Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
can someone post that pic of the round dude cosplaying army man with all his tactical poo poo and I'll fitting "helmet". tia

just imagine that guy patrolling the middle schools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

euphronius posted:

whoa who is paying them ?

You ask a lot of questions mister

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

BAE OF PIGS posted:

all veterans are unemployed and are perfectly willing to roam a high school with military style weapons as if they're guarding a loving missile complex on the Korean peninsula, for $11.50 an hour and no benefits.

i know a decent number of vets and tbh most of them are making less than $11.50 an hour

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Guy Goodbody posted:

even if it did stop the bullet, wouldn't the kid die from crushed ribs and internal bleeding and whatnot from the impact?

nah buy my Bullet Froof Blankets they're cheaper than gun control

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

2DCAT posted:

Seriously... Why do all these MAGA chuds who are the actual legitimate cowards that would never server in the military due for whatever reason believe they're actually qualified in discussing what veterans can and cannot do, and how to solve the legitimate issue a lot of veterans are going through. Statements like that are a legitimate insult to vets and its embarrassing to think that 15+ years ago I sort of leaned right

Having them guard Iraq has worked wonderfully.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
There's a full stadium of teenagers at the CNN event, no wonder Trump didn't go.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Reality Loser posted:

Wait what did fergie do

Try to turn the star spangled banner into a jazz number

It went... Not well, from what I am told

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
i think if we do start arming teachers en masse i'm leaving this place before it turns into...what the president would call a hole of poo poo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

drat that fish has a ton of eggs

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lastgirl posted:

Children of Men

been meaning to watch that for years now

I'll bump it up the list

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Agronox posted:

you know that movie actually faced a bit of a backlash around here because it was such a goon favorite

but the goons were right, and it actually is a better movie now than when it was released over a decade ago
the anti pop goon is the worst

ahh durr this insanely good movie is bad because goons!! like it

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
lol exception made for this post re: "don't post cernovich tweets "

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/966483212598824960

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

2DCAT posted:

Seriously... Why do all these MAGA chuds who are the actual legitimate cowards that would never serve in the military due for whatever reason believe they're actually qualified in discussing what veterans can and cannot do, and how to solve the legitimate issue a lot of veterans are going through. Statements like that are a legitimate insult to vets and its embarrassing to think that 15+ years ago I sort of leaned right

uh excuse me, we are not going to let the tide pod generation have a say in the gun control debate~

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Thom12255 posted:

There's a full stadium of teenagers at the CNN event, no wonder Trump didn't go.

decorum is going to break

kids, listen to your elders this one time

Burn that place down if they start talking down to you.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

I'll bump it up the list

there's some great cinematography. try to catch the scenes where it's one continuous shot

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Thom12255 posted:

this whole unison chanting of BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD at Dana Lousch seems a bit like they're mocking her

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

god bless trumpy bear posted:

can someone post that pic of the round dude cosplaying army man with all his tactical poo poo and I'll fitting "helmet". tia

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
what's a link to the CNN gun thing / what time is it

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

2DCAT posted:

Seriously... Why do all these MAGA chuds who are the actual legitimate cowards that would never serve in the military due for whatever reason believe they're actually qualified in discussing what veterans can and cannot do, and how to solve the legitimate issue a lot of veterans are going through. Statements like that are a legitimate insult to vets and its embarrassing to think that 15+ years ago I sort of leaned right

deleted tweet but

I can't be the only one who thinks if the troops wanted to they could put together a football team and dominate the NFL.

— Young Conservatives (@YoungCons) February 3, 2014

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

D1E posted:

Children of Men. Wonderful cinematography.

I unironically wish for the Quietus drug to exist and be legal.

same but the vampire the masquerade discipline

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

dunno/ 9 pm est

im already drinking :guinness:

cant wait for the adults to talk over the kids and shut them out

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the gym coach who died in the shooting was An Vet

sapphomoric
Dec 26, 2016

fergie gave us much more than we deserve and we should be be grateful

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

2DCAT posted:

my favorite part is that theres some evidence that if theyre congenitally anything theyre congenitally cowards

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I’m sure we won’t have any trouble with vets prowling the schools and sexually assaulting children after hours

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Lastgirl posted:

dunno/ 9 pm est

im already drinking :guinness:

cant wait for the adults to talk over the kids and shut them out

ty for your service

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

30 min from now

you should be able to catch a link on CNN's page

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

Oiled and Ready posted:

lol exception made for this post re: "don't post cernovich tweets "

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/966483212598824960

Is cernovich the last person were welcoming....to the #resistance that we already haven't already welcomed yet

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/fishduggery/status/966478027524685824

thank you for yr service

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

http://www.livenewson.com/american/cnn-news-usa.html

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

the women's big air event is really good and you should be watching it http://stream.nbcolympics.com/snowboarding-womens-big-air-final

final round startin soon

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

SKULL.GIF posted:

I'll bump it up the list

the most convincing near future dystopia ever

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the way to prevent gun violence is to create a society and economy that works for everyone by dismantling the rent-seeking capitalist institutions that deprive people of security, hope, and freedom. yeah, we have too many guns, but we also have too many people with no prospects in life other than to get on the news for a week by using guns.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

god bless trumpy bear posted:

Ah yes, this one.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
My dad still calls led Zeppelin pop music

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

TotalHell posted:

I’m sure we won’t have any trouble with vets prowling the schools and sexually assaulting children after hours

We will have other vets shooting them.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SKULL.GIF posted:

I'll bump it up the list

watch it like this weekend, just do it

its grim and thoughtprovoking and also what others said, the cinematography is good. There's an uninterrupted, uncut 5 minute sequence thats insanely good

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
man yeah wait thats even a bad deal for veterans
teaching sounds like it fuckin sucks

if i were a military veteran
and i made it back
and then they forced me to teach children