Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
lmao the GOP is going to spike insurance premiums by 20% right before the election brilliant job guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

pathetic little tramp posted:

The fact Trump is vehemently denying there's a bubble means all his advisors around him are telling him "This is a fuckin bubble dude"

Anyway, time for my weekly doxxing of myself

https://twitter.com/ShonNotSean/status/968163823088783367

I'm pretty pissed that the person who shot this video is also a snitch :commissar:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

a video of a video

Sidda
Oct 14, 2012

Utz posted:

we need the glanton gang to come in and take care of the kids

I think with a little retooling Trump might be very amenable to this

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

this reminded me of a guy who said he saw a group of deer swimming across a deep river and whining about how his boat wasn't fast enough to catch up with them so he could grab them by the tail and pull up so their heads go under and they all drown

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

lmao the GOP is going to spike insurance premiums by 20% right before the election brilliant job guys

trump

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

yum yum yum

hard boiled eggs

yum yum yum

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/DMOberhaus/status/968171149480914944

Infinite TRUMP

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

pathetic little tramp posted:

The fact Trump is vehemently denying there's a bubble means all his advisors around him are telling him "This is a fuckin bubble dude"

Anyway, time for my weekly doxxing of myself

https://twitter.com/ShonNotSean/status/968163823088783367

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/skrongstyle/status/968036393854423040

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Just wondering where everyone itt is drawing their assumption that teachers are lefties? I work in and studied education and my understanding for the u.s. was that teachers are generally middle of the road or authoritarian.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

augias posted:

Just wondering where everyone itt is drawing their assumption that teachers are lefties? I work in and studied education and my understanding for the u.s. was that teachers are generally middle of the road or authoritarian.

Where do you live

My experience with 20/30something teachers is that they're by and large the NPR crowd

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Schnorkles posted:

loving democrats

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

augias posted:

lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

new season of portlandia looks surprisingly good

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

radical meme posted:

I do like the idea of a tax on guns. I say make it a tax of $5,000 on any semi-automatic weapon sold. Let's see how many get sold after that.

This is kind of how we control full-auto weapons. $200 tax on any sale or transfer plus ATF background check and registration. It's incredibly effective, full auto guns have been something like twice to commit crimes since the policy was enacted.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

alnilam posted:

this literally happened in pittsburgh and 3 cops got ambushed and killed bc a guy thought obama was coming to take his guns, but the blue lives matter crowd don't say a peep about the toxic right wing "pry it from my cold dead hands" rhetoric that fed into it

like all the "keep the government off my back" people who also worship police... just who do they think represents the government at an individual level? it's almost as if they're just fascists and their dislike of big government is completely disingenuous???

That dude is the nephew of a coworker of mine lol

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

one of my very favorite shots in the whole film lmao

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

They're proposing the government-subsidized arming and training of one of the biggest left leaning public sector unions with a strong female membership

People who they themselves are on record as believing to be commie marxists stealing our children away to vampire sex cults

Literally overheard being screamed at a GOP convention in Lansing in 2014: COMMON CORE IS MAKING OUR KIDS GAY

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Literally overheard being screamed at a GOP convention in Lansing in 2014: COMMON CORE IS MAKING OUR KIDS GAY

I sincerely don't understand why people were so upset about Common Core

I've looked at it and they're basically just codifying on paper how the smart kids thought through their math/science back when I was a kid and the pedagogy wasn't too great

augias
Apr 7, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

Where do you live

My experience with 20/30something teachers is that they're by and large the NPR crowd

So, middle of the road? Youre right about the generational thing i reckon, but wouldnt the median teacher age be 40s or 50s? Im in michigan to answer your question.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

but what about our frogs

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

lmao

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/968192083168317445

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

this is how i greet my parents

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Common core made me gay for Trump.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

:thunk:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/markberman/status/968192667464151046

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

That dude is the nephew of a coworker of mine lol

trump

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

I've looked at it and they're basically just codifying on paper how the smart kids thought through their math/science back when I was a kid and the pedagogy wasn't too great

they were mad at math problems posted on facebook that they didnt understand

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

didn't like

the whole department hang around outside

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

common core math owns and i wish i was taught it back in school

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/968193317526745088

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Epic High Five posted:

didn't like

yeah that's where they heard the gunfire

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

didn't like

e:

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
trump accidentally destroying cops and taking everyone's guns is so stupid that it's gonna happen now

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

what's the line?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Where can I get this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

i dont think it will hit mainstream (or maybe it did and i wasnt around) but 9/11 being caused by broward county is my favourite development

• Locked thread