Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

having a fuckin squad of jarheads stationed in every school in the country is definitely a normal thing for a nation to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Nichael posted:

SHUT THE gently caress UP CHUCK TODD
he just said this is exactly what you want a president to do, "listen to both sides of an argument"

I read this in Paul Rust's "new no no" voice.

DONT DROP THE SOAP KIDDOS

oh wait I forgot something

START THE CLOCK

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
so did anyone say anything pro gun control aside from the age thing because 90% of that was just 'we need MORE guns' and 'let's make school jails'

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lmao
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/734231223002894337

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

That DICK! posted:

the 7th grade teacher who threw a chair at a kid and ran out of the room crying after the kid pointed out his fly was down and his dick was hanging out is locked and fuckin loaded baby

lmao jesus does every class have like 5 of these or what?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

donny implicitly endorsed sandy hook being a hoax

did it matter?

:matters:

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
Lol this country wouldn't fund containing education for teachers or even decent pay, but they'll fund classes to train teachers to murder their own students. That's wild.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Shugojin posted:

I have a cough and tightness in my lungs

I wonder if it's the flu

Its jeb

What a mess

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

oh ffs

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Betting pool on first teacher to kill a kid while teaching class on how to safely clean a firearm.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

every single time

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

the nypd hit what they are shooting at 18% of the time in a gunfight lol

they are really fantastic at killing innocent people, too. simply the best officers

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

so did anyone say anything pro gun control aside from the age thing because 90% of that was just 'we need MORE guns' and 'let's make school jails'

just the one kid with the goatee who was immediately hit with the "Um, actually," from the meathead on the other side of the room

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

every. loving. time

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

t
r
u
m
P!

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
normal brain: more armed guards
galaxy brain: undercover armed guards
universe brain: marine squads
omniverse brain: sniper towers at every corner

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

look if more kids get shot the ambulances will make a killing heh heh

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i like how the white maga shooter gets trump talking about how sick he was n that he needed help but the brown shooters are a menace who deserve the death penalty w/o trial

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

what if we don't send kids to school anymore but send guns instead? then everyobne will be armed

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pigz posted:

Lol this country wouldn't fund containing education for teachers or even decent pay, but they'll fund classes to train teachers to murder their own students. That's wild.

Only in America!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
between negligent discharges, rapes and increased chance of suicide i cant see anything wrong with letting are troops do this

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Misogynice Job! posted:

just the one kid with the goatee who was immediately hit with the "Um, actually," from the meathead on the other side of the room

im not here for a debate, but everything that kid just said is bullshit and we should put troops in school

thank you god bless

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

i like how the white maga shooter gets trump talking about how sick he was n that he needed help but the brown shooters are a menace who deserve the death penalty w/o trial

in case u didnt know btw i was being sarcastic

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

to prevent school shootings we must replace food and counseling w legions of patriotic loyalty marshalls equipped w semi automatic freedom projectors

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Reality Loser posted:

Fuckin feinstein

it's a start

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Zokari posted:

having a fuckin squad of jarheads stationed in every school in the country is definitely a normal thing for a nation to do

None of the 16 year olds are going to get raped, I'm sure.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

what if we don't send kids to school anymore but send guns instead? then everyobne will be armed

yeah just fuicking lol if you're not homeschooling your kid now, they're dead brats walking

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

kopasetic posted:

let’s get some machine gun turrets that recognize people who should be there by RFID tags then just turn off the RFID tag of the shooter and they get wasted robocop style. bing bong bing so simple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pibqo6Z4Cgo&t=166s

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

loving hell, there honestly is a tweet for everything.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SpaceGoku posted:

he's going to reduce the minimum age required to buy a gun from 18 to 13 so every high schooler can be armed to protect themselves

if people want a bunch of socially maladjusted children that are horny to rape anything that moves armed to the teeth we already have the marines

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

how old are you? deader than gently caress? Here get an AR-15, and fight the underworld

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Turdfuzz posted:

at the rate this poo poo is going I'm gonna be surprised he doesn't bring the perp in for one of these

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
can’t wait for the reaction when an armed teacher spraying bullets kills more students than the shooter does

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

install a pair of Annihilation Sphinxes from the neverending story who will vaporize children with violent thoughts in every classroom

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
after I graduated my high school I had 3 male teachers get popped for sexual misconduct with a student over just a few years

now imagine them with guns, and more men with guns in the hallways

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

im not here for a debate, but everything that kid just said is bullshit and we should put troops in school

thank you god bless

that also made me laugh

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/WendyMolyneux/status/966440875038359554

i hope this will be the day

the day :decorum: dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
Did any of the students call trump a fat bitch?
because they should

• Locked thread