Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

alnilam posted:

every time MENTAL HEALTH comes up all i can think of is Nerl frrom frisky dingo saying "thank you ronald reagan, your legacy is intact"

also mormonpartyboat posted it yesterday so I'm not the only one

Nerl for president

Flowers for Nearl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Wasn't one of his first acts as president to make it easier for the mentally unwell to buy guns? :chaostrump:

Anyway, the real solution here is to send everyone to private schools. That way, shooters only target the bad, poor schools they were stuck in.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Imagine if you had to go to a school with a large number of very weapons talented teachers (and others) who will be instantly shooting.

You'd have to be some kind of sicko.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

euphronius posted:

wasn't he a vet lmao

yeah and he loving rolled those cops like chumps

10 to 1 is a sick kd

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/BettyFckinWhite/status/966665147862409218

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

I did a thing posted:

he was a bad apple

he had detention twice when he was a freshmen

also, a B average student

couldn't even make the football team :rip: *spits on grave*

Asking for it, dressed like that

I mean a big dog shirt in 2018, come on

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Can't wait for the massive influx of chuds applying for teaching programs now.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

there is video of the Houston guy ?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

alnilam posted:

every time MENTAL HEALTH comes up all i can think of is Nerl frrom frisky dingo saying "thank you ronald reagan, your legacy is intact"

yessssssssssssssssss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDKA97GcGpM&t=19s

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

I'm the sleeves that say "45"

It's to alert everyone to his IQ

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
Donald Trump is the senile billionare(v. questionable) version of every kid who saw a John woo film and believes that shootouts aren't messy shitshows even with the best trained soldiers.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

Can't wait for the massive influx of chuds applying for teaching programs now.

they wouldn't make it through

teaching is hard

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
*savage sicko walks into school, is immediately shot from 8 directions by a math teacher doing sick equilibrium moves*

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Was that the shooting where at one point he hid behind a pillar and faked a cop out and shot him? Because if so yeah that guy sounded loving terrifying.

Yes, he did that and video of it was on the news.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

bloom posted:

*savage sicko walks into school, is immediately shot from 8 directions by a math teacher doing sick equilibrium moves*

SWAT kills the Math teacher.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

wouldn't this mean no that the teachers need AR15s or better since what is a handgun going to do against an armored target with automatic rifles

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

gun kata

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Well I guess if the sicko kid doesn't own any guns he can just pull the teacher's from their holster when their back is turned 'cuz they're writing on the chalkboard.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I'm just laughing at all the scrubs who didn't known prez had 45 embroidered on all his shirt cuffs until yesterday.
Do you even troamps?

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

NofrikinfuN posted:

Wasn't one of his first acts as president to make it easier for the mentally unwell to buy guns? :chaostrump:

Anyway, the real solution here is to send everyone to private schools. That way, shooters only target the bad, poor schools they were stuck in.

no... still too dangerous

e: the parents must be armed

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

euphronius posted:

wouldn't this mean no that the teachers need AR15s or better since what is a handgun going to do against an armored target with automatic rifles

chuds on twitter believe teachers need compact folding assault rifles

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

they wouldn't make it through

teaching is hard

Oh trust me I know I started out college in the teaching program, but 'occupation where you get to carry a gun' is gonna bring some real sickos out of the woodwork.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol I know urban schools don't exist in the national media bubble but you could probably ask them what they do to stop kids from bringing guns into the school

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

TraderStav posted:

colt's distributive law of bullets

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

The school shooting arms race has begun

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

TotalHell posted:

im a conservative and I know that this is exactly what would happen

also the teacher would pass tests out in the middle of firing shots cuz he’s a good teach

jfc I’m not really a conservative tho that’s part of the joke

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Gotta take my kids to gunkata class

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Billzasilver posted:

chuds on twitter believe teachers need compact folding assault rifles

how long do they take to set up and load ?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

prez is trump

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

The beauty of Trump -- and I'm loathe to say this -- is that you can make him turn on ANYTHING as long as you boo the right people and threaten his approval ratings. And his rear end in a top hat supporters will follow along because they're more in love with the man than his positions.

Those people in Florida who booed the gently caress out of Rubio and Loesch have more weight than the loving NRA. That's the thing right now. If you could do that in an more effective way, you can turn the GOP inside out.

Trump believes in nothing, and that is the greatest threat to Republicans right now.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

euphronius posted:

look at this guy who hasn't pwned the map witg dual leets against a bunxh of m4s

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

just have pill boxes at every hallway intersection

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

TraderStav posted:

these are the stories of the gun adepts

*lunch lady drops from ceiling and headshots two bad guys with her dual deagles, is shot by cops moments later*

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
now we just have to wait a couple weeks to see what john kelly thinks about guns (my guess: he thinks they own) since trump isn't really the president

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Liberty University now adding this class to mandatory education degree credits

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

euphronius posted:

how long do they take to set up and load ?

idk I’m assuming they’re duct taped to their backs like in die hard so not that long

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Seems like there should be trenches and sandbags surrounding a manned gun emplacement with a .50 cal or at least a minigun for maximum safety.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
just put a nice big gatling gun on every teacher's desk

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Joementum posted:

now we just have to wait a couple weeks to see what john kelly thinks about guns (my guess: he thinks they own) since trump isn't really the president

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

euphronius posted:

lol I know urban schools don't exist in the national media bubble but you could probably ask them what they do to stop kids from bringing guns into the school

those kids all get shot in crossfires on their walk

• Locked thread