Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Where does the singer from bare naked ladies keep his small round crackers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

alnilam posted:

Where does the singer from bare naked ladies keep his small round crackers

its bin

edit: gently caress

ghost emoji fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Feb 22, 2018

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

alnilam

rrrrrrritz bin

ty manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A garden that displays statues with no arms, legs, or head- Thoracic Park

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Splatmaster posted:

A garden that displays statues with no arms, legs, or head- Thoracic Park

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

little munchkin
wondering where the trash goes after you throw it away... the world may never know

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

little munchkin posted:

wondering where the trash goes after you throw it away... the world may never know

when you think about it isn't it crazy that food just sort of appears on the supermarket shelves? sure it comes on trucks, but have u ever stopped to wonder where the trucks come from?

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

when you think about it isn't it crazy that food just sort of appears on the supermarket shelves? sure it comes on trucks, but have u ever stopped to wonder where the trucks come from?

someone tried to tell me the food comes from the ground??? like yeah right buddy, the ground is made of dirt didn't u kno

Papa Was A Video Toaster

alnilam posted:

someone tried to tell me the food comes from the ground??? like yeah right buddy, the ground is made of dirt didn't u kno

Ya can't eat dirt, bucko!

redm

alnilam posted:

rrrrrrritz bin

:monocle:

sig by Manifisto

vanisher

Eating dirt to own the idiots who think "farms" are a real thing

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

pshyea

trucks come from truck eggs, which obvs are laid in nests up in the trees

I think your friend was thinking of truck nutz, which are an important part of the reproductive cycle and hang considerably lower to the ground

ty nesamdoom!

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

vanisher posted:

Eating dirt to own the idiots who think "farms" are a real thing

crisis tractor

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Mismatched physiological stimuli & responses

---

(A cloud of dust blows into my face)
Me: Ah....Ah......
(I immediately crap my pants)
Me: There, that's better.

---

(My friend says something really funny, and everyone around me starts laughing. I just sit there, motionless, as blood begins to pour from my eyes)

---

(My friend hides behind a bush and jumps up and screams at me.)

Me: *orgasms* "Whoa you scared the hell outta me"

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
my doctor: "hey, you're in great physical shape! and... is it just me, or are you taller?"

me, looking down shamefully: "yeah, I just can't stop doing heroin"

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Robot Made of Meat

A movie where the well-meaning leading man spends the whole film trying to save the heroine, but at the end it turns out that he ensured the timely delivery of a shipment of heroin.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

ghost emoji posted:

crisis tractor

false farm operation

vanisher

ghost emoji posted:

crisis tractor

canyoneer posted:

false farm operation

lol

vanisher

Underground hackers competing in a high risk game of zoo tycoon

vanisher

Perspiration forms on the brow of a man in a dark room, the monitors glow illuminating his features. His eyes dart around the screen as he lays out the fence for a new attraction. In his rush he doesn't review the creature screen and sets his new lions up in the wrong ecosystem. Realizing his mistake he quickly rips out the network cabling from his computer, severing the connection to any watching, and hits a key combination on the keyboard to purge his hard drive of evidence as he abandons the room.

alnilam

this but with dinopark tycoon

vanisher

Whoa, you can't make a t-rex cage without backup power unlocked!

"Maybe you can't"

Papa Was A Video Toaster

What are the stakes?

Loser has to eat dino dung for a week, winner gets to ride a dingo but the g is real small on the contract

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Gettin a tattoo that reads "Bob Seger is OK" in times new roman font.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Lotta good tattoos on the docket tonight. I dont' mind if other people use these, btw.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Getting this on my right gun (that's what I call my right arm). This one is for the true fans

Full-Bodied Flavor

going tomb robbing to get cryptocurrency

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Getting this on my right gun (that's what I call my right arm). This one is for the true fans

I feel like you should consider some sort of meme tattoo

memes are current, they're fresh, and they perfectly encapsulate your feels

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

like how about some sort of variation on loss.jpg, imagine the lulz from those in the know

alnilam

I wear my wedding ring at all times in hopes that someone cool will get the goatse ref :xd:

City of Glompton

maybe this has already been mentioned, but imagine a teacher in the future trying to teach students the correct emojis to use and having to explain why certain ones are impolite, and there's some emoji equivalent of their/they're/there to learn, etc.

all the kids are bored, and they are using a secret new way to communicate that only uses wordsand the adults don't get it

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

alnilam posted:

I wear my wedding ring at all times in hopes that someone cool will get the goatse ref :xd:

putting my hands on circular objects for every photo I'm in even if it's inconvenient or awkward

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Harold Fjord

City of Glompton posted:

all the kids are bored, and they are using a secret new way to communicate that only uses wordsand the adults don't get it

Sitting up out of my matrix pod, yelling test answers to my buddy across the room.

City of Glompton posted:

putting my hands on circular objects for every photo I'm in even if it's inconvenient or awkward

That's why you aren't an elected official any longer.

Dedication to the joke.

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

City of Glompton posted:

lol

wearing a lampshade

lol

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
building a blanket cave under my desk at work. There's nothing that says I can't. I checked, it's not there, people.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
they can't MAKE you work from home," I explain as I adjust my business toga.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
dispatches from the world's dumbest travel writer

Caribbean Cruises: Carnival, Royal, or Ghost Pirate?

The Sights and Smells of Garbage Island

The Birds of Walmart

Wild and Free: Camping Chernobyl

A Tasting Tour of Moonshine Country

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Posh English idiot, Nigel Tuffleigh, "I'm here in the jungles of eastern Borneo seeking a fearsome cryptid known only as "The Dick-Ripping Chimp." Chimpanzees are known for their tremendous strength, but could they separate a man from his wing-wang? I intend to find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funmanguy

What time is it?
A long faced horse walks into a bar.... wait, gently caress.

What's brown and shaped like a stick? Oh god damnit