Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

And then we learn that shortly prior to this, JJ got a blood transfusion from Banner. That's why they took so much out of him. He will save the day with his unlimited rage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

SilverSupernova posted:

And then we learn that shortly prior to this, JJ got a blood transfusion from Banner. That's why they took so much out of him. He will save the day with his unlimited rage.

jjj does that all the time even without gamma-powered blood

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

SilverSupernova posted:

Next:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I love this thread.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Push El Burrito posted:

I love this thread.
:emptyquote:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Push El Burrito posted:

I love this thread.

This is genuinely, legitimately, 100% the best thread on SomethingAwful :allears:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Anaconda remake looking good!

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

I'm really curious just how far we can take this.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hmm, you could always loop it so that they repeatedly fall past

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Soon we'll be seeing the Living Tribunal falling back there.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

hmm, you could always loop it so that they repeatedly fall past

if someone does this they need to remember to make it like four loops so you can include a surprise RONNK

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Italian chef kissing fingers.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

It's raining men!
Hallelujah, it's raining men
A-men!

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

SilverSupernova posted:

I'm really curious just how far we can take this.

I wonder if you could change the sky through that window to Lizardtasia without it becoming to cluttered.

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

This is genuinely, legitimately, 100% the best thread on SomethingAwful :allears:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The amazing two men leaving JJJ to die.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
okay suckers, you've taken your best shot. now it's my turn!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

man they're gonna regret this decision a lot when iron jonah descends upon them with his trusty lamp later in the arc

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Synthbuttrange posted:

The amazing two men leaving JJJ to die.

We like to make fun of the faces around here, but I'll be damned if those aren't the perfect visual representation of the emotions "this motherfucker is going to make me an accomplice of murder", "i just killed someone" and "why do i find reptiles so sexually arousing??".

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

turn that frown

upside down

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
What are the chances that JJJ will join the gator parade because of his lizard brain

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Samuringa posted:

What are the chances that JJJ will join the gator parade because of his lizard brain

He's a newspaper editor in the age of the internet. He's a dinosaur, they'll make him their king.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Manatee Cannon posted:

man they're gonna regret this decision a lot when iron jonah descends upon them with his trusty lamp later in the arc

But what about the inevitable blood transfusion Jonah will need from the snake/gator attack?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

in a surprise twist, sauron will turn up and change jjj into a literal dinosaur instead

imagine a t-rex with jonah's mustache

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Manatee Cannon posted:

in a surprise twist, sauron will turn up and change jjj into a literal dinosaur instead

H-how do you know my fursona?!??!?!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my God I thought they might at least make a token effort, they're straight up just abandoning him to die :xd:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Its a groonk or be groonked world in florida.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

So wait why the gently caress was Jameson boating in the Everglades with two random dudes? I know he was in Miami on vacation or whatever, but I still have questions.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

So wait why the gently caress was Jameson boating in the Everglades with two random dudes? I know he was in Miami on vacation or whatever, but I still have questions.

Business trip. The other two are probably fellow business guys, and also assholes like him.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

But what were they doing out in the Everglades?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

its just three strips ago

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Oh, ok. I feel foolish then. I didn't take anyone JJJ considers a friend to want to spend time with other men alone in the wetlands.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Manatee Cannon posted:

Does this count?

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Manatee Cannon posted:

Kurui Reiten posted:

Does this count?

how about this?

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Huzzah! posted:

how about this?

WE NEED PICTURES! PICTURES OF MOUSTACHE-REXES!

Daeren
Aug 18, 2009

YER MUSTACHE IS CROOKED

MissEchelon posted:

turn that frown

upside down

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

love machine of the everglades

I think that getting a drawing tablet and image editing program for Christmas has unlocked dark shitpost powers within me.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Daeren posted:

I think that getting a drawing tablet and image editing program for Christmas has unlocked dark shitpost powers within me.
"When he looks at me, the way he looks at me... He does not know, what I lack... Or - how - I am incomplete. He sees me, for what I - am, as I am. He's happy - to see me. Every time. Every day. Now, I can either save him... or let him die killing Spider Man."

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Every time I think this thread has reached its peak, I'm proven wrong.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I had to make sure the sly look the gator gives the camera wasn't edited. I don't even know anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

PERISH?