Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I do not even know where to start

Actually we're concerned with piles of dead kids you loving retards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/967086975013572613

shut up an post lols

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Jukebox Hero posted:

WE NEED A FULL TEAM TO TAKE THIS TEENAGER OUT GUYS, BETTER WAIT UNTIL EVERYONE IS DEAD UNTIL WE TRY TO HELP

Chill with the caps lock and try to think for a second or two.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

on that day he became president

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

lol at dipshits itt buying into the good guy with a gun narrative

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

tao of lmao posted:

since you insist on continuing the derail- why'd he resign if he's in the right

at the very least try to engage the shooter so more kids can hide since it's literally your job to do that

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

boar guy posted:

since you insist on continuing the derail- why'd he resign if he's in the right

at the very least try to engage the shooter so more kids can hide since it's literally your job to do that

I can’t imagine why someone might look for a new line of work after something that traumatic.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Rex-Goliath posted:

lol at dipshits itt buying into the good guy with a gun narrative

bigly lol

malder
Feb 7, 2005

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/967082406753853440

Compairing immigrants to snakes is very presidential, too

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status/967093522066264064

GET.

THE.

gently caress.

IN.

:getin:

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

tao of lmao posted:

I can’t imagine why someone might look for a new line of work after something that traumatic.

*takes job as a hired gun for a bunch of kids*
*hides behind a concrete wall when it's time to do the job*
*resigns from the trauma of being called out for being a bitch*
*does nothing wrong*

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

tao of lmao posted:

Okay I'm an armed cop and I'm supposed to protect kids, better go protect some loving kids. Take the cop dick out of your mouth for a minute and look around you.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
hey guys, I'm a gbs poster and I spend hours posting about hating cops and how dumb and harmful they are but I also think this cop was good and should have hero'ed the school using gun kata then the children could have carried him out on their shoulders

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

evilmiera posted:

This is one of the worst takes in this thread, bar none.

Like, one thing directly puts cops in danger. Heck it puts civilians in danger by putting another shooter into a situation without backup or oversight. It is directly taught in all training and it exists to minimize danger to everyone involved.

The other is something cops do on the sly to benefit their own racist ideals. What is the comparison here?

Lol I think it may be you who is posting those bad takes.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXU2vZTTeMU&t=31s

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

the milk machine posted:

hey guys, I'm a gbs poster and I spend hours posting about hating cops and how dumb and harmful they are but I also think this cop was good and should have hero'ed the school using gun kata then the children could have carried him out on their shoulders

No, he should have gotten his brains blown out so that the kids could have survived

He's a loving cop, that means he is ready to die on the loving line so that civilians can live, or are cops just gangsters that get to enforce the law whenever they feel it's convenient? Can I just refuse to do my job because I'm scared and still get paid?

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

the milk machine posted:

I was going to make fun of you but jfc this is some dumb as gently caress posting. I'd be amazed if you were able to wipe your own rear end with this level of brain trauma.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Jukebox Hero posted:

are cops just gangsters that get to enforce the law whenever they feel it's convenient?

um

yes?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Jukebox Hero posted:

are cops just gangsters that get to enforce the law whenever they feel it's convenient?

literally yes

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
^^^ :hfive:

Jukebox Hero posted:

uh yeah pretty much

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

bloom posted:

um

yes?

Which is a problem, because they are not doing what they are getting paid to do, yes? I'm taking a capitalist angle to try to trick stupid people into not being evil

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

CPAC fashion

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Jukebox Hero posted:

Which is a problem, because they are not doing what they are getting paid to do, yes? I'm taking a capitalist angle to try to trick stupid people into not being evil

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
oldscaredmanwaitingtodie.jpeg

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/967098645547044865

Lol so this was Funny. (Especially being MichaelSSmith

Then I looked at his twitter.

https://twitter.com/newamerica/status/967093889239781377

https://twitter.com/yoda/status/967085049760960512

Retweeting a tweet of someone saying he’s doubling down on being racist??

https://twitter.com/michaelssmithii/status/967080427122028544

https://twitter.com/michaelssmithii/status/967077878545502214

Lmfao

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Then why are we loving paying them? They can just jack off in their car all day with no repercussions?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I'm extremely sorry to seriouspost itt, but I want to point out one more time that making GBS threads on the rentacop who ran away instead of going full Rambo is buying into the argument that school shootings are the natural order of things and all that can be done is to minimize the damage. In a sane society there should never be a need for the position of "good guy with gun" in a school.

