Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

if you really pull this apart on a linguistic level it starts to click RE: why nerds who can’t gently caress think they deserve a woman to gently caress them. it’s supposed to “happen to me” dammit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I was tempted to claim a whole bunch of codes, then post them here as an offer

That way anybody trying them would assume they were too slow, but I'd still get lots of points for generosity and kindness for offering so many for free in the first place

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

this means nothing to me

but its so romantic on the borderline tonight
tonight

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Al! posted:

this is the encarta intro i remember spefically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxNsIBJOAA8

the only thing I really remember about encarta was that dungeon crawler game that came with it

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I've played a lot of video games in my time and I don't have a girlfriend because my wife, who I played video games with tonight, won't allow it.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Epic High Five posted:

I was tempted to claim a whole bunch of codes, then post them here as an offer

That way anybody trying them would assume they were too slow, but I'd still get lots of points for generosity and kindness for offering so many for free in the first place

are the codes for specific things? All I really need I think is psycho pack and the ultimate vault hunter pack 2? The rest seems to be mostly cosmetic. Hmm maybe Ill play some borderlands

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Quiet Feet posted:

I've played a lot of video games in my time and I don't have a girlfriend because my wife, who I played video games with tonight, won't allow it.

there's a word for this

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

are the codes for specific things? All I really need I think is psycho pack and the ultimate vault hunter pack 2? The rest seems to be mostly cosmetic. Hmm maybe Ill play some borderlands

I sent all the BL2 codes I had to Balls

I had both of those on offer but offered the full suite so that's what I sent, alas.

Just wait for a sale - the Borderlands franchise always goes on for like -75% and that includes DLC

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im dead

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Billzasilver posted:

you need an invitation from a Russian citizen and a detailed report to the Russian embassy to fly to Russia.

:sigh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DuCIGvsbMA

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Nonsense posted:

my kid mags with mega ownz demo discs with half i couldn't run

i remember buying the commandos 2 pre-order/"demo" disc at best buy and the final game changed all the voice actors.

MW2 was a righteous game

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

i love borderlands but never got too far in the Pre-Sequel and even after finishing the Telltale thing I just don't feel like going back to that one, is this a common thing?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I did this before I realized I was using the already edited isis one

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Feinberg almost certainly found that because searching the twitter histories of far right nutjobs for the word "urban" is a goldmine of naked racism

Sidda
Oct 14, 2012

if you guys are doing video game chat again i have a bunch of keys for poo poo that may or may not be good? i grabbed them during the humble bundle for the aclu donations when trump won so i dunno someone take em

The Witness:
TVB8R-Q6TD9-52TF3

Overgrowth:
3DNBR-9V73Y-C5V97

Song of the Deep:
IHF2G-B8LV4-NX7CQ

Human Resource Machine:
K8MHL-Y6LYF-IGRN2

Nuclear Throne:
KQH82-WWHAP-FJCQT

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

what does this dumpy motherfucker think he's going to do with his guns if the might of the US military shows up at his door and tells him to march his rear end to a camp?

garbage pundit
Apr 10, 2008

We're on our way home now, duckie!

Al! posted:

this is the encarta intro i remember spefically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxNsIBJOAA8

We got the family computer Christmas '95, came with Encarta '96 cause I guess software was like new cars back then.

Here's my (Microsoft Comic Chat) posting rig.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GrimGypsy posted:

i love borderlands but never got too far in the Pre-Sequel and even after finishing the Telltale thing I just don't feel like going back to that one, is this a common thing?

TPS is fun but has bad replayability. It lacks a lot from BL2 but also adds a lot in terms of how interactive everything is, I like it a lot but yeah I beat it and didn't feel any desire to really get bigly into it like I did with BL2

I can't really count it for much though because BL2 coincided with like a 4 month period of unemployment for me so I escaped into it, whereas TPS was just a jaunt. It was fun and worth it on sale tho

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lol gam ing

Sidda
Oct 14, 2012

theres also these that i know gently caress all about so if someone takes them please tell me all about it

Ninja Pizza Girl
76J5Y-2MPN5-NWYN9

Girls like Robots
72W73-F9PLK-EWX0J

Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora Deluxe?????
87NTW-HMMFD-TWA2Z

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

1981? :confused: that can’t be right

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Sidda posted:

if you guys are doing video game chat again i have a bunch of keys for poo poo that may or may not be good? i grabbed them during the humble bundle for the aclu donations when trump won so i dunno someone take em
Song of the Deep:
IHF2G-B8LV4-NX7CQ

Grabbed this one because it looks cool, and thank you!

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

HEY NONG MAN posted:

worse. so much worse.

emo or post-rock?

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

Sidda posted:

theres also these that i know gently caress all about so if someone takes them please tell me all about it

Ninja Pizza Girl
76J5Y-2MPN5-NWYN9

Girls like Robots
72W73-F9PLK-EWX0J

87NTW-HMMFD-TWA2Z

are you making up these video games

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

kopasetic posted:

are you making up these video games

all video games are “made up”

Sidda
Oct 14, 2012

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Grabbed this one because it looks cool, and thank you!

youre welcome, i hope its good~

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Sidda posted:

Ninja Pizza Girl
76J5Y-2MPN5-NWYN9

Girls like Robots
72W73-F9PLK-EWX0J

87NTW-HMMFD-TWA2Z

i didn't think these were real but then i googled them

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

Billzasilver posted:

all video games are “made up”

sonic is real and he is my friend

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I love Ultravox

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
I regret to inform everybody that Ashley Feinberg is actually pretty plump irl and she is my girlfriend and we are in love

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Crusader Kings 2 base game 669RP-LX08Z-4LLKV

man going through this list, it's depressing the number of games I've bought during a sale that I already owned

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The Glass Menagerie Zero: Tiberian Sun

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

BrownieMinusEye posted:

I had birthday parties as a kid at these weird rear end clubs in silicon valley (just called san jose at the time) where you played mech warrior in like a lovely flight simulator pod. Early early LAN gaming basically.

My parents probably paid a fortune for 11 year old me to fight my friends for 5 minutes.

Back in 7th grade we had an english assignment to write a formal letter to a business asking them for something. I used the opportunity to score a user manual for one of those pods.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Star Wars In Cold Blood

Sidda
Oct 14, 2012

ArmZ posted:

i didn't think these were real but then i googled them

whats the fedora one about

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Assassin's Croedipus: Rex

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Borderlands rules. When the gently caress is Borderlands 3 coming out? Or Season 2 of the Tell Tale game or something.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Sidda posted:

87NTW-HMMFD-TWA2Z

grabbed this one, thanks!

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I’m watching the cutscenes for Starcraft 2 and artanis is clearly a navy seaman homosexual

edit: he just offered the most :gay: handshake to raynor

Billzasilver has issued a correction as of 06:55 on Feb 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Sidda posted:

whats the fedora one about

You’re the Private Investigator on a string of grisly murders, scouring for clues in a 3D side-scrolling world. Grab your fedora and revolver - in Hot Tin Roof you’re on the case! Dive into a noir mystery and become Emma Jones, the only PI partnered to a cat named Franky.

• Locked thread