Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Those kids better watch out. If they get suspended, it could go on their PERMANENT RECORD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

2DCAT posted:

team trupm has gone to bizarre lengths to force me to resign now. In addition to being paid to do nothing, they are now sending me around the country (yay free per diem) to sit around and continue to do nothing,... in an effort to annoy me with TSA lines to the point that i resign?? :thunk:.

So if you live in: SF, San Jose, Sacramento, Tampa Bay, Orlando, Austin, or Boston and would like to drink for free on taxpayers per diem, let me know :suicide:

i live in Boston holla at ya boy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

2DCAT posted:

yep, as well as hotel and rental car points too. It's so embarrassing.

if you are sayin that its embarrassing for you? hell no

embarrassing for them? no poo poo, rack up as much as you can, set a PR best~ namaste

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

team trupm has gone to bizarre lengths to force me to resign now. In addition to being paid to do nothing, they are now sending me around the country (yay free per diem) to sit around and continue to do nothing,... in an effort to annoy me with TSA lines to the point that i resign?? :thunk:.

So if you live in: SF, San Jose, Sacramento, Tampa Bay, Orlando, Austin, or Boston and would like to drink for free on taxpayers per diem, let me know :suicide:

lol the "you're fired man" can't actually fire anyone because he's a wimp lmao

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Seriously though the minute the first lawsuit is filed this superintendent is gonna lose his job and career haha

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

peepeepants posted:

Getting a little desperate there Rauner? The up coming election isn't going to go well for you.

Yeah but we're just going to get another billionaire :(

Listening to Rauner :qq: about madigan while attempting to shirk any responsibility for governing for the next few months will be funny at least

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

thrawn527 posted:

Those kids better watch out. If they get suspended, it could go on their PERMANENT RECORD.

Permanent Record...aka Death

like from being shot up in a war zone called School

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

2DCAT posted:

What did you do

Blatzmobile
Nov 1, 2012

This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Gringostar posted:

exactly

not only that, I'm pretty sure there is a very good 1st amendment case that the school district would get owned on in hilarious fashion

this will backfire and it will be amazing to watch

:suspense:

students don't have 1st amendment rights. look up Bong Hits for Jesus.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

I'd prob drive down to tampa, it's 3hrs tho

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

radical meme posted:

In Texas, there's a gently caress ton of Independent School Districts. It just means that it is an independent school system with public schools at all grade levels (1st -- 12th). Every ISD has it's own school board and its own budget. There may be several primary thru high schools within an ISD but each ISD operates independently of other ISDs. It's a big reason why public education funding in Texas is such a poo poo show.

i grew up in TX and until reading this post had no idea that this wasn’t the norm across the US

lol

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

brugroffil posted:

Independent school district usually

what does cspam stand for and if the c stands for clit is that an innuendo

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

Permanent Record...aka Death

like from being shot up in a war zone called School
permanent record is certain

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

juche avocado posted:

what does ISD stand for and is it Integrated and if so is that the :yikes: integrated (integration is good but obviously that should be default status quo non-labeled setting)
imperial star destroyer

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

2DCAT posted:

will take u up on that Austin offer.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Al! posted:

millenial outreach~

lol what is this from?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Not a Children posted:

What did you do

he's a secret globalist billionaire

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

juche avocado posted:

what does cspam stand for and if the c stands for clit is that an innuendo

cspam stands for the playing of the piss tape

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

radical meme posted:

In Texas, there's a gently caress ton of Independent School Districts. It just means that it is an independent school system with public schools at all grade levels (1st -- 12th). Every ISD has it's own school board and its own budget. There may be several primary thru high schools within an ISD but each ISD operates independently of other ISDs. It's a big reason why public education funding in Texas is such a poo poo show.

That's not how it is in most states? That's how Illinois is too. Sometimes it's not even k-12, it's several k-8 districts feeding into one high school

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
when r u in SF 2dcat

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

called it!

fuckers

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

will take u up on that Austin offer.

:same:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Ruzihm posted:

lol what is this from?

you're kidding?

it's from Abuela's Website~ It was mocked for the election cycle, how did you miss this :staredog:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Dana Loesch is an absolutely loving atrocious person

Calde
Jun 20, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

i had a suspicion it'd be Paul Eiding

I feel incredibly dumb for thinking that it was some nerd pulling Campbell's lines from the games and stitching them together with audio editing. On the other hand it turns out Paul Eiding owns.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

at the dc protests today

that girls got a good point

shoot jizz not bullets inshallah

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

cspam stands for the playing of the piss tape

inshallah, as god faps it

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

2DCAT posted:

oh hey im in tampa wheres my drink

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
dehumanize yourself and face to a blot on your permanent record

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

"Respect yourself..." go gently caress yourself

teachers are really amazing people who do an important job in spite of the low pay, lack of respect, and idiots like this in charge of them

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
If the Cowboys/Texans won the Superbowl I'm pretty sure this rear end in a top hat would be fine with kids cutting school for the parade.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

for those who dont recognize the name, @marybtinker was the teenage girl antiwar protestor in the tinker v. des moines supreme court case in 1965 that established high school students' protest rights

Yeah didn't realize that the linked tweet wouldn't show.

Tinker was a landmark decision and that letter from the superintendent is tinkerviolation.txt

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

it always goes back to loving crypto currency

https://twitter.com/djlavoie/status/966388179199774720

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

at the dc protests today

someone avatar size the shoot jizz sign pls

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

you're kidding?

it's from Abuela's Website~ It was mocked for the election cycle, how did you miss this :staredog:
haha whod go to hillarys website

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
15 minutes to the Listening Jeff Session

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
French fries with mayonaise owns.

But only the food mayonaise

Eating it to trigger the libs

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

oh god the youtube doubler link

this is actually perfect

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Corny posted:

Dana Loesch is an absolutely loving atrocious person

https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...m=.30e89c4ff342

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
its certainly a thing when all the appellate attorneys I'm following respond in various stages of "Uhhhhhhh" regardless of their overall political bent.

• Locked thread