Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

update: deadmau5 is no longer a mod never mind sass cancelled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This is like, too funny for me to react.

McDonalds, Deadmouse, podcasts, and Rick and Morty lol

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Gun buyback would be dope, I wanna buy more miniatures and build a gaming table

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

hey i sniped the stone cold steve audstin page

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

MEN ARE TRASH

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
guns are a weird right because you have to spend money on them, where you don't have to spend money on troops not being quartered in your house, or money on calling trump a fuckass on Twitter

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/966718479578562562

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
deadmau5 is kinda like the kings of leon of edm

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
turn in your guns for debt forgiveness

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

It's awful that a dumb joke some dudes made on their TV show literally made tons of McDonald's employees extra miserable because fans of shows are idiots

You can like a thing without making it your whole identity ffs

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Reminder that Deamouse repeatedly narc'd on better artists than himself because he's extremely mad that the cool kids all hate him

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tenderjerk posted:

deadmau5 is kinda like the kings of leon of edm

Apt

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

juche avocado posted:

MEN ARE TRASH

i'm leery, as a person gifted a lifetime membership of men at birth, of condemning all men.....

there's literally no faci—there is? well, hush, that's really inconvenient for the parody post i'm making

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

TMMadman posted:

Question: wouldn't a "ban all guns" policy essentially create a "war on drugs" situation?

no because both demand and supply are very different, very few people are physically addicted to guns, and you can't grow guns under a grow light in your closet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

so are lawn darts

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/966718381079646208

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

sandoz posted:

olympics good

hockey is dumb and bad but despite how dumb and bad the shootout also is there is nothing better than a player totally undressing a goalie on a shootout

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

eonwe posted:

if this clip doesn't convince you that golden boy is high art then i dont know what will

:nws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZIE4PZw6nQ

:nws:

it's called a magazine

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Ban twitter and guns

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
You know what would be great for mental health in this country? Medicare for All.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Shugojin posted:

It's awful that a dumb joke some dudes made on their TV show literally made tons of McDonald's employees extra miserable because fans of shows are idiots

tbh it sounds like it could be a potentially interesting story of how insufficient market research and supply chain problems can totally explode in your face but lol if that’s actually gonna be what it is

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

not sleeping is very good, similar to tr um

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Shugojin posted:

lmao mcdonalds sent like 10 packets each to a handful of stores and were surprised that a bunch of nerds went insane over it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Tesseraction posted:

update: deadmau5 is no longer a mod never mind sass cancelled

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Lol theyre not neo nazis so nothing will happen

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Duscat posted:

no because both demand and supply are very different, very few people are physically addicted to guns, and you can't grow guns under a grow light in your closet

Pulls a bullet out of dirt, sadly flicks off light

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/966718009338400768

Forever War continues.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

nopantsjack posted:

like sometimes i say "ban all guns" and people go "what about handguns" and i wanna be clear that if you even let an american use a starting pistol or flaregun they will shoot a black child with it and call him a "roided up thug"

e: changed "he" to "they" no need to be normative about it

Banning handguns is far better than banning any type of rifle tbh

Maybe not for mass shootings but for the majority of gun violence

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Hell yeah! #wegotthis #bluewave

please don't taint Chelsea's hashtag with bad dem juice

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I'm glad they're doing this now, not like a week ago when they had an opportunity to prevent all the crisis actor videos and death threats.

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

Donald the dove, Hillary the hawk etc. etc.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

slumdoge millionare posted:

I got singled out after columbine as a potential shooter, and they weren't wrong. The thing about these guys is that by high schhol, they've been at the bottom of the popularity totem pole with the exact same faces making GBS threads on them day in and day out for over a decade. The solution is to switch up their schools. A new set of people with no history of these guys, no idea they're losers. They need a fresh start away from people who always have the option to say "remember when [you did a stupid thing because you were a kid and didn't understand]?"

klebold and harris were popular and weren't bullied

GobiasIndustries posted:

just watch Naruto it has everything you need imo

boku no hero is naruto but better in literally every way and gets to the point much much faster

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

So is Michelle Wolf someone who's gonna actually roast Donnie at that dinner?

lol yeah she gives no fucks

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
turn in your guns for oxycontin

all guns in america eliminated within 1 day

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

BurntCornMuffin posted:

If you are a paying/donating member, this is true, but I'm leery of convicting all members. I was gifted a life membership as a kid and there is literally no facility to cancel one of those. I know I'm not the only one with that problem.

At least I'm wasting some of their mailing money.

Oh ok yeah I'm cool with the distinction

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol yeah she gives no fucks

Good, Hasan Minhaj did a great job last year IMO.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Job security baybee

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

reading tfr is really loving embarrassing

even the "sensible" gun debate thread is full of gunlovers jacking themselves off and liquid communism trying to compare the 2nd amendment to the 1st

twitter is bad but they've been cracking down more lately, I guess the pressure is finally getting through

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

TMMadman posted:

Question: wouldn't a "ban all guns" policy essentially create a "war on drugs" situation?

drugs are much easier to synthesize and smuggle. You can make a few grams of meth on the back of your bike and hide it in your anus. You can't do that with a glock. I've tried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/mattloff/status/966718267757879298

• Locked thread