Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Reality Loser posted:

I should play mgs2 again

turn the game console off right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i watched the first episode of vice principals nad it sucked poo poo. which is too bad cause i like walton goggins. does it get better

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

That DICK! posted:

i watched the first episode of vice principals nad it sucked poo poo. which is too bad cause i like walton goggins. does it get better

it's very good

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Look, here are your two options:

1) do nothing
2) more guns

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Just had a very heavily poured Hendricks + tonic, should i switch horses mid stream and change to conniption gin

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

sapphomoric posted:

love too think about how helpful guns will be wrt teachers sexually assaulting students

what happens if an armed teacher and an armed undercover marine go after the same student?????

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Internet Webguy posted:

seriously if u haven’t watched observe and report do it

same team that did eastbound n down and vice principals

which are all cspam af

nice post. your steam codes are in the mail

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Salt Fish posted:

Look, here are your two options:

1) do nothing
2) more guns

hell yeah more guns gently caress the po lice

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Nichael posted:

it's very good

do you agree the first episode is bad? if you do, maybe i will try again

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.
at least there is an upside to all this: Should be alot more organs to harvest for saving rich people's lives in the future
its like making a abituare for cattle that has walls with pleasant fields and blue skies. but its schools for non-rich children.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

sloppo posted:

yeah dude

notice a certain button is missing

Why did they do this

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/966472903134011392

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

That DICK! posted:

do you agree the first episode is bad? if you do, maybe i will try again

I don't remember the specifics of the first episode to be honest. I have very little time for TV, I spend most of my time reading documents.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Joementum posted:

well, sure, if you assume the federal government wouldn't fund this

They won't.

The students can hold bake sales and sell little Caesars pizza kits to pay for the security

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Internet Webguy posted:

[in extremely movie trailer voice] in the distant future of 2019: america is a wasteland

the seth rogan movie observe and report was a documentary

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

TESTUDO FORMATION *tweets whistle and watches kids execute the perfect roman military tactic to defend against assault rifle bullets with nothing but textbooks as shields*

lol

look at this poo poo look at it

USA

USA

USA

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Nichael posted:

I don't remember the specifics of the first episode to be honest. I have very little time for TV, I spend most of my time reading documents.

Cspam is not a document

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
You know, Blackwater did such sterling work in Iraq, protecting are troops, maybe we can hire them to protect our school? Assuming they can spare time from a the forever war in Afghanistan.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

D1E posted:

Number of minority students in entire video: 0

Does the security system at this Indiana school also go off if any brown is spotted or do they have to have a gun?
I'm the kid who's going to push the teacher's panic button for a laugh and shut down the entire school.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
please, woke children, tear the president a new rear end in a top hat on CNN. your country needs you. I need you.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
im the kid who doesnt have a book because look mr wizard im not lugging that poo poo all over school

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Look I'm glad we're getting around to putting armed SWAT officers in our schools, but can someone tell the Trump administration that the 3 deadliest shootings in America weren't even at a school?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Reality Loser posted:

Cspam is not a document

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

sullat posted:

You know, Blackwater did such sterling work in Iraq, protecting are troops, maybe we can hire them to protect our school? Assuming they can spare time from a the forever war in Afghanistan.

lol they totally blow the average income of their home base county paging mons hubris

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

hm yeah those'll probably stop bullets can't believe we didn't think to give our Troops those, they seem lightweight and easy to carry around until you need them

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
an individual mandate, but for guns

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

The Nastier Nate posted:

Look I'm glad we're getting around to putting armed SWAT officers in our schools, but can someone tell the Trump administration that the 3 deadliest shootings in America weren't even at a school?

custers last stand fuckin owned, gettysburg, antietam

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

sloppo posted:

google image search removing the button to view images directly was a real fuckin shitlord move

the piss tape is real

right click and open image in new tab

yeah it's a terrible move

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Turning our schools into prisons to ease the transition of our school-to-prison pipeline

Welcome to America

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

sullat posted:

call of duty: devos ops

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i'm the highly trained school shooter that watched WANTED so i know to curve the bullets under the blankie to get that sweet sweet child murder

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

sloppo posted:

an individual mandate, but for guns

lmao watch the ACA provide some kind of legal precedent for this to become reality during trump's 2nd term

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Duscat posted:

hm yeah those'll probably stop bullets can't believe we didn't think to give our Troops those, they seem lightweight and easy to carry around until you need them

Won't do poo poo against the first school flamethrowering

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
made from the same materials used by our military, except it's for kids

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

why wouldnt the shooter just......... shoot around it??????

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Duscat posted:

the one kid with the cardboard box can improvise so much with it during a shooter situation

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Duscat posted:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

SKULL.GIF posted:

right click and open image in new tab

yeah it's a terrible move

my thoughts on tech and computers for the last few years: HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS ACTIVELY WORSE!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

• Locked thread