Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
with hundreds of millions of guns out there, why can't we arm every adult in a school? each district needs to form their own militia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
HE WANTS HIDDEN, SECRET, GUNS

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Given that the kid was a MAGA this guy secretly supports the shooting

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

sexpig by night posted:

HE WANT'S UNDERCOVER COPS IN SCHOOL

will they get mechas, like my animes

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Potato Salad posted:

Turns out he made a killing.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Yeah I remember that part of American History X where he’s complaining that English class has too much literature from black authors.

English class should only teach the Queens English and only have British authors. Also it should have breaks for tea.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Man_of_Teflon posted:

lol guidance counselors with guns

Guns for Guidance

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
"hello fellow youths, im a transfer student"

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

sexpig by night posted:

"A custodian can be an undercover police man...a lunch lady...a guidance councilor"

but enough about my favorite Steven seagal movies

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I can think of one dude who served lunches at school and legally owned a gun

it didn't end well for him

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Guidance counselors need shoulder fired SAMs.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Potato Salad posted:

Turns out he made a killing.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

this dude just simply doesn't understand the concept of prevention

just not even a concept the guy can fathom

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
doesnt this chucklefuck know that only the police are allowed to wantonly murder/shoot people?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
give the firearms to random people every morning and tell them to hide them like easter eggs

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

GobiasIndustries posted:

trump nods along like a loving moron because the guy keeps repeating 'first responders'

LMAO 'A CUSTODIAN COULD BE AN UNDER COVER POLICE OFFICER'

My school district in a smallish town has a 5 schools in the City limits, we have 3 on duty police officers at any time.

Yeah.... thousands and thousands of schools. What an overbearing solution.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

armed but hidden gun now, going to take on the AR-15 with a pocket 22

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
that guy has no idea how often Are Troops accidentally leave their guns laying around

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Potato Salad posted:

Guidance counselors need shoulder fired SAMs.

SECRET ONES

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Yeah let's give this lunch lady a gun. Kids totally won't figure out how to get that gun

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

we can hide guns in the walls like turkey legs in castlevania

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lmao yeah give every teacher a safe but only put guns in like three of them

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Smart kid should fly over and tackle this idiot

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Schrödinger gun, for teachers

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
poo poo I FORGOT THE COMBO TO THE SAFE!

5 minutes later

GOT IT!

*runs into hallway*

*gets shot by police*

lol

gently caress

this

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

good day

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
with all these school shootings, shouldn't we try to stop the shootings to begin with before turning the schools into fortress of fea-*several janitors open fire on me and i duck behind a car*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
just do it

do all the dumb ideas and watch it all backfire on their faces as they come up with more and more dumb solutions to avoid gun control debate

just do it

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
serious posting, not that long ago states ran huge mental health hospitals that housed honestly thousands of patients. they were huge and had huge dorm-style buildings to house people who needed help. and heck, they got it. it wasn't the best, but it was certainly better than what happened which was defunding and privatization.

even now at least in NJ if you are having a psychotic episode you can show up to a hospital, get held for a good period of time, but then transferred to a long-term care facility. the problem is that those facilities are full and often times these people have families or other people they need to support, so they purposely avoid treating a psychotic break / depression and just keep working until they off themselves or others. there's just not enough resources to treat people chronically, they just throw them some antipsychotics and hope for the best

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Potato Salad posted:

I'm waiting for Trump to legitimately be in the no-poo poo Muslim Brotherhood

the classic nazi terrorist -> Muslim terrorist transformation

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

sexpig by night posted:

HE WANT'S UNDERCOVER COPS IN SCHOOL

21 jump street is real

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Let smart kid talk

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

*tosses paper towel roll into thread*

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

time to blame Hollywood because these people are out of their minds with some seriously questionable expectations around firearm competency

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I remember my science teacher in middle school who was actually supposed to be an art teacher, but because the superintendent was diverting funds into shady and questionable parts of the budget, they forced her to teach a subject she knew nothing about because all the "good" teachers stayed in our district for 1-3 years max before loving off to better schools, and she was already emotionally unstable and would do things like break down in tears and throw pages across the room and had to take a break from us at our 8th grade field trip while we were pranking one another to "go do karate" out in the forest to calm down

yeah I'm gonna trust her with a gun

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
HARDEN THE TARGETS

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Duscat posted:

the reason magachuds are shooting up their mostly white classmates is because of diversity and political correctness

race traitors lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

we're doomed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
lack of leadership lol

shots fired

• Locked thread