Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Haha owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

zegermans posted:

I can just imagine 12 year old Ben Shapiro, already at his maximum height and vocal range, getting incredibly triggered that the changed the bad guy in movie version of the The Sum of All Fears to a nazi

reminder that he left breitbart because they wouldn't stop making jew jokes at his expense

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mormonpartyboat posted:

oh i didnt know the thing that nobody gives a poo poo about is actually extremely important

i can't even find a loving chart of containers per port

TEUs are the accepted measuration

http://www.navigationdatacenter.us/wcsc/by_porttons15.html

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Zikan posted:

reminder that Ben Shapiro’s gimmick before “facts don’t care about your feelings” was bragging about being a virgin through high school and college

I thought that was crowder

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Broshevik posted:

it's insane that any loving person cares what ben shapiro thinks feels or the fact that he even exists

fact: Ben is 5'9"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Zikan posted:

reminder that Ben Shapiro’s gimmick before “facts don’t care about your feelings” was bragging about being a virgin through high school and college

i thought that was steven crowder

hell maybe both

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

As Trump waddled up the steps to board Air Force One, he giggled to himself: "Number One!"

"Poopy Pence has Number Two! Hehe!"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
can we balkanize so we dont have to listen to ben shapiro and the rest of the grifters whipping up demagoguery and projecting it day in and day out

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

poo poo, they must have taken his service weapon otherwise he could had killed the puppy on site

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

reminder that he left breitbart because they wouldn't stop making jew jokes at his expense

I thought he left in solidarity with that reporter that he absoutely didn't have a boy crush on that was fired by breitbart for getting assaulted by lewendowski

or was that just a cover

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

OH MY GOD....Blackwater changed their name to....ACADEMI in 2011!

Betsy was playing the long game the whole time!

devos did snady hook

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Duscat posted:

i mean if they're just sampling the sewers to track drug use, it's not like it's invading any individual's privacy in particular, and there's probably something to learn about prescription vs street drugs, evolution over time, etc.

counterpoint: poop LOL!

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

zegermans posted:

https://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2005/06/15/rescuing-a-generation-n1226748

quote:

I'm 21 years old, a columnist, an author, a graduate of UCLA, a Harvard law student -- and a virgin. And I'm proud of it.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ben Shapiro won his feud with Bannon which is crazy to me

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

jesus

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

Trying to cut down on the gay hookups somehow

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Dont smoke weed and listen to conservatives. You will reprogram yourself. Watch anime in stead.

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

Solarin posted:

Jesus christ I can't imagine a more miserable activity to do while stoned

sometimes I just laugh at everything he says to annoy my cousin but sometimes if I'm super stoned it does trigger some anxiety over how many people base their worldview on the vile or dishonest poo poo that little cretin spews

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

TEUs are the accepted measuration

solely of containerized cargo, which is only a portion of what is shipped via port

its like measuring whats the busiest post office in the country by which post office handles the most boxes

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

kopasetic posted:

he has a very successful podcast that is very popular among non-Trumpian young conservatives. My cousin makes me listen to them when I go smoke weed with him. They're very bad but the weed is good so :shrug:

I have a coworker that listens to him. I can hear the nasally whine from down the hall, it's horrifying

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

zegermans posted:

i thought crowders schtick was gender identity?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zegermans posted:

I thought he left in solidarity with that reporter that he absoutely didn't have a boy crush on that was fired by breitbart for getting assaulted by lewendowski

or was that just a cover

He was mad at Bannon being alpha

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

literally an incel

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

reminder that the people at cpac run the entire federal government

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

guessing that houston's high tonnage is a result of oil/raw materials

LA/Long Beach probably involves much more finished products, which are going to be way less dense but take up way more shipping containers

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Basebf555 posted:

I thought this Shapiro guy was basically a nobody I had no idea he was big enough to get a main event slot at CPAC.

he's been slowly getting more and more love. It seems like he's filling a void left by Limbaugh/Hannity/O'reilly getting old

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

i thought crowders schtick was gender identity?

maybe the two should get gay married and gently caress to own the libs

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

its almost like bannon is actually just some blustery dumbass who can poorly paraphrase almost 5% of the art of war

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

reminder that the people at cpac run the entire federal government

3% out of a 97% of americans who agree that gun control needs to be implemented

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

UFOTacoMan posted:

he's been slowly getting more and more love. It seems like he's filling a void left by Limbaugh/Hannity/O'reilly getting old

i hope when shapiro gets old hes replaced with a tinier, whinier man

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

why do good people step down and let the idiots run the show

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

david and a greater demon of nurgle

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

is ashley parker an anime?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Der Meister posted:

why do good people step down and let the idiots run the show

They think things matter

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tenderjerk posted:

its almost like bannon is actually just some blustery dumbass who can poorly paraphrase almost 5% of the art of war

I know but Shapiro is 4ft, never fucks, and jewish as hell!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Phone posted:

fact: Ben is 5'9"

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

Kilmers Elbow posted:

is ashley parker an anime?

shes my girlfriend and this is rude

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mormonpartyboat posted:

solely of containerized cargo, which is only a portion of what is shipped via port

its like measuring whats the busiest post office in the country by which post office handles the most boxes

well

yes

the post office that handles many shipments is going to be busier than a post office that handles fewer but heavier deliveries

:confused: I feel like this conversation veered off somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Force them to fire you, goddamn it

• Locked thread