Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

law enforcement can keep your body safe on the way to the morgue when they show up 2 hours late

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i think im gonna turn off cpac for the day and listen to holly miranda and get another bowl of oatmeal

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Kashuno posted:

dude has been tweeting for like 3 loving hours doesn't he have anything to do

he reads documents

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

nothing was done

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Oh good Trump will get 'it' done I'm convinced!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

alnilam posted:

the shakycam mockumentary style is trash and makes arrested development, the office, and parks and rec unwatchable, which is a shame bc they seem very well written otherwise

*pulls pin on this post and tosses it into thread then runs away*
poo poo isn't Cloverfield, dumbass, if the camera in Parks and Rec is too shaky for you then maybe you've got vertigo.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Also the Office isn't well written.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
whty the hell is columbine considered the cultural breakpoint of school shootings, was it just that the 24 hour news cycle existed when it happened?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
:eng101: guns are banned at cpac

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

Not a Children posted:

IIRC he just happened to be dining at the restaurant where they were shooting and they went for a quick gag

I think it's ok

hmmm unforgivable revised to questionable. also I meant humanize more than rehabilitate.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SpaceGoku posted:

our wakeup call is going to happen sometime after NYC is permanently inundated due to the rising seas

NYC was never a real city. It was a crisis actor city, a giant Soros prop.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

tenderjerk posted:

:eng101: guns are banned at cpac

yeah so the libs cant get in and violently murder everyone

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
so are we seriously not bring trump calander day back?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow a lot of dudes really mad about TV, defensive about consumer choices much?

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

this new wrinkle of right wingers turning on law enforcement is very good

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Hahahha who the gently caress is cpac even for

I half expect the camera to swivel around revealing a white hot angry orb of pure hate

Who wants to hook up on grindr

it's for hook ups on grindr, yes

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Main Paineframe posted:

this is clinton levels of tone-deaf

little Marco is never gonna be president

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/966500059499069442

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

M_Gargantua posted:

days are meaningless anymore

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It's really great that this nation is enslaved to a 200+ year old document that was designed to be changed to meet the needs of the future and yet we actually fear changing it anymore.

Like, I'm relatively certain that if the founding fathers saw America today they would be like 'What the gently caress? We have a large, professional standing army and no threat of being invaded, so no the general populace does not have the right to bear arms.'

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

mastershakeman posted:

whty the hell is columbine considered the cultural breakpoint of school shootings, was it just that the 24 hour news cycle existed when it happened?

Huge amouny of people latched on to it either to promote awareness of this sort of thing or, overwhelmingly more so, to make money off of dead kids.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

whew this cpac poo poo. hooo trump.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

M_Gargantua posted:

bring back trump day count

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

‪Need a deep yellow line between the hard hitting Dirt Farmer News Hour and the Cousin Touching Pain Pill Popping Opinion hour‬

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

GobiasIndustries posted:

yeah so the libs cant get in and violently murder everyone

libs are good with fire though

cant ban building fires, shame you underfunded your fire department

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

infrastructure ???

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Hahahha who the gently caress is cpac even for

I half expect the camera to swivel around revealing a white hot angry orb of pure hate

Who wants to hook up on grindr

i want to hook up a grinder and feed everyone at cpac into it

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

this is the day dana loesch became president

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

TMMadman posted:

It's really great that this nation is enslaved to a 200+ year old document that was designed to be changed to meet the needs of the future and yet we actually fear changing it anymore.

Like, I'm relatively certain that if the founding fathers saw America today they would be like 'What the gently caress? We have a large, professional standing army and no threat of being invaded, so no the general populace does not have the right to bear arms.'

It was supposed to be temporary lol

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

cpac did nothkng wrong

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
wanna spend the night inside ur kevlar walls :wink:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Al! posted:

i want to hook up a grinder and feed everyone at cpac into it

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
infrastructure week

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Red blooded country boy ai t so red blooded as mystery inyernet opioid turns his blood to ash

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
trump!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

TMMadman posted:

actually the founders would be more concerned with freed black people and women voting because they were all rapists

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Huge amouny of people latched on to it either to promote awareness of this sort of thing or, overwhelmingly more so, to make money off of dead kids.
Also it was a lot of moderately-affluent white people that got shot. It kicked off the whole "if it can happen here, it can happen everywhere" thingy because shootings aren't "supposed" to happen in those neighborhoods.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

too much mattering poisoning this thread

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

TRUMP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

mastershakeman posted:

Yeah, it was on the news 24/7 for weeks after the shooting. There were events like the one last night over and over. It prompted the Million Mom March a year or so later.

• Locked thread