Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

if you're too stupid to watch your oven while your pizza is cooking then you're too stupid to benefit from any context you want from your search engine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

if those babies are made of kevlar i swear to all that is holy

i'll see you in court!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

AHAHAHAHA

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ArmZ posted:

he's so loving dumb

[leans into mic] that makes me smart

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I'm from the middle east where societies collapse and people and children are murdered in the thousands yearly and civil wars happen all the time and there's fascism as far as the eye can see and even then we're not deranged enough to think of arming teachers and having guns in school because it's literally the only place they can experience some form of normalcy before they get droned or sarined or barrel bombed or something on their way home.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 02:21 on Feb 22, 2018

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Agronox posted:

you know that movie actually faced a bit of a backlash around here because it was such a goon favorite

but the goons were right, and it actually is a better movie now than when it was released over a decade ago

we always kill our prophets

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

euphronius posted:

there aren't 400,000-500,000 vets available to patrol schools all day

There all, but they're all suffering from PTSD that the VA refuses to treat and only >5% have ever shot more than 30 rounds per year, with most of them barely passing rifle qualification (just lol if you think they were ever qualified in small arms)

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/celebnetworth/status/966431812015726593

the top 3 innovative websites imho

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

lol now I know why Betsy Devos and her merc brother are in trump's orbit

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

one thing we definitely don’t have is veterans with PTSD problems

I’m pretty sure every veteran can be trusted with a gun at all times

especially considering they all stay up on their firearms training

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
all veterans are unemployed and are perfectly willing to roam a high school with military style weapons as if they're guarding a loving missile complex on the Korean peninsula, for $11.50 an hour and no benefits.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

euphronius posted:

is that a challenge

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Cruz was in rotc lmao

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

I did a thing posted:

gently caress YOU PUXATONY PHIL YOU CHARLETON

YOU SAID 6 MORE WEEKS

If groundhogs are talking to you-you should not buy a gun.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Agronox posted:

you know that movie actually faced a bit of a backlash around here because it was such a goon favorite

but the goons were right, and it actually is a better movie now than when it was released over a decade ago

what movie is this

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Duscat posted:

hm yeah those'll probably stop bullets can't believe we didn't think to give our Troops those, they seem lightweight and easy to carry around until you need them

even if it did stop the bullet, wouldn't the kid die from crushed ribs and internal bleeding and whatnot from the impact?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

D1E posted:

Do I really need to go through all the bullshit of emigrating or can I just fly to one of the good European countries and request political asylum at this point?

you probably aren't getting into one of the good european countries unless you're well-educated and have the skills for an in-demand job

just go to asia like everyone else, its cheap, the food and weather is good, and they mostly don't despise americans (yet), even though they absolutely should

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

euphronius posted:

Cruz was in rotc lmao

lmbo

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Billzasilver posted:

we always kill our prophets

bernie would have won

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

all veterans are unemployed and are perfectly willing to roam a high school with military style weapons as if they're guarding a loving missile complex on the Korean peninsula, for $11.50 an hour and no benefits.

whoa who is paying them ?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

2DCAT posted:

There all, but they're all suffering from PTSD that the VA refuses to treat and only >5% have ever shot more than 30 rounds per year, with most of them barely passing rifle qualification (just lol if you think they were ever qualified in small arms)
that plan to stop school shootings is really to kill all the children

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

what movie is this

death to smoochy

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Agronox posted:

that was Children of Men, right?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

who's crunched the numbers on the marine-squad-in-every-school plan, i thought we had like a hundred thousand schools

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

lmao hahahaha what is this, baby’s first monopoly?

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Animal-Mother posted:

that was Children of Men, right?

Star Wars Jar Jar Piss Jar

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

you probably aren't getting into one of the good european countries unless you're well-educated and have the skills for an in-demand job

just go to asia like everyone else, its cheap, the food and weather is good, and they mostly don't despise americans (yet), even though they absolutely should
avoiding a declaration of war with essentially all of east asia is the reason why mattis is ordering the murder of russian troops

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SKULL.GIF posted:

what movie is this

Children of Men

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Wait what did fergie do

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

what movie is this

Children of Men. Wonderful cinematography.

I unironically wish for the Quietus drug to exist and be legal.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!
Please put a TW - tryptophobia on your post next time, thank you in advance

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Naerasa posted:

if you're too stupid to watch your oven while your pizza is cooking then you're too stupid to benefit from any context you want from your search engine

also you should consider installing a fire alarm in your kitchen

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

When Paul F Thompkins said he was well below the $2 million they said he had I got really depressed. He deserves money.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what's wrong with the pizza ? it looks fine

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

euphronius posted:

yet

:smugdon:

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Lol that the next school shooting will be some PTSD'd Afghanistan vet who loses his poo poo while guarding the cafeteria because the Pakistani kid's mom packed Kofta Kebab and he got a whiff.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Pizza should be cooked at the maximum temperature your oven will cook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Seriously... Why do all these MAGA chuds who are the actual legitimate cowards that would never serve in the military due for whatever reason believe they're actually qualified in discussing what veterans can and cannot do, and how to solve the legitimate issue a lot of veterans are going through. Statements like that are a legitimate insult to vets and its embarrassing to think that 15+ years ago I sort of leaned right

• Locked thread