Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm so proud to be an American rn
It's the greatest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/AshleyRParker/status/966881615648497665

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

too slow nichael go back to claymont

woahhhh local reference

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

why is "killer is sick puppy" not on that list? :thunk:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Eric Trump, fashioning gun policy for the 21st century

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

donny jr and eric are probably worst people than donald john trump, 45th president and acclaimed rapist

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Mariana Horchata posted:

also formerly known as Your Candidate Sucks and iirc another name prior...Election Erection?

Yup. And The Election Horserace Thread, always hosted by my man Joementum. I'm the sucker that toxxed that Jeb would be the R candidate in 16 because having grown up with Donald Trump as a household word equated with scammer and crook, I just knew America could't be so stupid as to elect such a bad example of a human being just to trigger da libs. Hence:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
whoo boy that was a dilly of a shooting, real rough customer huh

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Little cabbages, dummy

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

DryGoods posted:

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy

-Donald Trump

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the best c-spam name (besides c-spam) was "my caucus so big"

the worst was "ken bone zone"

gently caress ken bone, he blocked me on twitter

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

quote:

Trump kept interrupting Samantha to heavily breathe into the phone and ask 'have you been a good girl?'

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

DryGoods posted:

oh boy oh boy oh boy

-Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GvB9ySUJ3A&t=28s

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Matthew McConaugheyishly: "Oh boy oh boy oh boy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiTaK3Fyj0k

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Don Dimello would be a better president

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
so 1 bank and 3 car rental companies are pulling NRA support

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
the nine-day-old piss with things floating in it has caused the brain worms and the brain spiders to mutate and interbreed in an unholy orgy, and as their monstrous offspring gnaw away at the presidential brainsponge, we take off for the vast and uncharted territories of dumbth led by the man who started day one as dumbest motherfucker to ever sit on the throne of america

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ken Bone is short for Kenneth Boner

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Nichael posted:

Don Dimello would be a better president

lol

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
im proud to be an american
where the president stinks like pee,
but i slightly resent dead high school kids
who want to take my rights from me
and id stand up! if i could,
but my fat rear end is fused to this chair
cause there aint no doubt i love this thread,
mike pence hosed a mare

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
I get the gesture, but cutting up your assault rifle in itself doesn't really do anything to hurt the gun industry. What you wanna do is sell your gun to a trusted buyer at a market-competitive price, which makes for one less newly purchased assault rifle.

You can't really make that go viral or get on NPR/CNN that way so I do understand that it isn't helpful if you're workin' on ~dat brand~

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Surely this oh boy stuff will prompt an attack on the victim by Trump.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Dictionaries slamming people will never get old.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Duscat posted:

lol @ the argument earlier about which us ports were the most important when none of them will be human habitable and all the traffic will be on russian-registered ships along the northern passage in 50 years anyway

Truth

BTW, don't listen to any loving lyrics from these guys I still have no loving idea what they're saying and it's probably for the best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WYnPgFJWWY

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

mad.radhu posted:

Ken Bone is short for Kenneth Bone (R)

He picked a party!?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Oiled and Ready posted:

I get the gesture, but cutting up your assault rifle in itself doesn't really do anything to hurt the gun industry. What you wanna do is sell your gun to a trusted buyer at a market-competitive price, which makes for one less newly purchased assault rifle.

You can't really make that go viral or get on NPR/CNN that way so I do understand that it isn't helpful if you're workin' on ~dat brand~

But I want a Game of Thrones-style chair made of AR-15 parts.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Oiled and Ready posted:

He picked a party!?

he's never been to. a party

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

im proud to be an american
where the president stinks like pee,
but i slightly resent dead high school kids
who want to take my rights from me
and id stand up! if i could,
but my fat rear end is fused to this chair
cause there aint no doubt i love this thread,
mike pence hosed a mare

Fake loving news, a stallion hosed him.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Bearjew posted:

They found an acceptable victim that isn't a child, but rather a boomer coward, so they're not gonna attack the kids anymore

mostly

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Bearjew posted:

he really is a fan of high schoolers without shot legs

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the price of guns is comeleptey fictional because congress exempted them from torts

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Duscat posted:

i hope the archaea survive, maybe we'll get a second shot at endosymbiosis and multicellular life before the sun conks out

Only if they accept Jesus Christ as their Personal Savior

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.

Pancakes posted:

Fake loving news, a stallion hosed him.

no poo poo but im not going back in there and rewriting the whole god drat thing when we live in this post fact jokefuck world

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

imagine your status in an oligarchy to be exempted from torts

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Nichael posted:

donny jr and eric are probably worst people than donald john trump, 45th president and acclaimed rapist

do you think fred trump's father was also extremely abusive or was he just naturally terrible

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
kinda like the protagonist of wolf of wall street who started normal and became an insane nihilist due to money

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

euphronius posted:

the price of guns is comeleptey fictional because congress exempted them from torts

If they make and market the guns in a responsible manner they really shouldn't be tortiously liable for murderous gunmen under regular tort law even without that exemption

Which should tell you something about how responsibly they make and market their products

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Wolfsheim posted:

kinda like the protagonist of wolf of wall street who started normal

lol according to who (except himself)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I can't believe this chunky tot grew up to be Donald Trump

• Locked thread