Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

HEY NONG MAN posted:

also I went to a local clinic that literally only does vasectomies. it’s called “Dr. Snip” hmbol

imagine doing that as your job

insanely cushy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

HEY NONG MAN posted:

lol they don’t prescribe poo poo. they just tell you to pound 4x as many Aleve as the bottle tells you to

when I had my vasectomy in 2012, they prescribed me Vicodin but I just took extra strength Tylenol.

This was my first ever surgery and the first time I had ever gotten anesthesia. It was during the surgery that I found out that I am highly intolerant to anesthesia....yeah.

Your best friend is a frozen bag of peas but I was up and moving around easily in 24 hours. I hope you get to feeling better.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

It's a lot of boring poo poo

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jared-ivanka-trump-sex-playlist_us_59ee2a01e4b003385ac12415

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Elephanthead posted:

Lol if you don't have a Smargftec that uses 5 tons of pressure to slice off both ends of a grapefruit and makes a custom sized hole in it.

pressure isn’t measured in tonnage you absolute moron. you idiot.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
lol i think my gf of 4 yrs is going to leave me bc i spend 24 hours a day using this thread to make myself more and more unhinged and miserable

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

SKULL.GIF posted:

imagine doing that as your job

insanely cushy

it’s not even his main practice. dude cleans the gently caress up slicing up ballsacks

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

shovelbum posted:

lol i think my gf of 4 yrs is going to leave me bc i spend 24 hours a day using this thread to make myself more and more unhinged and miserable

Good for her.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

shovelbum posted:

:sever:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Bert Roberge posted:

Good for her.

yeah

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
TRUNP

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

HEY NONG MAN posted:

pressure isn’t measured in tonnage you absolute moron. you idiot.

Your burn means nothing because I have a Smargftec.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/OPDCAIN1/status/967137409266782208

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

shovelbum posted:

:sad:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

shovelbum posted:

trump takes weekends off

you should too

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

shovelbum posted:

buy her an account

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

shovelbum posted:

Make sure to get one last romp "to go"

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

everyone pls stfu i'm @#thecemetery

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

shovelbum posted:

Don't lol

Ban urself

rl is good

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Reality Loser posted:

Don't lol

Ban urself

rl is good

all there is... is online

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

freckle posted:

buy her an account

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/Celentra/status/967100549463248899

What an absolutely hated man

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

shovelbum posted:

give me her number on the way out thanks!!!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

im shocked at the number of goons having sex enough to get the chip clip

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

freckle posted:

buy her an account

then you two can be unhinged and miserable together

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Did Mrs. Snorks get an account and was she informed the only good place is Trump thread?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
ok lets see how this expansion is

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Joementum posted:

Its pretty good mostly but I think the new manual starbase expansion thing is tedious as heck :argh:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

world class

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Shugojin posted:

Its pretty good mostly but I think the new manual starbase expansion thing is tedious as heck :argh:

Tedious as Heck is the Stellaris motto.

Endless Space 2 rules, Stellaris drools

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
parkland high school is now death crew as gently caress

welcome to hell, kids

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my names dog dick jr

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Lollll

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
wtf i was napping until i started to dream about scotch and taco bell and woke up irritable as gently caress sincerely wanting that poo poo

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
stellaris is pretty cool

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol I love that Trump is starting the security state within schools now that they're all basically re-segregated

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://i.imgur.com/3wXUWo9.mp4

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

shovelbum posted:

TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat

Joementum posted:

Build that space wall

• Locked thread