Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

pannies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
im sorry about your cancer but you don't have enough health coins for chemo

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Why is it butthole day (every day should be butthole day)?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

owned

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Bearjew posted:

lol i'm like 5' 11.5", I would love to meet these turds in person just so I could tower over them.

ben's dad would cut you like a bitch

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

logikv9 posted:

if the US balkanizes whatever happens to be coming in whatever port will change hth

i like that in the total global upheaval that would be required for and result from american balkanization, people think that they'd be worried about what port their cellphones are coming through

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

it's not about the shithole country we live in, but the fake friends on facebook we made along the way

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Why is it butthole day (every day should be butthole day)?

why do buttholes get their own day? where's pisshole day???

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

juche avocado posted:

"Take Charge of Your Healthcare
There is strength in numbers.
Join a community of health-conscious people who practice longstanding Christian principles in sharing healthcare costs. Liberty HealthShare℠ exists for everyone who purchases healthcare for themselves or their family, or who wants to control their own healthcare.

Liberty HealthShare℠ is not insurance. It simply unites like-minded people to share medical costs together."

hey there can i get my hands in your share box

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Al! posted:

i like that in the total global upheaval that would be required for and result from american balkanization, people think that they'd be worried about what port their cellphones are coming through

butbutbut muh nationalist dickwaving

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

"wtf are video games doing at cpac" (yes yes gamergate yes yes but i mean a trade group, wtf??)
*googles*
*sees first infobox*

uh.... ok........... gaming.... huh???

*goes to website*

oh.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Plank Walker posted:

why do buttholes get their own day? where's pisshole day???

that's the other 364 days

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

Shapiro is just cover for the "moderate and sensible" conservatives to still embrace the CHUD culture war poo poo because they're just as terrified of different things as the stereotypical redneck in a MAGA cap

They're all scum, they're all exactly the same, the best of them are still war criminals

At least the bigoted white supremacists are being honest about it

Yeah

He just puts a really thin intellectual veneer on it

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm a proud molyneux man i just yell NOT AN ARGUMENT at everything and get laid all day

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Worst part of planes is when I crap my pannies

(Am I right ladies????)

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/edatpost/status/966784751444033536

surely thisll matter

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

juche avocado posted:

Join a community of health-conscious people who practice longstanding Christian principles in sharing healthcare costs. Liberty HealthShare℠ exists for everyone who purchases healthcare for themselves or their family, or who wants to control their own healthcare.

Liberty HealthShare℠ is not insurance. It simply unites like-minded people to share medical costs together."

this is 100% a scam and i hope it kills a lot of chuds or at least makes them bankrupt

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Famous TV Dad posted:

gently caress facebook and twitter

gently caress a facebook i'm pisstape chasin

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Zikan posted:

reminder that Ben Shapiro’s gimmick before “facts don’t care about your feelings” was bragging about being a virgin through high school and college

Not a Children posted:

whoa so what’s his username

It's this guy.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I love liberty healthshare because it's a self-correcting problem. Sell idiot CHUDs lovely health insurance and watch them die.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

logikv9 posted:

im sorry about your cancer but you don't have enough health coins for chemo

this name is already taken, unironically

https://www.f6s.com/healthcoin

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

they should stop allowing nazis to upload and broadcast from YouTube...this is PR to lose heat hth

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Bearjew posted:

lol i'm like 5' 11.5", I would love to meet these turds in person just so I could tower over them.

:chloe:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
facebook knows their demographics

its for old people

and no better to confuse old people with russian news and viral shares of disinformation

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

it's not about the shithole country we live in, but the fake friends on facebook we made along the way

someone is going to shootup a facebook both over the loss of their bot friends

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

juche avocado posted:

ok so it's basically insurance

someone come up with a universal healthcare plan and call it LIBERTY FREEDOM 2A EAGLE CAW BENEFIT SERVICES and let trump sell it

e: wait do you get to choose who's sharebox you put your bucks in? lol imagine a minority trying this

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

juche avocado posted:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Somebody cross Leach the Loesch butthole tweets with her "clenched fist of Truth" video

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

juche avocado posted:

THAT'S WHAT INSURANCE IS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Hey

Don't doxx me

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The NRA has put out a lot of disgusting poo poo over the years but I find this to be the most offensive drat thing I've ever seen from them.

I thought maybe as the day went on, Trump would climb down from his bullshit insane "arm the teachers" platform but no, this is another "build the wall" moment in his presidency.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

mormonpartyboat posted:

hey there can i get my hands in your share box

lol the icon for #5 should be a giant question mark

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

juche avocado posted:

Everybody will just share in the cost of paying for healthcare, but it's definitely not insurance. Definitely not.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

i'm glad they found a black woman to run the helpdesk for the nazi convention

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i invite facebook to suck the farts right out of my rear end on this most glorious day, butthole day

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

they should stop allowing nazis to upload and broadcast from YouTube...this is PR to lose heat hth

yeah i kno, trying 2 bring their star rating down with the chuds.... probably not gonna work tho

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Bearjew posted:

Everybody will just share in the cost of paying for healthcare, but it's definitely not insurance. Definitely not.

for legal reasons, so the CEO can fly away to non-extraditing whore island in 3 years

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

of all the Bens, I most detest... myself

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lol shipping containers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

juche avocado posted:

uhhhhhhhh

• Locked thread