Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

dionysian posted:

first time...? :stare:

yah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nice. Enjoy, it’s an awesome game

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Fungah! posted:

you cn also plug a dual shock 4 into the USB and it'll work fine. just cant use it wireless

better still .. you can plug a ds1 or a ds2 in with a cheap adapter and itll work even better and even let u use the analog button as a home button + vibrate and stuff. at least it does on my 500gb

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i think In Training couldnt get it to work on his ps3 though. maybe the adapter he used was a dud (i only got some $2 one from ebay myself though) or maybe it only works on some ps3 types

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

I.N.R.I posted:

i think In Training couldnt get it to work on his ps3 though. maybe the adapter he used was a dud (i only got some $2 one from ebay myself though) or maybe it only works on some ps3 types

iirc the home button or whatever its called doesnt work if you use a ds4 on the ps3, which breaks some menus and games

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Overcooked

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

FFXIV is a fascinating game, if only because it’s the only game I can think of that was so unsalvageably bad at launch that they canonically destroyed the in game world and rebuilt the entire game and it actually turned out great

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

It worked on my PS3 but oddly the compatibility was kinda random. Like it didn't work for demons souls but it worked for other stuff.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

goferchan posted:

drat play Bayonetta

im playing Mario kart 8 drunk instead lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

overcooked is so much fun with friends. I hope you enjoy it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

FFXIV has the best endgame of any MMO I've seen

All the end game fights I've done are fun, challenging, with goofy gimmicks and cool callbacks. Great music as well, it's cool

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Stellaris, followed by Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Mario kart 8 drunk with pubbies is really a fun time

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

Mario kart 8 drunk with pubbies is really a fun time

Ah gently caress I got a new SD card and have to redownload all my poo poo but I'll get drunk and play Mario Kart with you all the time . Playing in public lobbies is awesome especially when you end up placing really close to the same player every single race and internally designate them as your Rival. I get really into it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

It worked on my PS3 but oddly the compatibility was kinda random. Like it didn't work for demons souls but it worked for other stuff.

thats weird. i used a ps1 pad for demons souls. or was it a ps2 pad .. well, i havent had any problems with either

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

did they fix it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

spb posted:

did they fix it

Yeah the new patch is insanely good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Yeah the new patch is insanely good

I've heard this before

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Couldn't stop playing Bayonetta 2..... Infinite Climax is hard you have to actually use the dodge offset and poo poo to survive, you can't just stunlock every enemy with combos anymore ...

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

I've heard this before
That's entirely fair but they've genuinely fixed most of the game's big problems imo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao one of the post game story events in stormblood recreates Tapper in their MMO engine. What a wonderful game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
my weekend playing game

https://twitter.com/elfbot/status/967658983468208128

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

My ps4 was delivered at 900pm last night somehow, so today I yakuza 0.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

overcooked is so much fun with friends. I hope you enjoy it

its so fun but we always play it after going out and we're too tired to be any good. I played a bit again today with my friend and by the end we couldnt coordinate

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

i reallt would like to be back home/ona pc that could run celeste

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

once again i sat down to play a little bit of monster hunter yesterday and then suddenly it was dark out and i’d grown a bushy grey beard

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

playing Recovering from a Hangover and i really want to stream later once i feel good, probably nuclear throne cause its been a minute

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

extremebuff posted:

playing Recovering from a Hangover and i really want to stream later once i feel good, probably nuclear throne cause its been a minute
I'm going to freaking troll you later, I'm going to say things like "what is the name of the bandit."

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I plan on playing Persona 4 all day in bed like I wasn't able to yesterday and friday

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

mycophobia posted:

I plan on playing Persona 4 all day in bed like I wasn't able to yesterday and friday

:cheers:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have work to do today, but i'd really like to stay in and game...

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

I got drunk and resubbed to FFXIV

The newest content rules and I love fighting the friggin phantom train in it.

I'm gonna play tonight if you wanna do anything.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
been doing a lot of third strike fightcade. I even won some matches against mindjacked constant parry akumas

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The radiant historia REmake showed up so I'll probably chill with that tonight after dinner.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

The newest content rules and I love fighting the friggin phantom train in it.

I'm gonna play tonight if you wanna do anything.

I'm still working on gearing up for rabanastre but I'll be doing stuff here and there during the week. What server are you on

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

I'm still working on gearing up for rabanastre but I'll be doing stuff here and there during the week. What server are you on

I forgot about the servers, I'm on Excalibur

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i just learned about negative edge and super into super art cancelling, and I even managed to do that 3 times against a human opponent.

then i got double perfected by a brazillian yun where I didn't win a single round

skull wall
Jul 29, 2012

blew thru Actraiser over the weekend while recovering from a cold

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Woah great job, I loved playing Super Meat Boy so im excited 2 get into Celeste when I have the time, that must've been so satisfying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Hat Thoughts posted:

Woah great job, I loved playing Super Meat Boy so im excited 2 get into Celeste when I have the time, that must've been so satisfying.

if you love these games also check out end is nigh