Sorry about that, back to normal: PISSSSSSSSSS

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

mono posted:

How did a home schooling mom that live-blogged her whole life become a shill for guns

QUOTE BY DANA LOESCH -

“I enjoy Photoshop, photography, and music. I have tattoos and used to have multiple piercings. I am a recovering potty-mouth. My prior language caused kittens and fairies to spontaneously combust. I don't say dirty words anymore UNLESS I'm yelling at my kids. I want my kids to be able to read the things I wrote about them someday without expressing concern that yes, I did kiss them with that mouth.

I also homeschool both of my kids which means that we spend our days sacrificing lambs and watching "Porky's" on VHS. They're both extremely unsocialized and communicate by drawing figures in the playground sand with sticks. I kid!
We are non-denominational Jesus-freaks. I think some people are scared of Christians because they think we're all like Piper Laurie's Carrie character, fuzzy-headed carnival barkers who make a circus out of worship. Those kind of people scare the crap out of me, too. I left the church for awhile because I allowed other people to represent their distorted views of Christianity to me instead of discovering for myself. I eventually came back. My entire world lit up in Technicolor when I gave birth to my first child.
Motherhood isn't easy and I definitely have my Calgon moments - did I seriously think that something which began by RAMMING ITS WAY OUT OF MY VAGINA was going to be a cakewalk? Yet nothing on this earth is more rewarding. I always sum up being a parent with an observation from "Parenthood": I like the rollercoaster.”

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jukebox Hero posted:

Then why are we loving paying them? They can just jack off in their car all day with no repercussions?

yeah, cops don't have a legal obligation to protect people

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

The cop we had at my high school (1997-2001) was pretty much just there to give Scared Straight talks once in awhile and handle anything illegal like drugs or wreckless driving

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

bloom posted:

I'm extremely sorry to seriouspost itt, but I want to point out one more time that making GBS threads on the rentacop who ran away instead of going full Rambo is buying into the argument that school shootings are the natural order of things and all that can be done is to minimize the damage. In a sane society there should never be a need for the position of "good guy with gun" in a school.

not a rent a cop
a sherriff's deputy

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

bloom posted:

There's so many god drat problems with this country you can't focus on just one, lazy gently caress cops and guns falling out of everybody's rear end in a top hat and there's a mass shooting every week.

He. Was. A. Cop. He should have tried to do something. There also shouldn't have been a mentally unstable kid with a rifle in the school, but uh, there loving was, and it's not going to stop for a very long time, because republicans hate protecting anybody who needs to be defended but love pouring resources and protection onto useless military poo poo and sucking rich cocks, so for now I think, yes, cops should have to act like cops, even if it's somehow damaging the narrative that guns are bad(?)

Jukebox Hero fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Feb 23, 2018

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

bloom posted:

i think its important to point out that cops, the people whose entire training and career aim to turn them into the fabled "good guy with a gun", are murderous cowards and all around pieces of poo poo

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the thing that sucks the most about cops is that they get paid and don't do their job, not that they're shitheads who spend all their time killing minorities

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I just don't understand the point in having a cop at a school whose only purpose is to wait for more cops when poo poo goes south.
Deterrence?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

the milk machine posted:

the thing that sucks the most about cops is that they get paid and don't do their job, not that they're shitheads who spend all their time killing minorities

People only care about money in America, news at eleven

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
piss tape. why not here!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Jukebox Hero posted:

People only care about money in America, news at eleven

seems like myself and plenty of others in this thread disagree friend

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

the milk machine posted:

seems like myself and plenty of others in this thread disagree friend

Look, I completely agree that 'being a human who isn't evil' reasons should be enough but we live in bizarro hell world and republicans worship dollar bills, guns, and authority figures, the only solution left might be playing them against each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Avirosb posted:

I just don't understand the point in having a cop at a school whose only purpose is to wait for more cops when poo poo goes south.
Deterrence?

to gently caress with the brown kids