Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

echinopsis posted:

actually the respective work hours for both jobs means its more like moonlighting

at work on tuesday "mate youre tired today, what did you do last night?"

"heh, wouldnt you like to know :grin:"

Lol. Who do you want to play you in the Xmas season comedy movie about this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgosh-nqzro

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

Shaggar posted:

I would like to see that cat and bitcoin threads jettisoned to their respective forums.

the gas chamber?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

cis autodrag posted:

I can't wait for a movie based on the inspiring true story of a pharmacist who left it all behind to follow his childhood dream of eating weird pussy for cash.

Echi Dreams of Strange

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i guess this is the official shitposting thread now

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

erm... actually thieves should be summarily executed
All posting is poo poo

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

pram posted:

it's a lowtax thread isn't it?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

pram posted:

peaceeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOVg9-Y2ldQ

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
:justpost:

pram
Jun 10, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYxlo96995k

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHQGJpLOzaQ

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWhDsNNFGHE

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

lol apparently ive seen some of the threads in there

was this from yospos threads getting moved or from looking at people's rap sheets?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

George posted:

was this from yospos threads getting moved or from looking at people's rap sheets?

it's from tori the fuckin liability

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
oh, and i guess this is just the place to mention how grateful i am to have a place on sa full of such generally decent and considerate people as the pos

like i know the irony gets thick and there are some shitbags here but i just thought id post int he thanks thread how thankful i am for yospos and the vibe weve hammered out here

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

pram posted:

now that you're here

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Low tax please beecock this thread. tia

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cegdR0GiJl4

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcXNPI-IPPM

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

keep this thread alive so more of them loving dispshits keep outing themselves as the morons they are

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

George posted:

oh, and i guess this is just the place to mention how grateful i am to have a place on sa full of such generally decent and considerate people as the pos

like i know the irony gets thick and there are some shitbags here but i just thought id post int he thanks thread how thankful i am for yospos and the vibe weve hammered out here

agreed, even now it’s still one of the better tech communities online. not many places have as much domain knowledge with generally decent people and jokes. there’s lots of insane and toxic bullshit in tech circles which is just accepted, because people are unwilling to weed out toxic community elements in some misguided idea of inclusivity or ‘freedom’. for real reading this place convinced me that a cs degree was something I could do, so thanks for that

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

George posted:

:yeah:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

OldAlias posted:

agreed, even now it’s still one of the better tech communities online. not many places have as much domain knowledge with generally decent people and jokes. there’s lots of insane and toxic bullshit in tech circles which is just accepted, because people are unwilling to weed out toxic community elements in some misguided idea of inclusivity or ‘freedom’. for real reading this place convinced me that a cs degree was something I could do, so thanks for that

you never played your turn bitch

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

MononcQc posted:

keep this thread alive so more of them loving dispshits keep outing themselves as the morons they are

Sorry bro we’re all morans here

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

MononcQc posted:

yyyyep

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
lmao this thread still lives. Lowtox knew what he was doing .

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

cis autodrag posted:

Lol. Who do you want to play you in the Xmas season comedy movie about this?

third deuce bigalow movie looking straight to netflix

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

deuce down under and on top

theodop
Dec 30, 2005

rock solid, heart touching
yospos has got to be the least lovely computer forum online

please ban the transphobes crawling out of the woodwork tia

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

echi i though you were already puttin that boypussy out on the stroll

i only did once. and i think i lucked out coz it was like a tinder date i got paid for. could have been horrible but it wasn’t. but end result is that well it’s not a positive move for ya marriage lol

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

has anyone said "gas thread, ban op" yet?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

computers and those who touch them

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
it's good that we have slightly-offtopic threads like the trans yeerk pool and the cat thread so that

a.) yosposters do not destroy other subforums (can you imagine pet island filled with tongs and complaints about non-cat animals?)

b.) yosposters do not go on multipage de-rails inside yospos in order to talk about gender issues and cats

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

HoboMan posted:

has anyone said "gas thread, ban op" yet?

ya don't worry i got it

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

it's good that we have slightly-offtopic threads like the trans yeerk pool and the cat thread so that

a.) yosposters do not destroy other subforums (can you imagine pet island filled with tongs and complaints about non-cat animals?)

b.) yosposters do not go on multipage de-rails inside yospos in order to talk about gender issues and cats

also not like the churn on the first page of threads is so great that it takes much effort to get to the threads one likes while ignoring those one does not

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

the people complaining about these threads are known trolls so i don't know why this is a serious discussion

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

HoboMan posted:

this is a serious discussion

:pram:

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

also the cat thread is like the oldest thread in yospos and even though i don't really read it i like having that constant here. it really soothes the 'tisim

HoboMan fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Feb 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
have you tried
.mods {
  display: inline;
}

• Locked thread