Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Qurnah posted:

tbf automatic fire is in most cases a waste of bullets, standard nato ammunition fucks you up bigly so if you're hit pretty much anywhere you're hosed

He was saying rapid fire not full auto tough

Semi auto can still be rapid fire!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

:shlick:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Arguing about shipping port size to defend the honor of a balkanization fantasy is extremely dem

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

UFOTacoMan posted:

CARY, N.C. — The Town of Cary wants to screen resident’s poop in order to learn where people are using opioids.

State officials said North Carolina has seen an 800 percent increase in fatal overdoses from opioids over the past decade, but more data is needed to help solve the crisis.

Cary officials hope to generate geo-localized data about where opioids are most heavily used by measuring the concentration of the drugs in human waste to track users.

In his recent State of Cary address, Mayor Harold Weinbrecht said the town has seen an increase in overdoses and overdose-related deaths in the past year.

Cary received $100,000 to test the plan when it was selected as a Champion City in the Bloomberg Philanthropies’ Mayors Challenge.

Of the 35 cities and towns competing in the challenge, the grand prize winner will receive $5 million to implement their idea and four other cities will be awarded $1 million.

According to a November poll conducted by Elon University, one in every three people in North Carolina said they have been affected by the opioid addiction crisis. Those figures were even higher among millennials, where 43 percent said they've been affected, and suburban residents, at 38 percent, the poll showed.

i mean if they're just sampling the sewers to track drug use, it's not like it's invading any individual's privacy in particular, and there's probably something to learn about prescription vs street drugs, evolution over time, etc.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

UFOTacoMan posted:

CARY, N.C. — The Town of Cary wants to screen resident’s poop in order to learn where people are using opioids.

State officials said North Carolina has seen an 800 percent increase in fatal overdoses from opioids over the past decade, but more data is needed to help solve the crisis.

Cary officials hope to generate geo-localized data about where opioids are most heavily used by measuring the concentration of the drugs in human waste to track users.

In his recent State of Cary address, Mayor Harold Weinbrecht said the town has seen an increase in overdoses and overdose-related deaths in the past year.

Cary received $100,000 to test the plan when it was selected as a Champion City in the Bloomberg Philanthropies’ Mayors Challenge.

Of the 35 cities and towns competing in the challenge, the grand prize winner will receive $5 million to implement their idea and four other cities will be awarded $1 million.

According to a November poll conducted by Elon University, one in every three people in North Carolina said they have been affected by the opioid addiction crisis. Those figures were even higher among millennials, where 43 percent said they've been affected, and suburban residents, at 38 percent, the poll showed.

Cary touch the poop

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

are Houston dock workers on wildcat strike too?

Trump the era of strikes and malaise

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

So that's probably what prompted my cousin to get that "there's only two genders. -science" shirt.

Little poo poo has almost assuredly never even met a trans person where he lives.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
sorry i brought up shipping logistics goons, i don't even want to really have this conversation

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I can just imagine 12 year old Ben Shapiro, already at his maximum height and vocal range, getting incredibly triggered that the changed the bad guy in movie version of the The Sum of All Fears to a nazi

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

*Looks at piles of dead brown people*

Evidence? Nope, don't see any

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I thought this Shapiro guy was basically a nobody I had no idea he was big enough to get a main event slot at CPAC.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

one gave him PTSD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4&t=114s

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Mons Hubris posted:

Cary touch the poop

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Arguing about shipping port size to defend the honor of a balkanization fantasy is extremely dem

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
ben shapiro like 4 ft tall

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Basebf555 posted:

I thought this Shapiro guy was basically a nobody I had no idea he was big enough to get a main event slot at CPAC.

He's on the front lines trigging libs everyday

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

UFOTacoMan posted:

This is incredibly intrusive and dystopian imo

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
I didn't realize that Shapiro was some big name that could close out such a prestigious event as CPAC?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius posted:

containers are more important

oh i didnt know the thing that nobody gives a poo poo about is actually extremely important

i can't even find a loving chart of containers per port

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

just remembered that alt-right love in where Cenovich talked in detail about trans dicks on stage for like 20 mins

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

Augus posted:

Is Republican "humor" just a tool meant to make anybody who doesn't suck their dick want to die
because it's working

I knew a comedian who hated doing shows in the red south, because they didn't laugh at actually funny jokes. But, if you said unfunny poo poo like "Hurr, Obama President. Black man in white house, eh?" then they would laugh riotously and love you.

It's a completely alien and twisted culture.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
wait I thought the thing with opioids is that they make you constipated?

:thunk:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

wasn't somebody talking about getting 20 goons to poo poo in a box yesterday? a thinker ahead of their time

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

he has a very successful podcast that is very popular among non-Trumpian young conservatives. My cousin makes me listen to them when I go smoke weed with him. They're very bad but the weed is good so :shrug:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
pls mail marco rubio your old d batteries, thanks in advance

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

sorry you're going to be in a hellhole when balkanization comes

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Ben Shapiro definitely got beat up by a girl in high school and now everything he does is to prove his "manliness"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/CopCrime/status/966776256170725378

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Solarin posted:

bens are useless

:negative:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

shovelbum posted:

This is incredibly intrusive and dystopian imo

cary is/was the type of place where the cops would totally pull you over for dwb

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/966777351836262400

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

liddle marco needs a safe zone from being owned so hard

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Atlantic City was a mistake

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

kopasetic posted:

he has a very successful podcast that is very popular among non-Trumpian young conservatives. My cousin makes me listen to them when I go smoke weed with him. They're very bad but the weed is good so :shrug:

Jesus christ I can't imagine a more miserable activity to do while stoned

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
kinda surprised Ben Shapiro is still courting the alt-right after they spent so much effort stalking and harassing Ben's sister. but hey guess that MAGA grift is worth it

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

reminder that Ben Shapiro’s gimmick before “facts don’t care about your feelings” was bragging about being a virgin through high school and college

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Lord of Pie posted:

I'm sure DeVos is against arming teachers in favor of her own plan that would require all schools to hire a certain number of blackwater security contractors to be able to keep their federal funding

OH MY GOD....Blackwater changed their name to....ACADEMI in 2011!

Betsy was playing the long game the whole time!

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
it's insane that any loving person cares what ben shapiro thinks feels or the fact that he even exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Zikan posted:

reminder that Ben Shapiro’s gimmick before “facts don’t care about your feelings” was bragging about being a virgin through high school and college

whoa so what’s his username

• Locked thread