Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Tsaedje posted:

Ron collapses into a black hole of rage seeing Alonso's hat with Kimoa on the front instead of McLaren. Where's the synergy???

According to the marketing email I received this morning trying to hawk me a pair of orange and blue shades, it is Kimoa-McLaren.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

learnincurve posted:

You just know it was all orange and then Zack Brown bitched about sponsor visibility again and made them put the blue on.

The blue is great though. It's the grey that ruins it

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
So at this point are McLaren still paying Alonso or is he just having them put Kimoa on everything and call it a wash?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Pirate Radar posted:

So at this point are McLaren still paying Alonso or is he just having them put Kimoa on everything and call it a wash?

Just lol if you think McLaren still has any say in what Nando does after the last few seasons.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Alonso buys McLaren, renames them to Team Kimoa gently caress You Ron

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
*Zak Brown momentarily stops licking Fernando Alonso's taint to mispronounce Renault*

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Ohhh that’s why I thought it looked wrong.

https://twitter.com/RenaultSportF1/status/966935360788946944?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

learnincurve posted:

You just know it was all orange and then Zack Brown bitched about sponsor visibility again and made them put the blue on.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
*mclaren does "predatory" black livery* "why not just do mclaren orange?! god

*mclaren does compromise orange and black livery* "why not just do mclaren orange?!?!?!?!?! god

*mclaren actually does cool and good papaya orange livery* lol looks like a 90s backmarker, 0/10

its cool and good and what they needed to do since mercedes dropping them in 2014

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Rhopunzel posted:

*mclaren does compromise orange and black livery* "why not just do mclaren orange?!?!?!?!?! god

*mclaren actually does cool and good papaya orange livery* lol looks like a 90s backmarker, 0/10

its cool and good and what they needed to do since mercedes dropping them in 2014

A good opinion in this, the worst of threads.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Jeez that Mclaren livery could only be liked by a Dutchman

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
phwoah now thats a WCC contender

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dubs posted:

phwoah now thats a WCC contender

Yes, the sf71h looks great

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Rhopunzel posted:

It’s obvious that the EU has been training their elite fake news troll commando for the launch today.

They’re flooding this thread with haters but they can’t change the truth: looking at the McLaren fills me with the same awe as a painting from a genius like William Turner or Francis Bacon. Looking at the Ferrari and the Mercedes fills my mouth with puke.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

I like the McLaren more than the digi-camo Red Bull and they are actually going to race in that livery. Yes please thank you.

And Nando's helmet goes perfectly with it.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Mods please wordfilter “McLaren” to “Kimoa”

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mclaren deserve all the bad things that happens to them for Belgium ´98, gently caress them

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I feel bad for everybody whose TBI causes them to think the McLaren looks bad.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

DoctorGonzo posted:

Mclaren deserve all the bad things that happens to them for Belgium ´98, gently caress them

Counterpoint: lmao

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The papaya looks good, the blue doesnt. Also lol that its kimoa blue. Alonso has Mclaren by the balls.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
mclaren has no need for a title sponsor and as such has no sponsor livery

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
It's the same blue they had on the Indy car that everybody loved. Orange and blue is a great colour combo, they undermined it by using black and grey as well

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
i dont really understand why ferrari integrated the grey into their livery and engine failure into their sidepods

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
The orange and blue look great but it should be the other way around imo, a blue car with orange halo and wings

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Tsaedje posted:

It's the same blue they had on the Indy car that everybody loved. Orange and blue is a great colour combo, they undermined it by using black and grey as well

Exactly, it's basically as close to the Indy livery everybody was breaking their arms jerking off to as you can get.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
new f1 graphics

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

DoctorGonzo posted:

new f1 graphics

I'm the Robert Kubica

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

DoctorGonzo posted:

new f1 graphics

I'm lap 20 of 18

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

#forzaferrari

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Rhopunzel posted:

Could it be that McLaren are a poo poo team that nobody likes. In this posters opinion, it could be.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

#forzaferrari

Ferrari are FTW #ForzaFerrari

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

DoctorGonzo posted:

new f1 graphics

I hope somebody goes to jail for this

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

DoctorGonzo posted:

#forzaferrari

Why are Ferrari hiring Borrowers as drivers?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://drivetribe.com/p/f1-the-ferrari-sf71h-in-detail-dcX8CrEsS8Oix75jacwu9Q?iid=DDcLXW82QfiEPmBySnOjHg

Interesting article on the new Ferrari. They have lots of new things and they all need to work.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

DoctorGonzo posted:

https://drivetribe.com/p/f1-the-ferrari-sf71h-in-detail-dcX8CrEsS8Oix75jacwu9Q?iid=DDcLXW82QfiEPmBySnOjHg

Interesting article on the new Ferrari. They have lots of new things and they all need to work.

Interesting re: sidepod design.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

DoctorGonzo posted:

#forzaferrari

Does this have Ferrari style sidepods?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

*in extremely wicka voice* Also that's the best paint job a McLaren has had in ages, shut the gently caress up you retarded dipshits, this isn't reddit.

E: is it just me or are the sidepods on that McLaren suspiciously Ferrari-esque?

loving STOP YOU ABSOLUTE CHILD

jesus christ what IS it with you, just loving drop it and move on

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what the gently caress is the new thread title

also if someone reads italian what this article says?

http://www.f1analisitecnica.com/2018/02/ferrari-sf71h-analisi-tecnica-parte-1-i.html

http://www.f1analisitecnica.com/2018/02/ferrari-sf71h-analisi-tecnica-parte-2.html

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

wicka posted:

loving STOP YOU ABSOLUTE CHILD

jesus christ what IS it with you, just loving drop it and move on

Stop telling people what to do you little bitch boy haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.

DoctorGonzo posted:

article is garbage lol it says mercedes have ferrari style pods and

• Locked thread