Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

zegermans posted:

my aformentioned coworker that laughed at the idea of toxic masculinity and also hasn't told his girlfriend he loves her in 10 months of dating thought he had a sick burn on me yesterday by calling me a "triscuit". It's like, what?

shut the gently caress up triscuit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Nonsense posted:

I remember everybody being posting pretty mad that the cops outside weren't doing anything, while he rampaged inside.

the kid literally got too bored of killing and left and got a drink at subway instead

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
you're a soyboy zegermans

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

kasich was thoroughly rejected by all of america in 2016. he's one of the few people in america where there's a bipartisan consensus that he is poo poo.

The funny part about kasich is that he really truly believes he has the skills an integrity to run the country lol

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

I don't care how soft the prison is for these kinds of criminals, Reince cannot survive in there, they're gonna tear his lil frame apart

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
so much infrastructure

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Finally some sensible 12st century policies by the Church.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

you're a soyboy zegermans

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Nichael posted:

I'M BUCKLED UP

https://twitter.com/politico/status/967058985642872832

for real, when's this nazi cuck going to realize the rest of his nazi friends don't give a poo poo about him?

kasich appeals to no one. no one at all.

it's the only way he can get 800 free meals

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/joesonka/status/967153980999692289

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm a hicksville, ny

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

kasich just wants an excuse to gorge himself at diners and not pay for it again

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Phil_Mattingly/status/967139297097854976

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

god damnit kojima

:love:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Rename zegermans to triscuit

It must be done

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

FCKGW posted:

the kid literally got too bored of killing and left and got a drink at subway instead

to me this is the most mindblowing part, he just strolled out and was only picked up a half hour later gettin his grub on

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
kaisch will eat america and i'm glad for it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
zetriscuit

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

This happens Literally All The Time with contractors. It's not right but it's depressingly common

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

FirstAidKite posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UorcfayXtDc

I'm reading this stuff about this and I can't tell how much is complete bullshit

I can't even tell who is lying about what anymore

that’s a feature not a bug

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Zikan posted:

good god he is repulsive

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
hmm why does this company competing for a dam building project repeatedly call the dam a pedestrian footbridge? no matter APPROVED

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

what's unfortunate for the world?

jeb

poor jeb

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Zikan posted:

hell :same:

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

kopasetic posted:

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/967152651392692225
pretty surprised to hear that multiple cops are indeed tremendous cowards

Huh, and the cops had guns, right?

it’s like, that guns aren’t good for defense against other guns.

I’m thinking that perhaps the cops only use their guns when the opportunity is right.

So...ban guns and we’re right where we are, but with less guns so less loss of life...?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
calling someone a triscuit is actually kind of hilarious

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Zyla posted:

to me this is the most mindblowing part, he just strolled out and was only picked up a half hour later gettin his grub on

He went to subway in the Wal-Mart and got a drink and then walked to McDonald's, I think he just had no idea where to go because he never imagined the response could be so incompetent

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

waffle house

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
SNAKE POEM

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Zyla posted:

meanwhile
Cop says Philando Castile’s ‘audacity to smoke marijuana’ in front of a child made him fear for his life

quote:

“I thought, I was gonna die and I thought if he’s, if he has the, the guts and the audacity to smoke marijuana in front of the five-year-old girl and risk her lungs and risk her life by giving her secondhand smoke and the front seat passenger doing the same thing then what, what care does he give about me,” Yanez told the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Oiled and Ready posted:

He went to subway in the Wal-Mart and got a drink and then walked to McDonald's, I think he just had no idea where to go because he never imagined the response could be so incompetent

one hell of a liminal space

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

will they at least bring bottled hot water to dehydrated babies?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I wonder if there are any republicans I can cough on

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Nichael posted:

good god he is repulsive

yeah but just think about this: he lost to trump who is insanely more

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

oh my god lol

https://twitter.com/MissouriGOP/status/967064144766816257

"george soros made my tie my mistress to a chair, take nude photos of her against her will, and threaten to blackmail her with them"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
BUILD THE SNAKE

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

kopasetic posted:

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/967152651392692225
pretty surprised to hear that multiple cops are indeed tremendous cowards

yeah you literally could see them milling around the parking lot in the very first news helicopter photos from that day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

calling someone a triscuit is actually kind of hilarious

theres no way zegermans is a healthy snack favored by women

• Locked thread