Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

Incidentally, is anyone still alive? I feel like you'd have to actively avoid pulling to not get an SSR/UR/PR/4star/&c. in the past month or two, with how generous basically every game's been.

I'm sure Bang Dream will continue to disappoint me as long as they stick to the 1.5% 4* rate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Zenostein posted:

I think it was somewhere around valentines?

Incidentally, is anyone still alive? I feel like you'd have to actively avoid pulling to not get an SSR/UR/PR/4star/&c. in the past month or two, with how generous basically every game's been.

Also good corn Yohane.

I got 2 SSRs and bought a SSR in Theater Days

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Iori is who I got with the buy a SSR ticket

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Polsy posted:

I'm sure Bang Dream will continue to disappoint me as long as they stick to the 1.5% 4* rate.

You saying that made me look, and I found worse!

Platinum: 1%
Gold+: 1%
Gold: 4%
Silver: 94%
In IM@S: SSR, (n/a), SR, R. In SIF: UR, SSR, SR, R.

Thanks, Tokyo 7th! I wonder if it's always been that bad. I know it took an appallingly long time for me to ever see a plat., but I don't know if they were always in there or not. I sorta feel like it started like mobamas with only 3 levels. I know they only added G+ a few months ago.

I'm gonna act like I have self control and not pull in ML until it switches over. Just like, three more days, I think?

:( Deresute should have a mikafest, imo.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

My gatcha luck has been pretty poor lately, just getting repeat SSRs in my last couple of pulls over the past month; I think my decent pulls over in F/GO have been acting as a luck vampire here, even if they're only 4 Star ones recently...

Hopefully the Step Up Scout I do for the Third Years in the next couple of days will be better!

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Feb 18, 2018

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I haven't gotten a 4* in Bang Dream, a UR in SIF, or a SSR in TD or CG SS in ages.

I'm dying.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
AND I STILL DON'T HAVE TWINTAILS RIKO.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I think I got a 5* in Uta Macross though.

I guess that counts for something....?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
grats Oreos, you made the right choice and got lucky with Umi, who is very cute and genki

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i am very much still alive in theater days

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Theater Days have not deemed me worthy for limited SSR after Anna

Nao and Mizuki gacha were very harsh on me.

Bandori on the other hand thinks giving me SSR in those moments is funny. I have more SSR in Bandori than in Theater Days which is some sort of cruel joke.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
My favorite Aqours cards are all from You and Dia so the Valentine's set is killing me. No gacha luck so far.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I mean, the way I see it, having luck in a gacha somewhere means not having it somewhere else. So I kinda meant, "if you haven't pulled something nice recently, whose grave did you picnic on?"

I found a mobage rhythm game that has absolutely nothing to it besides songs and difficulties. No cards, units, skills. It's kinda like VOEZ in that regard, but without the monetized bits. All you unlock are background images and higher difficulties.

It's kinda refreshing. I don't know why it exists, but y'know, that's fine.

fe: Also, kinda surprised the Macross game is still going. They haven't run out of stuff yet?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Well, they recently had the Macross Delta movie.

So.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
There's also a Walkure Live (the 3rd) on the 25th (also Chihaya's birthday).

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

I found a mobage rhythm game that has absolutely nothing to it besides songs and difficulties. No cards, units, skills. It's kinda like VOEZ in that regard, but without the monetized bits. All you unlock are background images and higher difficulties.

It's kinda refreshing. I don't know why it exists, but y'know, that's fine.

I told people to buy Shiny Festa, but nobody listened.

e: Rayark are my arch-enemies after they updated Cytus and made some of the original songs harder when I was this close to getting a perfect on one of them.

Polsy fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Feb 19, 2018

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Problematic.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Zenostein posted:

YoshiKoЯn

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

I hate this game sometimes

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
ah, because you hate morikubo?

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Some things shouldn't be said, even as a joke.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I spent a bunch of stored up gems I was saving for Nico's Bday in the hopes of getting a UR during the step up lunar scouting. I received none. :negative:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Zenostein posted:

Some things shouldn't be said, even as a joke.

Perhaps this yes cantalope has become too powerful after all...

Good avatar

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
do not abuse or hate the nono

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

ironical hate on morikubo is not okay

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Okay I actually managed to place rank 11800 in the current SIF event, I wonder if I can stay within tier 3 for the next 8 hours...

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

http://twitter.com/yandama240/status/966606300799934464

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Also, in news relevant probably only to me, Tokyo 7th's moving their gacha rates to nice, modern, not-1% levels! Hooray.

Also, they put "new arrangements" of songs for their event and jesus christ they're monstrous. Holds nested within up-flick-holds are unfair. And that's just the tip of the iceberg…

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

I remembered I had single pull tickets

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
DEATH

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

guess i just die then

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

But you get to die by Kaede, so really you're the one living here.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
let's all die by Kaede

https://twitter.com/meto31/status/963462769524719616

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

God bless Meto

*dead*