Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

UFOTacoMan posted:

Early life
Loesch was raised by her mother, Gale, in an extended family of Southern Baptists. She graduated from Fox High School in Arnold, Missouri. She later attended St. Louis Community College at Meramec before transferring to Webster University to study journalism on scholarship.[5] Following a pregnancy, Loesch dropped out of college and married, having her first child when she was 21.[6] She grew up as a Democrat, a point of contention early in her marriage to Chris, a Republican. However, the September 11 attacks led her to become a conservative Republican. Loesch and her husband homeschooled two children together.[3]

This is the lamest supervillain backstory ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

love my president being 100% vindictive instead of actually trying to solve problems
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/966740157931114496

I bet the tangerine twat thinks Mexicans can only be arrested by ICE.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

If only video games and movies had a rating system!!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

AverySpecialfriend posted:

I want queer militias and armories

its a thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuS-UgSIlgA

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lmao

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

euphronius posted:

Also I'm not being morbid but we need to see gun victim photos

Hell yeah I want some Mexico style gore desensitization

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Consummate Professional posted:

trump is gonna ban video games but make anime mandatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfUVehXRGcs

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Sicko shooters

Boom, ha ha ha, bang!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
arm gym teachers

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Statue of Liberty needs a gun also.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i love how trump is accidentally dressing gun reform better than obama ever did lmao

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

arm gym teachers

they run detention. theyre the cops of schools.

edit: i mean other than the actual police in our schools lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

i love this man

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

that riots not diets tattoo owns

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
guys what if we put a rating system on video games and movies

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The people demand more gore!

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

a rating system for video games and movies? how innovative

Rated T for TRUMP

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

That DICK! posted:

i love how trump is accidentally dressing gun reform better than obama ever did lmao

accelerationism ftw

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

I'm aware and it's good. I will never "own" a gun but I will definitely learn how to shoot one for if the nazis start coming for my community. Just makes sense

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

That DICK! posted:

unfortunately he's dressing it in one of his lovely baggy suits

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ArmZ posted:

DOJ estimates there were about 10,000 MS-13 members spread throughout the country as of last month, representing about 1 percent of the total number of criminally active gang members nationwide (a category that includes “violent street gangs, motorcycle gangs, and prison gangs,” according to the FBI). Another 30,000 MS-13 members operate internationally in El Salvador, Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala.

Ooo, oooo, now do far right white supremacist militas and aggressively revolutionary gun clubs

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

school-to-prisonshot by cops pipeline looking good

Donald J. Trump
Sep 14, 2016

by zen death robot
I am talking to many, many smart people, and considering allowing assault rifles to remain legal in exchange for all anime being banned.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

That DICK! posted:

:same: but rubio

"you cant ban the ar-15, which does a bad thing, unless you also ban a bunch of different guns that do the same bad thing"
"ok"

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Epic High Five posted:

Ooo, oooo, now do far right white supremacist militas and aggressively revolutionary gun clubs

[CITATION NEEDED]

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

must protect white supremacy in all matters regardless of how trivial

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:thunk::thunk::thunk::thunk:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

too many to count.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Donald J. Trump posted:

I am talking to many, many smart people, and considering allowing assault rifles to remain legal in exchange for all anime being banned.

this is my real unironic position

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

:same: but rubio

"you cant ban the ar-15, which does a bad thing, unless you also ban a bunch of different guns that do the same bad thing"
"ok"

still loling at rubio this morning subtweeting the kid who dunked on him mercilessly ln

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
LMAO waht is this??? I was trying to read up on Chris Loesch

https://bijog.com/biography/chris-loesch

quote:

Chris Loesch is a famous American singer and composer. Besides singing he has proved his talent in many other fields. He is a great musician and many of his compositions are loved by his fans so much. He is also a writer, editor, music producer and an acclaimed journalist. He is not only a talented guy but a beautiful person as well. He is good looking and charming. Tabloids cover that Loesch is a handsome person with good looks and long goatee beard. He is tall and have a very balanced body that is neither skinny nor chubby.

Chris has earned a degree in music in the year 1994 from Jafferson College. While studying at Jafferson College this talented person got another degree in the field of nursing at the same time. After completing his studies he joined St. Louise Magazine as well as Shock City Records to build his career. In the year 2014 this handsome personality launched his creative concept company intuation Studios. He has also worked as the manager of his wife, Dana Loesch, who is also big star and a very competent woman. Working along with his wife Chris used to meet a number of popular celebrities and got opportunities to work with some of them as well. Ken Shamrock is one of the great figures, Chris got chance to work with.

Dana Loesch is famous lady who is known for her talent that she reveals on radio and television as well. She is popular for her unique and staunchly conservative point of views. Dana on the Blaze TV was a very famous talk show that was hosted by the beautiful lady, Dana Loesch. She has been the commentator for a number of political platforms. The famous channels she worked with include CNN, HBO, ABC, CBS and Fox News as well.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

love my president being 100% vindictive instead of actually trying to solve problems
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/966740157931114496

lol at when he does it and nothing happens

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol the NRA succeeded

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
this movie is rated R for tRUMP!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I just had some fruit loops with marshmallows and they are better than Trump.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Nonsense posted:

lol the NRA succeeded

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

in 2019, going to school every day will be the bunker scene from saving private ryan

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Nonsense posted:

lol the NRA succeeded

they were always going to succeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
creating a crime wave............... to trigger the libs