Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Reality Loser posted:

I really don't want to

dont blame ya :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

5. I hear you.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Taintrunner posted:

how do i not go ballistic on this dumb loving shithead

it's me the shadowy deep state cabal backed by literal billionaires that for some reason hires the same actors to show up at every shooting

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Haha, you have got to be making GBS threads me.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

that owns tho

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

mister magpie posted:

the president has empathy notes

*nods sagely * "I hear you"

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zyla posted:

that owns tho

trump should wear the one that says gently caress YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

pls do not remind me of the guac pizza

this is violence

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Lastgirl posted:

isn't this nice

i am hearing you

its nice isn't it?

sorry i dont

im not sure what to

i didnt think we'd make it to this point

cut to commercial?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Duscat posted:

it's me the shadowy deep state cabal backed by literal billionaires that for some reason hires the same actors to show up at every shooting

crisis actor guild of america

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

what if he had said the numbers out loud? "five - i hear you"

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Kids will just shoot up buses, bus stops, the mall. The problem is not schools don't have enough guns but whatever blood for the blood gods.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

im the cuba wing attached to africa and the weird legs that are apparently unidentified countries

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
trump!

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

5. i am talking to this flower

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Why does the tweet embedded in the thread say 2500 comments but when you click on it there are only ~850. Are retweets included in the total? That doesn't add up either

its probably related to that bot purge

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Zyla posted:

dont blame ya :smith:

I was institutionalized as a kid and while it was never that bad, it was bad and is still loving me up bigly

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

but we haven't broached the most important issue to appear out of this call and response session: which gun company do we trust to arm all schools??? clearly the guns must be as American as possible

is this the turning point for the beleaguered Remington :thunk:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Jesus loving TRUMP!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Weeping Wound posted:

but we haven't broached the most important issue to appear out of this call and response session: which gun company do we trust to arm all schools??? clearly the guns must be as American as possible

outsource it to a japanese airsoft gun manufacturer

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Weeping Wound posted:

Are you even serious? Putin gonna give Trump one heckuva deal on AK-47s.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
the president needed empathy cards for his meeting with school shooting survivors just lmao
then the president dropped his empathy cards in the middle of the meeting just lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
if you insist on being fb friends w/ a genuinely terrible person like that you should at least be continuously eroding their self-esteem:frogbon:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I just made this connection

he dropped his 5. I hear you notes and desperately needed them so he'd know to give meaningless platitudes rofl

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
how come theres no white history month

really makes ya think

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
also guys i'm pretty sure that guy's only dressing like trump to ingratiate himself to him

think idiot who lucked out by having a pretty daughter, not some oedipean reversal dad who wants to gently caress his daughter (that's just trump prime himself)

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/AthertonKD/status/966447680430878721

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
trumps intelligence briefing is making all of his cabinet watch fox and friends

*idiot says trump on tv*

trump elbows kelly: thats me

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

if you insist on being fb friends w/ a genuinely terrible person like that you should at least be continuously eroding their self-esteem:frogbon:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

the president needed empathy cards for his meeting with school shooting survivors just lmao
then the president dropped his empathy cards in the middle of the meeting just lmao

i was getting flashbacks of that goon gamer people were roasting for bending over to grab something, but smelling a chair the girl next to him was sitting in

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

"oh poo poo I dropped my notes. gently caress gently caress. better nonchalantly pick them up before I forget what I need to say or where I am... wait what's going on here? bunch of sad kids looking at me?? am I back at Epstein's island??"

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

The "I hear you" thing is extra depressing because it keeps reminding me of that "I can see you" Ward Sutton comic about 9/11

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

GobiasIndustries posted:

*gets handed mic*
*talks like this*

Ahajajhhah fu k I'm fuckin dying laughing at the dumb af look on his pissy face as he jerks off the microphone

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Billzasilver posted:

combine :smugdog: and :toot: to make a dog whistle emote

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Weeping Wound posted:

trump brand gats in 69 caliber

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

The only good journalism geraldo did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

great idea to jump to the top of the gun rampage response list!!

• Locked thread