Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

even if you hate communism marx's writings are some of the most important historical writings of that era, no poo poo they're reading it in schools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Augus posted:

America's youth have never known anything but a police state plagued by perpetual fear and violence that has thrust all its financial burdens onto their back lol
They have absolutely no reason to love their country.

um have you seen our FLAG??? whats not to love

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/clickhole/status/966701484267200518

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Take the homeless veterans

Arm them to the teeth

Let them sleep in the janitor's closet at a school

Beep boop so simple

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

:lol:

if i had twitter i'd snap a picture of one of my rifles with my DSA member card

break some brains

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Gonna join the DSA to trigger the chuds

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

My principal just emailed us an updated lockdown drill procedure. No, it doesn't require us to pack heat.

Rip

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

He'll yeah bitch

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This is not a flattering comparison Karen
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/966701846499913728

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Wayne Lapierre laying the groundwork for his “Make Guns Bigger” campaign

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Like a redneck version of Bain

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

lol being scared of extra sassy teens

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Shugojin posted:

~*the cloud*~ gonna take away my guns????

Kids' dyin', cloud.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

mister magpie posted:

he's my cousin and gently caress billy graham

you want to gently caress your cousin, who is dead??? :eyepop:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

UFOTacoMan posted:

Billy Graham was a local to the area I live in. I even worked at a place that served him from time to time. All local media the last two days has been going on and on about what a cool dude he was it's awesome. Folks calling in with the stories about meeting the famous evangelist.

My grandparents were classmates of his at Wheaton. Did Graham also leave tips for waitstaff in the form of bible tracts designed to look like a dollar bill?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

NofrikinfuN posted:

If it's so difficult to regulate gun sales that we should just give up and make sure everyone is appropriately armed as a deterrent, can we just drop the war on drugs and adopt this same strategy for weed?? :420:
Turns out laws against the possession of physical items are really, really stupid. Who knew?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

there were other ideas floated around, but the dominican republic doesnt have many horses

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Zikan posted:

Canada explicitly embraced multiculturalism as a civic virtue and thus xenophobia and otherism isn’t as poisonous.

hence why all of their alt-right weirdos have to come to the us for clicks, there’s an extremely small audience for that stuff in Canada.

yeah that makes sense

not having to incorporate a slaveocrqcy into a purported enlightenment republic also probably helped

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Pancakes posted:

On a forum where “cumshitter” is a financial advisor and “Pancakes” is a lawyer, “HUGE PUBES A PLUS” being a teacher is still pretty great.

and im a real boy :yayclod:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

when do the 2020 debates start. i need them

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

rush limbaugh on horse cum

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

it makes sense that the nra is not a fan of cloud considering his ecoterrorism

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Pancakes posted:

On a forum where “cumshitter” is a financial advisor and “Pancakes” is a lawyer, “HUGE PUBES A PLUS” being a teacher is still pretty great.

Agreed...I admire the juxtaposition as well. it's one of the better username/occupation combos

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

euphronius posted:

why is Canada different

because it's tiny

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

TrUMP

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

:drat: clickhole better check fire lest they actually stop being satire

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Pancakes posted:

we still need a cop and a mailman

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

decaf is a terrible name for a horny stallion

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
:lol:

http://www.senatorscarnati.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2018/02/emergency-application-for-stay.pdf

:qq: pleaaaaaaaaaase lets us continue our racket

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

euphronius posted:

succ zone lmao

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

scraping social media and using that data to build a natl database of gunhavers would be both possible and cool

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
my name is Wayne and this is jackass *fucks a gun*

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Augus posted:

I can't imagine a worse way for a party to begin an election year tbqh

I know, the democrats are in a bad way.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
oh my goddddddddd karen is going on about mike pence wanting only a horse in his life

that when he rides a horse is the only time that hes truly satisfied

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

smooth brain: war on drugs
expanding brain: war on terror
galaxy brain: war on children

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Zikan posted:

Canada explicitly embraced multiculturalism as a civic virtue and thus xenophobia and otherism isn’t as poisonous.
bullshit. Thousands of native children were murdered by residential schools directly, and their cultures were deliberately annihilated. Even today, First Nations are killing themselves at incredible rates (7 times the average - 11 times for inuit youth) while the Toronto Sun et al crow about them getting free stuff.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Zikan posted:

well with the exception of first nations peoples but sure

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bilirubin posted:

My grandparents were classmates of his at Wheaton. Did Graham also leave tips for waitstaff in the form of bible tracts designed to look like a dollar bill?

Oh I didn't literally serve him food. I just worked at a place that he came to sometimes.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I want this to happen for real so we can time how long it takes for one to show up in a mass shooting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh Karen, you and your wordplay :allears:
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/966702965158445056

• Locked thread