Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
You're also the most recent afc west team to lose multiple Super bowls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
You guys got your poo poo kicked in in your most recent SB appearance because either your coach purposely sabotaged your team or he was legit retarded

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
History will soon right itself.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
lmao @ the meltdowns in this thread. Jason LaConfora scooped y'all

Play posted:

I just don't think he really helps the Raiders win in any meaningful sense.

:laffo:

warcrimes fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Feb 23, 2018

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Got a bad feeling that Veach has become drunk with GM powers and may trade Justin Houston next, there have been rumblings

The rumblings are Kevin Kietzman doubling down on his invented narrative that the Chiefs don't want players who skipped voluntary workouts. The dead money for Houston is outrageous.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/LRiddickESPN/status/967142771973861376

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

One step closer to the Raiders signing Trumaine Johnson

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/woodymlb4/status/967120332913106944

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Hope Kendall Fuller is as good as advertised

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
It's not a very good move unless Peters is just an intolerable rear end in a top hat to be around in the locker room. I can tell as a Chargers fan that he's pretty much owned Rivers drat near every time they've played the Chiefs since he was drafted AND that defense isn't very good right now. They need all the help they can get. It's a really weird move in general.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If the guy straight up asked for a trade and said he doesn't want to play for you then get as much as you can before something else happens.

Like a fight with your mom in the locker room in front of everybody during which you shove her and call her a oval office. Yikes.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Who got in a fight with their mom?

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I think Paylor is insisting Reid ended up having to choose keeping Sutton or Peters and picked werthers.

Sometimes it's amazing how dumb this team can be.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Rumors that Peters got in a fight with his mom in the locker room that turned into a shoving match

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Maybe this Peters kid was a headcase. But we're there any signs?

Nah

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Hey man the Raiders had the highest dropped pass totals in the league and Crabtree was a big part of that. Not to mention he's kind of slow and usually not very good after the catch. As the number one receiver on a team he underperforms, and despite people telling me I'm wrong I haven't heard anything that goes against that besides one video a dude put up of Crabs catching that last pass on the bizarre ending to the Chiefs Raiders game.

Maybe I hyperbolized a bit much and probably blamed him more than is fair for a totally poo poo receiving corps but with him as the primary receiver I don't think the Raiders are going to go very far. I'm not the only one thinking that too, the old coaching staff looked poised to get rid of him before they were gotten rid of.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
You have to have some serious anger issues if you have no problem calling your own mother a oval office

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

kiimo posted:

Rumors that Peters got in a fight with his mom in the locker room that turned into a shoving match

From what I can tell this is sourced more poorly than your average Ole Miss/Mississippi State recruiting slapfight.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I have no idea if it’s true but man what a weird thing to make up.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
"It's too weird not to be true" is a real fuckin' weak argument, man.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Are we arguing?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

LOUD NOISES

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Good offseason for the Chargers so far

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Play posted:

Hey man the Raiders had the highest dropped pass totals in the league and Crabtree was a big part of that. Not to mention he's kind of slow and usually not very good after the catch. As the number one receiver on a team he underperforms, and despite people telling me I'm wrong I haven't heard anything that goes against that besides one video a dude put up of Crabs catching that last pass on the bizarre ending to the Chiefs Raiders game.

Maybe I hyperbolized a bit much and probably blamed him more than is fair for a totally poo poo receiving corps but with him as the primary receiver I don't think the Raiders are going to go very far. I'm not the only one thinking that too, the old coaching staff looked poised to get rid of him before they were gotten rid of.

Cooper is supposed to be the #1 and Crabs is the possession receiver so stop citing "not fast as gently caress" as a negative. Also you forget that the "totally poo poo receiving core" balled the gently caress out 2 years ago.

Also, lol Chiefs

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Black Sunshine posted:

Also, lol Chiefs

Let’s see what we get from LA first but yeah probably

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress The Vikings are courting Kirk Cousins gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

kiimo posted:

Let’s see what we get from LA first but yeah probably

I saw Peters + a 6th gets a 2nd and 4th from the Rams, jesus christ

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Croatoan posted:

gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress The Vikings are courting Kirk Cousins gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

Maybe the Broncos will draft a good QB!

Welcome to Denver, Josh Allen :eng99:

Actually it's gonna be Case, I can feel it in my bones

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

3 DONG HORSE posted:

If that's the case (:haw:) I hope DT and Sanders can bail him out on a regular basis

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Cousins would be a great fit in Minnesota

Mainly because he won't be playing for Denver and gently caress Denver forever

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

This

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Black Sunshine posted:

A Good Post

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

That’s a weird way to spell Sam Darnold.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'd be alright with Darnold if he didn't poo poo himself in the Cotton Bowl, even though Ohio State fields one of the better defenses in college football

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

piss tape israel posted:

I'd be alright with Darnold if he didn't poo poo himself in the Cotton Bowl, even though Ohio State fields one of the better defenses in college football

If Darnold lands in Denver(he won't), you should be very very happy

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Black Sunshine posted:

You had me at gently caress Denver.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

piss tape israel posted:

It was a meaningless game

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/TheAthleticSF/status/968669744734720000

Excellent.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Case would be fine as a bridge if I trusted Elway to pick a QB worth a drat in the draft. Unfortunately I've got some real big concerns about the drafting part of things!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Black Sunshine posted:

Cooper is supposed to be the #1 and Crabs is the possession receiver so stop citing "not fast as gently caress" as a negative. Also you forget that the "totally poo poo receiving core" balled the gently caress out 2 years ago.

Also, lol Chiefs

Possession receivers can and should be quick, what are you talking about. Yes, being slow is a negative. I'm not sure how you could possibly think otherwise. I agree I've been too hard on Crabtree, I'd like to see the guy succeed along with the team. I do think he needs to perform better for that to happen.

I remember two years ago, seems long a long time in the past. All I'm saying is that offense needs more juice and that at least is undeniable. In 2017 they lead the NFL in drops and air yards left on the field, for gods sake this isn't coming from nowhere. https://www.silverandblackpride.com...they-break-down

Gruden just called Cooper "the centerpiece of the offense" in a press conference. Granted, he hasn't actually started coaching yet due to some strange rules I don't understand but I don't love the sound of that.

• Locked thread