Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
these people are the candles-budget image but replace candles with guns and budget with dead teenagers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Trump won't even remember this meeting tomorrow.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

So in the meeting with people who are sick of "thoughts and prayers" :

CNN posted:

President Trump welcomed students and parents during a listening session on school shootings at the White House.

“We want to do something about this horrible situation going on," he said.

Moments later, a pastor delivered a short prayer.

:golfclap:

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol cpac is held at the gaylord resort

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
So many people would love the opportunity to tell betsy and trump to suck their balls and they waste it on this. smdh

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Mr.Tophat posted:

That's passover stupid

Lol nice one

Jikes posted:

this better not loving turn out like Lost

We were dead the whole time... and then the cruel twist ending that we’re all very much alive.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

America is a cult

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

NotWearingPants posted:

Y'all have been commenting on this article for two pages now, but did anybody actually read it? It's the Moonies, ie the "mass wedding at Madison Square Garden" moonies. So while technically a "Christian" church, they are more commonly referred to as a "lunatic cult".

So it probably also won't be the whitest white event ever since there will most likely also be a significant number of Asian Americans.

Yeah I forgot that bit. But this type of thing speaks directly to rural white "mah guns" types and this is in nowhere northern PA. It's going to attract a type.

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Fabulous Knight posted:

Is sucking up to Trump a mandatory part of this? I mean he is the host but you know, they don't exactly owe him a thing.

It's been demonstrated that kissing his rear end can completely change his positions.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

Yeah I forgot that bit. But this type of thing speaks directly to rural white "mah guns" types and this is in nowhere northern PA. It's going to attract a type.

it's an excellent method of recruiting more dimwitted crazy people for their cult

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
Rural PA is absolutely the most depressing place I’ve ever been in this country.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Velvet Elvis posted:

It's been demonstrated that kissing his rear end can completely change his positions.

Drop the lobbyist budget and pay attractive women in powersuits to whisper proposed policy changes in his ear.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
THE PRESIDENT: "does anyone have an idea for what we can do to stop school shootings"?

wow

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I grew up in rural PA's coal/slate mining region and if you want a taste of the real flavor of the area check out a documentary called Shenandoah.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

trump just asked "does anyone have an idea on how to stop all these school shootings"

l m a o

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

There are no lols to be found here. This is so depressing.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
First mother fucker up is an 'arm the teachers' schmuck.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

THE FIRST SOLUTION IS ARMED GUARDS/TEACHERS

HAIL SATAN

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The answer is more guns and active shooter drills.

Pat yourselves on the back, America, problem solved.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

old beast lunatic posted:

I grew up in rural PA's coal/slate mining region and if you want a taste of the real flavor of the area check out a documentary about Centralia .

Fixed for true PA.

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
"a custodian could be an undercover police officer"

hail satan

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS SUGGESTING THAT THE JANITORS SHOULD BE UNDERCOVER COPS FUUUUCK YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I fully support making cops clean toilets.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Gun toting custodians: if you can clean up a classroom you can clean up crime

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Lunch Lady Doris, undercover cop feels like an untapped police procedural

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
THIS IS SO loving TWISTED

FILL THE SCHOOLS WITH GUNS

ALL THE GUNS

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
I've heard of 21 Jump Street but .22 Jump Street?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

"I don't want anyone to know who has the guns"

*active shooter alarm goes off*

*janitor walks out of the shitter with a gun, is shot by the cops*

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Centralia owns. Now I live in rural Utah and there's this place in the fucken middle of nowhere called smokey mountain. It's a natural coal fire. I'm planning an expedition out there this spring because I like brimstone and poo poo. :getin:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

The Walrus posted:

THE PRESIDENT: "does anyone have an idea for what we can do to stop school shootings"?

wow
jfc

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Irradiation posted:

Rural PA is absolutely the most depressing place I’ve ever been in this country.

I see you've never been to Trump's White House HEYOOOOOOOOOOO no but seriously rural Arkansas is the worst thing and I refused to ever go back. Overt racism coupled with a speaking pace that makes every sentence take the time of a paragraph and everything is boring and my grandparents made me to go a local open mic country music night near a place called Bald Knob

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

"increase our deterrence capabilities"

lol. haha

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If they start talking about ED209s holler and I'll tune in.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Walrus posted:

wow

What the gently caress kind of twisted hell dimension is this?

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

It's loving unbelievable that arming the janitors and guidance counselors is even being brought up as a possible solution. This country is so very loving broken.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

trump is freestyling

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Velvet Elvis posted:

It's loving unbelievable that arming the janitors and guidance counselors is even being brought up as a possible solution. This country is so very loving broken.

no, he is suggesting that police officers go undercover AS janitors and guidance Councillors and carry guns. in every school.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
*alarm blares*
*teacher presses down on Sudan and gun pops out of the globe*

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

The Walrus posted:

no, he is suggesting that police officers go undercover AS janitors and guidance Councillors and carry guns. in every school.

Like 21 Jump Street?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

If that coach had had a gun. Trump is rolling with this. Bring on the nuclear hellfire. We don’t deserve this life.