Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

god drat somebody get this kid an account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

texaholic posted:

Hypothetically speaking what would we do with 600 million guns? Store them in a warehouse? Sell them overseas? Melt them down and reuse the metal?

I honestly have no idea.

hypothetically speaking, what would be do with 600 million hits of acid, store them in a warehouse, sell them overseas????

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
are the gunsbanned yet?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Venuz Patrol posted:

the median number of guns owned by each person in america is zero

but gunser georg has 5 million guns

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
https://twitter.com/dick_nixon/status/966526780835356673

https://twitter.com/dick_nixon/status/966528417427525637

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

if gun is people, gun outvotes humans

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

stop, stop he's already deaa-heaaheaa-aad

wait no keep going :q:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

melt them into a statue of colin kaepernick

The Kaep Gun statue, the largest ever made, stands (well, kneels actually) at nearly twice the height of the Statue of Liberty

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

mad.radhu posted:

nah you could totally trust them to respectfully search their own homes for them and very respectfully toss minority neighborhoods

my dude cops already been terrorizing minorities without gun laws being in effect

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

yeah so I would say that's off by 50% or so and a buyback or compensated compensation would be way less costly

we can do it with one years defense budget drat

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

look I kinda want an AR-15 with an m68 close combat optic, but like I have a really good excuse and I also should be super heavily vetted and psychologically tested and all that poo poo

the army doesn’t give me enough ammo or time to train with that gun sight and I’m a lovely shot with it and goddammit I want to get more points than the other gently caress knuckles in my unit when we go to the range

like I can’t just take the gun out whenever I want so I’m tempted to just buy the civilian version of the issues weapon to train with on my own to be a better dumbfuck soldier so if I have to die in trumps war I’ll at least take a bunch of other random people with me

oh also for he revolution, when the rich are culled, I

could use it for that too I spose

idk like most of you fucks probably don’t need guns and by fucks I mean human beings because your all almost as awful as me and I really suck as a person but like

yeesh

take guns away from you dumb fucks, you can’t stop shooting up schools n poo poo

neither can we tbh take guns away from soldiers too

and cops, poo poo just get rid of cops they suck

yeah could I get that super sized?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mo_Steel posted:

have a chaser for the awful dana loesch segment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

i hope trump watched the first half and tweets about the kids.

wipe out all of TFR and replace it with this, thanks in advance

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
oh hey for all those people who keep asking about non-comedy podcasts to check out

here you go

https://twitter.com/mcdonalds/status/966089747503427584

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Zyla posted:

but gunser georg has 5 million guns

lol nice, also accurate

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

JARED! :argh:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Cameron is King

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’m gonna refuse to believe this kid is this cool for my own mental health and just assume that George takei and the Iron Sheiks social media managers made a shot for the big time

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Bip Roberts posted:

I feel like laws that do nothing about the function of guns but make them really ugly are a good start.

like people can only buy european rifles?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bip Roberts posted:

I feel like laws that do nothing about the function of guns but make them really ugly are a good start.

all guns have to have a big black dildo on the stock that you have to put your mouth around for it to work

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
we shouldnt ban guns because cops are racist

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Thump! posted:

look I kinda want an AR-15 with an m68 close combat optic, but like I have a really good excuse and I also should be super heavily vetted and psychologically tested and all that poo poo

the army doesn’t give me enough ammo or time to train with that gun sight and I’m a lovely shot with it and goddammit I want to get more points than the other gently caress knuckles in my unit when we go to the range

like I can’t just take the gun out whenever I want so I’m tempted to just buy the civilian version of the issues weapon to train with on my own to be a better dumbfuck soldier so if I have to die in trumps war I’ll at least take a bunch of other random people with me

oh also for he revolution, when the rich are culled, I

could use it for that too I spose

idk like most of you fucks probably don’t need guns and by fucks I mean human beings because your all almost as awful as me and I really suck as a person but like

yeesh

take guns away from you dumb fucks, you can’t stop shooting up schools n poo poo

neither can we tbh take guns away from soldiers too

and cops, poo poo just get rid of cops they suck

yeah could I get that super sized?

:911:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
ban *this* libs

https://fat.gfycat.com/ChubbyPoisedIchidna.mp4

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!

Fluoride Jones posted:

are the gunsbanned yet?
no, it turns out that 'mental illness' was behind it the whole time!

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

unironically this

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Al! posted:

hypothetically speaking, what would be do with 600 million hits of acid, store them in a warehouse, sell them overseas????

force every american to take two

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Jazerus posted:

if gun is people, gun outvotes humans

Are you a responsible, decently progressive gun owner?

Is your gun posting horrible NRA garbage on Twitter while you sleep? Are you sure? Buy one of our Farraday Cage Gun Safes and put your mind at ease

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

shovelbum posted:

unironically this

ok howabout we ban white people having guns

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

splash

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
I mean you could throw a bone and don't bother buybacking pump or dbl barrel shotguns or bolt action rifles, you can probably buyback with half of one year's defense budget

god it's so eSy

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

mormonpartyboat posted:

oh hey for all those people who keep asking about non-comedy podcasts to check out

here you go

https://twitter.com/mcdonalds/status/966089747503427584

Push a knife into my bbrain

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Sir Tonk posted:

somebody baker act this guy

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

please don't paraphrase marx. we already know.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I want to watch trump flail around powerlessly not Rubio. this episode sucks.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

ok howabout we ban white people having guns

whats a white people

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few