Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

this is loving grotesque

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
trump's activity as a father ended the second he collapsed comatose on top of the poor woman who received his seed

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
shouldn't it order the pizza first? if it waits until you're done, you're stuck with no pizza for a half hour

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

why would schiff be running interference for this administration

I realize it was up to Tromomp to release the memo.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Holy poo poo they released the demo

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
lol remember when Keith Olbermann cancelled his show because Trump was going down and getting impeached soon lol

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

quote:

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

from @BaronVonDoodles on twitter

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

TheBigAristotle posted:

lol remember when Keith Olbermann cancelled his show because Trump was going down and getting impeached soon lol

yeah, it was definitely for that reason and not because he got fired for like the twentieth time

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/967508938425069568?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3

He thinks he’s being sneaky with this DACA badgering when it’s a totally transparent ploy to get funding for his signature retarded wall.

the moose
Nov 7, 2009

Type: Electric Swing

Joementum posted:

shouldn't it order the pizza first? if it waits until you're done, you're stuck with no pizza for a half hour

But then you have a pizza sitting out and getting cold for an hour!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

TheBigAristotle posted:

sure, he wasn't just let go because he was doing totally unprofitable tweet journalism...

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MadJackal posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/967508938425069568?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3

He thinks he’s being sneaky with this DACA badgering when it’s a totally transparent ploy to get funding for his signature retarded wall.

and yet it'll still work

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
The Piss Tape Is Redacted

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
oh boy oh boy oh boy like seven times is what donald john trump, 45th president of the united states, says when he cums

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ashton-on-ribble

upper tooting

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

TheBigAristotle posted:

I hate to break it to you but he was lying because he got fired

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

(((sheriff)))

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i'm charging up my memo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

In Memorandum

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MadJackal posted:

It will probably work and the funniest (saddest) thing about it is that Trump put them in the situation in the first place because he just had to undo anything that Obama ever touched.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I realize it was up to Tromomp to release the memo.

oh that makes more sense

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

lmao it was a bash

https://twitter.com/imillhiser/status/967517427037859842

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Oh it's the garbo classifiedo memo. Fucko off.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Like literally, the DACA situation is Trump signing an executive order to undo the executive order Obama signed and then turning around and saying 'Hey, the Democrats won't do anything about DACA!'

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

TheBigAristotle posted:

actually i believe it was because the only place he got broadcasted was prob at gas pumps

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MadJackal posted:

his own party rejected a proposal that would've let him claim to have saved DACA as well as funding the wall and I guess nobody told him lmao

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Carter Page continues to be the breakout character in this season

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

actually i believe it was because the only place he got broadcasted was prob at gas pumps

do most gas pumps out east have little tvs in them???? ive seen a few in nj and ct but they didnt bother installing any here in oregon because we dont know how to pump our own gas

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

do most gas pumps out east have little tvs in them???? ive seen a few in nj and ct but they didnt bother installing any here in oregon because we dont know how to pump our own gas

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
baby trumpluga in the deep blue trump

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
:woop:

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
ive been self inducing constipation for years waiting for this moment in history. when the great anerican civil war sequel erupts ill be ready with my unbannable, discrete, lethal fecal machine gun (aka my rear end) and 18 years worth of rock hard ammunition

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

motherfucker looks like hes got encephalitis lethargica HA

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
Im gay

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

sure, he wasn't just let go because he was doing totally unprofitable tweet journalism...

codenameFANGIO posted:

I hate to break it to you but he was lying because he got fired

Wait a second... you mean he was tweeting his diatribes 8 times a day because people weren't watching them??? 😱

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i bet he doesnt even have lenses in those things

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

remember the original memo, 37 years ago, which was bigger than the revolutionary war and the series finale of mash... COMBINED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
instead of banning all guns have you tried giving more away????

• Locked thread