Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

A crossover hit

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Rokit, a handsome lad by Doug Hardy, on Flickr

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
My little Asherah

Mexican Deathgasm fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Feb 15, 2018

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

margo

Marchegiana
Jan 31, 2006

. . . Bitch.
I haven't put up pics of my Persephone in a while

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

He wants something, but I'm not sure what.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
My cat recently decided that he likes sitting between my legs while I'm trying to eat, and it's super annoying but cute, like most of the things he does.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

This majestic beast enjoyed the first open-window time in months.

(The drool is becoming a regular thing.)

Whale Vomit
Nov 10, 2004

starving in the belly of a whale
its ribs are ceiling beams
its guts are carpeting
I guess we have some time to kill
You might want to get your cat looked at by a vet about the drool. It might be a symptom of an issue.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

I was going to say the same thing, I'm so happy about all of these black cats being posted, but I've never seen drool that strong.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

It builds up when he contentedly purrs in the same spot for a long time, not a constant stream of goo 24/7, but we'll get him checked out shortly.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

One of our family cats growing up named Abner was not black, he was an orange tabby, but he would rest his head on my sister's scalp while she was watching TV after school. And he would just purr and drool and soak her head. She was allergic to cats so it was no bueno but he did not drool at other times.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
I had an Abyssinian mix growing up whose favorite perch was on your shoulder (or actually basically anyone's shoulder) where he could slowly paw through your hair and drool.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Rokit only drools when it’s nighttime and I’m laying in bed reading and he comes over and lays on my chest and finally wants pets and when I give him head skritches he purrs like mad and starts drooling like a dripping faucet.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Cat.jpg

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
cats
https://twitter.com/kgrmnk/status/969220716192149504

As soon as I move into a place where I can have pets I'm going to adopt a new cat or two and I really hope one is a black cat, they're so pretty

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

North American Turtle Boy Love Association

toadee posted:

Hi, meet Eleven:

Last week, my wife was driving to work when Eleven fell out from the underside of the car in front of her in the middle of a busy street! She stopped her car sideways in the middle of traffic and scooped him up. Luckily, she works at a college with a veterinary program, and she took him over to one of the professors there we are friends with. He has a clean bill of health (except for some fleas and worms, to be expected). Best guess is mom cat stashed him in the underside of the car during a rainstorm the night before and wasn't counting on the car leaving. He's about 5 weeks old at this point and basically he alternates between this and an unrecognizable blur of toy-destroying claw fury.

Also yes I know Eleven is a girl in stranger things, and yes our Eleven is a boy. We both don't care and couldn't help it since he fell out from the car in front of her at 11:11 AM on 10/11.

Update on Eleven:

At 5 months old he's close to 11 pounds and growing fast. Some of his features indicate some Maine Coon bloodline so perhaps he'll hit 20. I managed to catch him between attempts to rearrange cushions on our couch.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

toadee posted:

Update on Eleven:

At 5 months old he's close to 11 pounds and growing fast. Some of his features indicate some Maine Coon bloodline so perhaps he'll hit 20. I managed to catch him between attempts to rearrange cushions on our couch.

She is classy

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

This here is Shadow:

He was my girlfriend's childhood cat and just passed away a few days ago. An old warrior cat who fought many battles (see: badass ear scar). He lost his eye to a tumor last year but kept on trucking and loved getting chin and ear scratches. I got to meet him over Christmas and he was the sweetest old cat. Just wanted you to pet his head and chin and ears. If you sat down for too long he'd come up and just force his head into your hand for you to pet him.

Shadow was a very good cat indeed. Just wanted to let others appreciate his majestic ruggedness.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

RIP Shadow, a pro old cat.

Rokit's 3rd birthday was the other day. He's still a jerk.

Cats & Stuff by Doug Hardy, on Flickr

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Harrow posted:

This here is Shadow:

He was my girlfriend's childhood cat and just passed away a few days ago. An old warrior cat who fought many battles (see: badass ear scar). He lost his eye to a tumor last year but kept on trucking and loved getting chin and ear scratches. I got to meet him over Christmas and he was the sweetest old cat. Just wanted you to pet his head and chin and ears. If you sat down for too long he'd come up and just force his head into your hand for you to pet him.

Shadow was a very good cat indeed. Just wanted to let others appreciate his majestic ruggedness.
What an awesome cat. Sounds like he kept on catting to the end :unsmith:

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

RIP Shadow, a pro old cat.

Rokit's 3rd birthday was the other day. He's still a jerk.

Cats & Stuff by Doug Hardy, on Flickr
But such a handsome jerk :allears:

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Harrow posted:

This here is Shadow:

RIP in rest Shadow, you tough and handsome old catte :unsmith:

So many great black cats ITT lately!!

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Get a load of my cat. His name is Dib.

Had to add a couple more.

Theotus fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Apr 30, 2018

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

i love you, lil dib!!!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I got Dibs on Dib.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Meridian posted:

Get a load of my cat. His name is Dib.

Had to add a couple more.

This is a good cat.

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpLWgmNl3_8

Snowflake hasn't had catnip in a year or so, and it hit him pretty hard.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Meet Molly:

I found that toy during a random trip to the mall. She's too fat and meows a lot but loves to cuddle.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Still chilling with Margo

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010
My fiancée has a dainty little black catte and she is adorable.

Fancy in her new collar.

She's got the squeakiest little meow, too. Poor catte needs to be properly oiled.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

This is a great page. :syoon:

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
My Pretinha

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

oh my god... the consummate loaf

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
This is Cayenne. She turned two in March.

As such, it's hard to get good pictures of her when she is awake.

But she's a really great little* badcat and my nine-year-old graycat will now admit in public that they're buddies.

* - she weighs sixteen pounds

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Jasmine is turning six soon and she is much more into sitting on laps than she used to be.

She also has a very big yawn (and a cute little spot on her tongue :allears:)

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

That’s a real good mini-panther right there.

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Not my catte, but a good catte

https://twitter.com/malytwotails/status/1012208394789257216

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Solar catte