In Texas, there's a gently caress ton of Independent School Districts. It just means that it is an independent school system with public schools at all grade levels (1st -- 12th). Every ISD has it's own school board and its own budget. There may be several primary thru high schools within an ISD but each ISD operates independently of other ISDs. It's a big reason why public education funding in Texas is such a poo poo show.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

skaboomizzy posted:

exactly

not only that, I'm pretty sure there is a very good 1st amendment case that the school district would get owned on in hilarious fashion

this will backfire and it will be amazing to watch

:suspense:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

for those who dont recognize the name, @marybtinker was the teenage girl antiwar protestor in the tinker v. des moines supreme court case in 1965 that established high school students' protest rights

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

juche avocado posted:

what does ISD stand for and is it Integrated and if so is that the :yikes: integrated (integration is good but obviously that should be default status quo non-labeled setting)

internet sex disease

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

2DCAT posted:

yep, as well as hotel and rental car points too. It's so embarrassing.

Awesome, enjoy your free personal vacation after your free work vacation!

Are they flying you around to useless conferences and meetings or just making you report to different offices for no reason at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

2DCAT posted:

team trupm has gone to bizarre lengths to force me to resign now. In addition to being paid to do nothing, they are now sending me around the country (yay free per diem) to sit around and continue to do nothing,... in an effort to annoy me with TSA lines to the point that i resign?? :thunk:.

So if you live in: SF, San Jose, Sacramento, Tampa Bay, Orlando, Austin, or Boston and would like to drink for free on taxpayers per diem, let me know :suicide:

if you've got a connecting flight in charlotte i know a decent greek place i'd be happy to get drunk and eat lamb at on a weekday on the government's dime

• Locked thread