Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

rabalughaarbalgh my rights aren't amendable reharhagh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

james puckle

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Zyla posted:

i have multiple mental illnesses and i dont like this talk

everyone with half a brain realizes that mental illness is not the problem not that its much comfort

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
extremely mccree voice:] im yer favorite puckleberry

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I'm not convinced that a lot of these school shooters are ACTUALLY mentally ill in the first place

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
trump needs to tweet imo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

DryGoods posted:

we need a paper with 'pathetically weak' over a trump picture tomorrow

if any paper will do it, the NY Post will

stay tuned

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

This is usually one of my go to lines on the issue.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

thats fair but you of all people should know that when someone throws a dumb argument based on a technicality of what a pickle gun actually is is to go "lmao, what the gently caress are you talking about pickle gun ok describe a pickle gun to me :allears:" which is basically what the kids did

well i mean you dont need to go into detail

"a pickle gun shot slower than a musket and they were never actually used on people what the gently caress are you talking about you blood sucker" is an own, going "well you're still dumb" is not

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

lol

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Did dana loesch answer the most important question, whether ar-15s use clips or magazines?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

I did a thing posted:

trump needs to tweet imo

past his bed time, but boy does the sun rise hot tomorrow

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I legit forgot we had a neo Nazi subforum with TFR

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
what if we put two Bad Dudes in every school?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
ofc arguing with the nra is dumb as gently caress just get the guillotines out

but

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

cumshitter posted:

i am a devout gun owner and believe guns should only leave the house shrouded. only their owner should be able to gaze upon them unclothed

He is even worse than a shoulder thing that goes up, he is- may Allah forgive me for uttering this word- a clip.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Zyla posted:

i have multiple mental illnesses and i dont like this talk

:same:

and i got guns

:getin:

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
I hate to be that guy but has anyone really like technically examined what a blanket ban would entail

like are we saying our insane out of control police forces should be going door to door tossing every home looking for these things or what because that seems like a bad idea

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/david_j_roth/status/966515176794095617

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

well i mean you dont need to go into detail

"a pickle gun shot slower than a musket and they were never actually used on people what the gently caress are you talking about you blood sucker" is an own, going "well you're still dumb" is not

i

i actually think it's the opposite

as a way of consideration turdfuzz is the most popular poster itt

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

mad.radhu posted:

I hate to be that guy but has anyone really like technically examined what a blanket ban would entail

like are we saying our insane out of control police forces should be going door to door tossing every home looking for these things or what because that seems like a bad idea

Pay them $5000 for each gun and they'll hand them right over.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Uncle Wemus posted:

I legit forgot we had a neo Nazi subforum with TFR

lmao

sapphomoric
Dec 26, 2016

Zyla posted:

I'm not convinced that a lot of these school shooters are ACTUALLY mentally ill in the first place

nope, but a lot of them sure are white men with histories of domestic violence

just a coincidence I guess

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Thom12255 posted:

Pay them $5000 for each gun and they'll hand them right over.

what if they don't

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

chuds should be in situations where they get lit up, hth

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
the later half wasn't as good but that first hour was aces. we need to publicly excoriate more politicians

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

mad.radhu posted:

lol we have zero functioning law enforcement or criminal justice system

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

apatheticman posted:

The only meaningful gun reform happens when the underclass is armed.

Black Pathers imma need you to come back.

This is funny because in the movie Black Panther the closest thing to a black panther party member is the villain, and the CIA is the hero

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

mad.radhu posted:

what if they don't

Then you tell them they're naughty.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

There is nothing to discuss.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
No puckle gun, no puckle gun, ur the puckle gun

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

lol that dana sucked so much rear end that the cop calling for more cop money and the power to involuntarily commit and disarm "dangerous people" (that definitely won't only be used on brown people) gets applauded as the good guy with common sense

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

mad.radhu posted:

what if they don't

you handle it like literally any other illegal thing

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
if you turn in your guns the government will FOR FREE change your legal gender to gun on all state and fed documents. you will not lose your guns you will become guns

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Zyla posted:

lmao ding ding ding

gun violence is the rational result of capitalistic American culture

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mad.radhu posted:

ban all new sales, including ammo

institute buyback program

insane charges for anyone using guns to commit crimes

no need to confiscate, it wouldn't work anyway, just have ATF monitor the militia types

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Zyla posted:

depends on if you consider fascism a disease

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Oiled and Ready posted:

This is funny because in the movie Black Panther the closest thing to a black panther party member is the villain, and the CIA is the hero

Which is why it would work!

• Locked thread