Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

cargo cult posted:

haha rose emoji twitter still insists russia isnt trying to influence public opinion in the US and furthermore even if they are it has zero impact whatsoever and youre a racist lib for thinking it might

their point is a) what russia is doing is just stoking the divisions that already exist, not creating them wholesale b) the democrats really need to unfuck their policy instead of trying to run the next two elections on a "blame russia" platform and give us more of the same

I'm not sure a single one of them wouldn't call for trump to be thrown into forever prison for collusion/espionage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

kingy mckingface in da house

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

GobiasIndustries posted:

"Those pussies felt bad about dead kids, I SAID NO!"
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/966756669454782464

anger rising

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its butthole day

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/DLoesch/status/963855122769031168

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

good it's a stupid "sport" anyway

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SKULL.GIF posted:

their point is a) what russia is doing is just stoking the divisions that already exist, not creating them wholesale b) the democrats really need to unfuck their policy instead of trying to run the next two elections on a "blame russia" platform and give us more of the same

I'm not sure a single one of them wouldn't call for trump to be thrown into forever prison for collusion/espionage

Don't even bother with this dude

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

test post

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/966711488265277440

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

love to chase down forest dogs and murder them

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Zikan posted:

bart would be edgy politics almost veering into alt-right territory

Bart's too good at heart to go alt-right (pre-season 10 at least)

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

i hope millennials succeed at killing all those things that millennials are supposedly killing

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

There's an actual Simpsons episode where Lisa becomes president right after Trump

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

does he not know cops are already in schools
it is well over 50 years since he went to (private) school

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Pizzagate shooter was right all along.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Marx Headroom posted:

she's not wrong but twice as many armed white people than black people were killed by police last year so dont clown yourself using this line of argument irl

Yeah and an unarmed black person is about 3.49 times more likely to be shot by police than an unarmed white person so the other side of "arm all the cops" is shaky as well.

Not too worried about clowning myself irl on this one tbh. If you're looking at raw numbers instead of Bayesian probabilities, your analysis is very bad, hth.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
you, young man, what day is it?

dickensian youth bending over ace ventura style: why its butthole day, good sir!

well then its not too late! merry butthole day to all!

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

what the loving christ is he trying to get at...

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Augus posted:

it would be idiotic if a guy did it too

it would be idiotic yes but i don't think rawstory dot com would be running with that line and that pic and this is unprovable so w/e

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

That DICK! posted:

let me ask you this - did anyone here manage to go through high school without a scandal breaking about the gym teacher loving a student

not the gym teacher, but the business teacher/girls' basketball coach. it's unbelievable how common this stuff is

our gym teachers were two old grizzled butch lesbians and a stoner who really liked lacrosse

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Ted Cruz is a loving Oracle
https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/966757545846231040

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Ted Cruz with that Bill and Hillary burn. Yikes.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Augus posted:

i hope millennials succeed at killing all those things that millennials are supposedly killing

millenials are killing the gun industry :eyepop:

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

lmfao

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Elephanthead posted:

Pizzagate shooter was right all along.

jack Thompson was right

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
dental plan

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Maggie most likely to be a school shooter.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

holy poo poo I forgot all about the MIzzou racism drama

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

So for once, Ted Cruz is telling the truth.

the democrats do not, in fact, own

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

quote:

Jim is the most upstanding and courageous man I know. He has been attacked from all sides. Now CPAC is refusing him to be on a panel, after forcing him to buy a ticket to get into CPAC to be on the panel, because he is a Jew hater?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Operation #bluewave proceeding as planned, hope levels rising at previously unheard of rates

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

drat imagine being too awful for this cpac

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
This is the best butthole day I can remember.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

i'm glad whoever she is talking about died

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

BgRdMchne posted:

is she making fun of trig palin?

https://twitter.com/DLoesch/status/60743213614510081

lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

millenials are killing the gun industry :eyepop:

millenials are killing killing millenials?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Why has no one posted the poop swastika?

http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/12/mizzou-releases-photos-of-poop-swastika-discloses-details-of-previously-unreported-racial-slurs/

• Locked thread