Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

if this clip doesn't convince you that golden boy is high art then i dont know what will

:nws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZIE4PZw6nQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Duscat posted:

lever action with modest internal magazine

bolt action with modest internal magazine

automatic action with external magazine that typically holds 30 rounds and can be replaced in two seconds

i'm fine with calling that an "assault weapon", maybe we could ask merriam-webster, but really the important thing is it can put a lot more bullets through children than the first two and we should reconsider whether it's necessary for their classmates to own them

to be clear, americans cant be trusted with any of those

you can just about be trusted with wiffle bats and safety scissors i reckon

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

nopantsjack posted:

there really is no sane argument in favour of mass ownership of guns

higher suicide rate means JOBS JOB JOB

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

eonwe posted:

jojo, one punch man, mob psycho, golden boy, dragon ball, first of the north star, shiki, tokyo ghoul, osomatsu san, samurai champloo, lupin, psycho pass, space dandy, cowboy bebop, flcl, full metal alchemist, hajime no ippo, gurren lagan, cromartie high school off the top of my head

all owns

golden boy lmfao jesus christ

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

eonwe posted:

if this clip doesn't convince you that golden boy is high art then i dont know what will

Probably nothing

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

olympics good

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

like sometimes i say "ban all guns" and people go "what about handguns" and i wanna be clear that if you even let an american use a starting pistol or flaregun they will shoot a black child with it and call him a "roided up thug"

e: changed "he" to "they" no need to be normative about it

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

nopantsjack posted:

to be clear, americans cant be trusted with any of those

you can just about be trusted with wiffle bats and safety scissors i reckon

thanks for your concern

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

sandoz posted:

olympics good

"Trump" agrees
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966711641378381826

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Wow i goggled every single anime that that dude said owns and their all filled with rape, weird rear end sex poo poo, and casual sexual humiliation of women?!?! Bwuh?!?!

wow, I'm shocked

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sandoz posted:

olympics good

lol @ that extremely bad goaltending

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

ps yes ban all guns

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

eonwe posted:

mods

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTacoMan posted:

I'm honestly tired of any nuance and my position is now "ban them all".
Let other folks sweat through the gun nerd details.

Question: wouldn't a "ban all guns" policy essentially create a "war on drugs" situation?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/22/17036586/szechuan-sauce-mcdonalds-locations-quantity-rick-morty

quote:

To coincide with the re-release, McDonald’s is producing a three-episode podcast to give wronged fans a proper explanation of what happened, which is maybe taking the publicity stunt one step too far. The podcast, called The Sauce, will feature “real interviews with McDonald’s corporate executives and Chef Mike, angered Sauce lovers and even electronic DJ Deadmau5 for a glimpse into what happened.

the worst timeline

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

juche avocado posted:

ps yes ban all goons

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

UFOTacoMan posted:

I'm honestly tired of any nuance and my position is now "ban them all".
Let other folks sweat through the gun nerd details.

same

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

gently caress his stupid fashy capitalizing of Nation gently caress

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

quote:

“The doors were locked, there were no cars on the road, and there was nothing I could do. I just shut up. I was crying, and he talked to me as if I were nothing. I thought he was going to kill me.“

These haunting words are how Kimberly, a domestic violence victim from South America, described how she was sexually assaulted by a security guard while in the custody of immigration officials at the Don T. Hutto detention facility in Texas.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelle-bran/women-ice-rape_b_1130756.html

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

TMMadman posted:

Question: wouldn't a "ban all guns" policy essentially create a "war on drugs" situation?

people who are hopelessly addicted to guns can be placed in treatment

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

TMMadman posted:

lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

im the tity-rick-morty

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

TMMadman posted:

you can make something contraband without criminalizing possession. the criminalizing possession thing is specifically designed to round up slaves

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

juche avocado posted:

thanks for your concern

:hai:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/CBPSouthTexas/status/966717168451809281

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

why. why are the going back to the szechuan sauce why are they making a podcast the rick & morty chuds dont care anymore

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

brugroffil posted:

If you're still an nra member you are an irredeemably awful person

If you are a paying/donating member, this is true, but I'm leery of convicting all members. I was gifted a life membership as a kid and there is literally no facility to cancel one of those. I know I'm not the only one with that problem.

At least I'm wasting some of their mailing money.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

:(

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

TMMadman posted:

If guns are that addictive then they need to be heavily regulated imo

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

LMAO at Deadmouse

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

juche avocado posted:

gently caress his stupid fashy capitalizing of Nation gently caress

he's gross

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

TMMadman posted:

:shrug: I don't care. Ban them all.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

come say hi, ill be the beardo in the stained BAZINGA shirt seething uncontrollably at the minimum wage staff about why i can only get 2 of these corn syrup packets

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

LMAO at Deadmouse

this is mod sass

actually wait is he still a mod

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

nopantsjack posted:

like sometimes i say "ban all guns" and people go "what about handguns" and i wanna be clear that if you even let an american use a starting pistol or flaregun they will shoot a black child with it and call him a "roided up thug"

e: changed "he" to "they" no need to be normative about it

yeah if i could ONLY ban semiautomatic rifles OR handguns, handguns would actually be the higher priority

but ban both

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

eonwe posted:

i watched golden boy when i was 15 and stupid as all hell and even then i was loving embarrassed it exists

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

Tesseraction posted:

this is mod sass

actually wait is he still a mod

no

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

nopantsjack posted:

there really is no sane argument in favour of mass ownership of guns

theyre fun

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

BurntCornMuffin posted:

If you are a paying/donating member, this is true, but I'm leery of convicting all members. I was gifted a life membership as a kid and there is literally no facility to cancel one of those. I know I'm not the only one with that problem.

At least I'm wasting some of their mailing money.

#notallnramembers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original
The best part of the usa women's hockey team win is that the Lamoureux twin's university eliminated women's hockey less than a year ago

• Locked thread