Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Blatzmobile posted:

students don't have 1st amendment rights. look up Bong Hits for Jesus.

that was a pretty narrow ruling that applied to promoting drug use

this is literally promoting "I don't want to be loving murdered"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

juche avocado posted:

what does cspam stand for and if the c stands for clit is that an innuendo

Clit spam, duh

Like spam, but made entirely out of pork clits

So just regular spam I guess

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

haha whod go to hillarys website

i was told to 'pokemon go' to her website and so I did, what of it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Not a Children posted:

What did you do

he said the president looks shorter than obama in his official portrait lmao

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Zyla posted:

someone avatar size the shoot jizz sign pls

It'd be a good gang tag

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

tenderjerk posted:

i was told to 'pokemon go' to her website and so I did, what of it

holy crap a wild tenderjerk! now where ar my pokéballs :thunk:

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Lmao lovely education and no right to free speech.

USA

USA

USA

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Al! posted:

I forgot that happened

god that was so good

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
pokemon go get fuckin owned in the election and cause the apocalypse because i'm loving hillary clinton and I'm terrible at my job

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:thunk: How much do I hate myself today......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdM1UD4mvAw

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trump

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

oh god the youtube doubler link

this is actually perfect

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Shoot Jizz not kids.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Blatzmobile posted:

That did not overturn Tinker friendo

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

pokemon go get fuckin owned in the election and cause the apocalypse because i'm loving hillary clinton and I'm terrible at my job

Suk

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
2DCAT was Jared all along

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

oh i see if i had bothered to read the superintendent's ungrammatical and unprofessional letter I would have my answer to ISD

but i preferred the trump thred method

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

new kind of cat posted:

that's how principal bone used to threaten doug

even as a lad i knew that was a horseshit line of talk

"let me just check ur permanent record" *licks thumb*

"no need, its all fake news"

"oh in that case, congradulations mr. president"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

brugroffil posted:

That's not how it is in most states? That's how Illinois is too. Sometimes it's not even k-12, it's several k-8 districts feeding into one high school

particularly in the east coast the norm tends to be each county or county-equivalent being its own school district (with some exceptions like a large city covering multiple counties) so for people like me who grew up with that system it's always :psyduck: to find put about independent school districts that arent just "the county" or "the city"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
REVEAL YOURSELF

https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/965420687656673280

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

tacodaemon posted:

at the dc protests today

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Basebf555 posted:

Seriously though the minute the first lawsuit is filed this superintendent is gonna lose his job and career haha

self-owns are the best owns

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

juche avocado posted:

oh i see if i had bothered to read the superintendent's ungrammatical and unprofessional letter I would have my answer to ISD

but i preferred the trump thred method

the trump thread method, like the rhythm method, feels good but is not always effective

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

im sorry, 2dcat, for helping you have a permanent vacation

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

If this shooting had happened two years ago, instead of chuds spamming tide pods hot takes about the victims it'd be Pokemon go stuff

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

haha whod go to hillarys website

well there is a convenient screencap that connects it and mocks it relentlessly for months in 2016 so missing the point dummy

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
my school district was my town and that's it I'm sorry you went to defective schools

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

tacodaemon posted:

particularly in the east coast the norm tends to be each county or county-equivalent being its own school district (with some exceptions like a large city covering multiple counties) so for people like me who grew up with that system it's always :psyduck: to find put about independent school districts that arent just "the county" or "the city"

yeah it makes all that stuff about how hosed the property tax/school funding relationship make even more sense

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

paging cumshitter, your skills are needed to poo poo directly at nazi mouths

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Blatzmobile posted:

I loved that that was arguably religious speech too lmao

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Lastgirl posted:

you're kidding?

it's from Abuela's Website~ It was mocked for the election cycle, how did you miss this :staredog:

oh ya, so that was hillary's warning about pepe. I don't think i ever got around to seeing it first hand.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

2DCAT posted:

team trupm has gone to bizarre lengths to force me to resign now. In addition to being paid to do nothing, they are now sending me around the country (yay free per diem) to sit around and continue to do nothing,... in an effort to annoy me with TSA lines to the point that i resign?? :thunk:.

So if you live in: SF, San Jose, Sacramento, Tampa Bay, Orlando, Austin, or Boston and would like to drink for free on taxpayers per diem, let me know :suicide:

Can I have your job

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

logikv9 posted:

2DCAT was Jared all along

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

2DCAT posted:

team trupm has gone to bizarre lengths to force me to resign now. In addition to being paid to do nothing, they are now sending me around the country (yay free per diem) to sit around and continue to do nothing,... in an effort to annoy me with TSA lines to the point that i resign?? :thunk:.

So if you live in: SF, San Jose, Sacramento, Tampa Bay, Orlando, Austin, or Boston and would like to drink for free on taxpayers per diem, let me know :suicide:

lol you're being groomed to take over some department

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

zeal posted:

if you've got a connecting flight in charlotte i know a decent greek place i'd be happy to get drunk and eat lamb at on a weekday on the government's dime

I actually do (next week) but not sure if there's enough time to get through the gates and catch the next flight to my important meeting... nowhere

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

this was the exact ad i was thinking of when i made my post lmao

i actually can not articulate how horrid of a monster she is. i'm not familiar with the new testament since im a (((jew))) but i had to look up what the tat on her arm references (ephesians 6:12-13) and uh

quote:

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

it's the height of hypocrisy because she and all her ilk ARE the powers of this dark world, they propogate the evil which this new testament passage proclaims to fight against. she's absolutely evil.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Internet Webguy posted:

"let me just check ur permanent record" *licks thumb*

"no need, its all fake news"

"oh in that case, congradulations mr. president"

if these kids have a black mark on their permanent record they'll never be able to not go to a good school because rich kids have all the seats at all the good schools and theyll never be able to not get a well-paying job because there aren't any!!!!!!!

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Corny posted:

Dana Loesch is an absolutely loving atrocious person

she has no idea what she's walking into with that town hall it's gonna be hilarious

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

do any of you old people remember walking out to protest not making mlk day a holiday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Schnorkles posted:

when r u in SF 2dcat

Beginning March 5th

• Locked thread