Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Lacey posted:

If only those mean lefties had been more supportive of her comedy...

http://www.mamalogues.com/about-me.html

How did a home schooling mom that live-blogged her whole life become a shill for guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
Any time I hear about these idiots and their guns, I always imagine that this is their theme song before debating about it and/or shooting up schools:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN6avab0fIY

Also lol that Donald Trump is sending his daughter to do international work. :hmbol: There's no way that this timeline is real anymore.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

I was too fat to join the army so instead I became a teacher. Now I'm still paid to shoot brown kids like the government intended and I get summers off!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

nickhimself posted:

holy crap this is trash, lol

this lady would've been a total granola mommy if she'd found veganism instead of jesus but instead she turned out to be a psychopath

What the gently caress happens to these people? I read a few of her blog posts and they're all the most mundane, boring stuff. Going to the pharmacy and waiting in line. Meeting a friend for Mexican food. She's a normal person, albeit a bit annoying and looking to broadcast a little too much of her personal life to the world.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Coral Reefer posted:

Also lol that Donald Trump is sending his daughter to do international work. :hmbol: There's no way that this timeline is real anymore.

We have the best, most bigly-titted and juicy-assed people folks.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

lol at the whole idea of First Families and the aristocracy that is America. The Borgias are in power and people are pining for the Medicis

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

mono posted:

How did a home schooling mom that live-blogged her whole life become a shill for guns

hm yes why would hyperconservative christian homeschooling nuts be into guns?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

A Fancy Hat posted:

What the gently caress happens to these people? I read a few of her blog posts and they're all the most mundane, boring stuff. Going to the pharmacy and waiting in line. Meeting a friend for Mexican food. She's a normal person, albeit a bit annoying and looking to broadcast a little too much of her personal life to the world.

I wonder if she still eats Mexican food

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

mono posted:

How a home schooling mom that live-blogged her whole life became a shill for guns

it's arrested development

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

twoday posted:

only xD when the pool boy's over xD (:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

twoday posted:

I wonder if her kids love her. For real. We all have disagreements with our parents, but my mom never went on TV and got into arguments with the friends and family of murdered children. The worst she ever did was kiss me on the cheek when my friends picked me up in middle school.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Lmao.

In other news:

In case you're missing it, Rick Gates is going to plead guilty.

Demented grandpa is going to deliver some high quality deranged tweets to the world soon.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Fancy Hat posted:

I wonder if her kids love her. For real. We all have disagreements with our parents, but my mom never went on TV and got into arguments with the friends and family of murdered children. The worst she ever did was kiss me on the cheek when my friends picked me up in middle school.

she homeschooled them so im assuming they're as hosed up as she is

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Coral Reefer posted:

You do realize these are not just trips for the US, its trips to set up Trump businesses and contacts.
They are using the tax payer to go and dine with the corrupt rich.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

happyhippy posted:

You do realize these are not just trips for the US, its trips to set up Trump businesses and contacts.

no because trump said he'd keep business and politics separate. have you seen the papers?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

mono posted:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I remember Obama talking about gun control one time after an elementary school full of dead kids was in the news. These people are loving insane.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

happyhippy posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.fbfcfcff26c5

quote:

BEIJING — The Kushner family came to the United States as refugees, worked hard and made it big — and if you invest in Kushner properties, so can you.

That was the message delivered Saturday by White House senior adviser Jared Kushner’s sister Nicole Kushner Meyer to a ballroom full of wealthy Chinese investors in Beijing.

Over several hours of slide shows and presentations, representatives from the Kushner family business urged Chinese citizens gathered at a Ritz-Carlton hotel to consider investing hundreds of thousands of dollars in a New Jersey luxury apartment complex that would help them secure what’s known as an investor visa.

The potential investors were advised to invest sooner rather than later in case visa rules change under the Trump administration. “Invest early, and you will invest under the old rules,” one speaker said.

The tagline on a brochure for the event: “Invest $500,000 and immigrate to the United States.”

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Power Khan posted:

Lmao.

In other news:

In case you're missing it, Rick Gates is going to plead guilty.

Demented grandpa is going to deliver some high quality deranged tweets to the world soon.

Yes.

Also, Friday news dump, plus the temporary security clearance thing is coming into effect today.

Kelly is going to push out Kushner, and Ivanka is in South Korea. Who will win the BATTLE FOR THE WHITE HOUSE?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I can't wait for everyone to loving die

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

bloom posted:

https://twitter.com/TVietor08/status/967031280704475137

oh boy oh boy bigly minds coming up with Big and Smart solutions

Just put potential future shooters in Al Capone's vault*. Problem solved!

* Man, I'm old.

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Lacey posted:

If only those mean lefties had been more supportive of her comedy...

http://www.mamalogues.com/about-me.html

quote:

I enjoy Photoshop, photography, and music. I have tattoos and used to have multiple piercings. I am a recovering potty-mouth. My prior language caused kittens and fairies to spontaneously combust. I don't say dirty words anymore UNLESS I'm yelling at my kids. I want my kids to be able to read the things I wrote about them someday without expressing concern that yes, I did kiss them with that mouth.

Huge lol. Recovering potty mouth and current NRA shill

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I now advocate for the routine murder of innocent children but I learned to stop swearing!

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

A man who has spent his whole life with a security detail and now has the secret service protecting him calls a cop a coward.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

duck trucker posted:

A man who has spent his whole life with a security detail and now has the secret service protecting him calls a cop a coward.

cops are often cowards tho???

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
" I don't say dirty words anymore UNLESS I'm yelling at my kids. I want my kids to be able to read the things I wrote about them someday without expressing concern that yes, I did kiss them with that mouth"?

That logic doesn't really follow. Oh wait was that her comedy? There's no laugh track so I forgot to feign a reaction

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

old beast lunatic posted:

I now advocate for the routine murder of innocent children but I learned to stop swearing!

and also I got rid of my clit piercing

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

"Mr Predisent this dead kids thing isn't going away, we need to change the topic"

"Stand back, I got this"

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

duck trucker posted:

Don't forget that stoolpants also dodged the draft.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

sugar free jazz posted:

Cowards with guns.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Genderfluent posted:

Huge lol. Recovering potty mouth and current NRA shill

It's weird because she comes across as a facebook meme mom but then she opens her mouth and it's all YOUR PATHETIC CHILDREN ARE POWERLESS BEFORE THE MIGHTY GUN

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

jesus dude, Dana Loesch looks like two different people.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/splinter_news/status/967054848016429057

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Nah looks like she got the GOP paycheck makeover

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

There's gonna be an SVU episode about a teacher who shoots a student claiming he was getting aggressive... But what if it he wasn't?!?!?

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

sugar free jazz posted:

Best case scenario, it's the pot calling the kettle black (lol). Worst case, completely hypocritical.

But, nothing matters, so.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dana Loesch always looks like a Command and Conquer Red Alert villian

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Well Mrs. Jones, little Timmy wouldn’t sit down and he stated I was a doody head. At this point I had no choice but to defend myself with my state-issued submachine gun. Apologies also to the Richards, the Smiths and Andersons. But your kids really should have reported Timmy before to authorities a couple more times, or at least got out of the way.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Nah looks like she got the GOP paycheck makeover

obvs, but drat! she's had a lot of work done!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Teachers already get into enough poo poo for trying to break up fights and throwing kids to the ground