Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cumshitter posted:

before i started this job i was helping out on a production with some actor friends, and got it half way through. so obvs im excited so i told some of the actors i was working with about it

one guy was like, "giving up ont he dream, huh?" this was after he showed up half an hour late in button fly jeans he had clearly grown out of over the past decade. he could not do up the top two buttons, so he just wore suspenders instead and did not bother trying to hide his unbuttoned pants under a shirt or anything.

he then told me a story about how one time he got $200 for a casting call and when he showed up they were like "lol sorry we got the name wrong and were thinking of someone else" and told him to go home, but paid him anyway

i know a lot of decent actors but a lot of them are really awful. also, if you ever happen to help out on a production in any way, always dress in business casual clothes. everyone will assume you are a producer or something and try to impress you. whenever i stopped at the theater to pick up/drop off props people began standing up straighter and poo poo like i was a general doing a barracks inspection or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Zyla posted:

its considered a synthesis of a latex and bondage fetish

is the venn diagram a twisted balloon animal

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

finally something that helps my autism

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Unperson_47 posted:

is the venn diagram a twisted balloon animal

poo poo, balloons is a whole other fetish

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

univbee posted:

Yeah, getting winged square in the shoulder is a pretty good way of making sure that arm will almost certainly never be useful again and probably incredibly painful basically forever.

irl getting shot in the rear end means you're prolly gonna hafta poop outta your side into a bag for the rest of your life

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

dinesh thinks hes martin luther king lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 minutes!

Acelerion posted:

In the same vein, I always felt they should do with war. Force people to deal with the consequences of their vote.

You can watch the wars live from twitter, let's paste it all over cnn.

reinstitute the draft

e: wait that wont work

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zyla posted:

poo poo, balloons is a whole other fetish

yeah, they make latex outfits that inflate, which is like the opposite of a vacbed

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
lmbo trump the draft dodger would have run into the FL school unarmed

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

the NFL collectively shrugged about ray rice crushing his wife's jaw until the video came out

lol that also put the players union in an awful position because then they had to defend him for double jeopardy or whatever.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

uggghhhhhhhhh come onnnnnnn I just wanted to gently caress the brown people to death what the gently caress is this poo poo

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

before i started this job i was helping out on a production with some actor friends, and got it half way through. so obvs im excited so i told some of the actors i was working with about it

one guy was like, "giving up ont he dream, huh?" this was after he showed up half an hour late in button fly jeans he had clearly grown out of over the past decade. he could not do up the top two buttons, so he just wore suspenders instead and did not bother trying to hide his unbuttoned pants under a shirt or anything.

he then told me a story about how one time he got $200 for a casting call and when he showed up they were like "lol sorry we got the name wrong and were thinking of someone else" and told him to go home, but paid him anyway

i know a lot of decent actors but a lot of them are really awful. also, if you ever happen to help out on a production in any way, always dress in business casual clothes. everyone will assume you are a producer or something and try to impress you. whenever i stopped at the theater to pick up/drop off props people began standing up straighter and poo poo like i was a general doing a barracks inspection or something

Memoirs of a cumshitter

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
canada has very smoothly discovered the solution to the world's problems

boat races

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRU_fmfGnMQ

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

ppl dont kinkshame ok

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
lmbo @ going to war with one of the biggest employers in your state to win points with people who were going to vote for your stupid rear end anyway

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

some ppl like to vac themselves
whatever
free country

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

irl getting shot in the rear end means you're prolly gonna hafta poop outta your side into a bag for the rest of your life

help kickstart 90-degree elbow toilet attachment for side-poopin'

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Guy Goodbody posted:

yeah, they make latex outfits that inflate, which is like the opposite of a vacbed

that's more my jam

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 minutes!

Turdfuzz posted:

some ppl like to vac themselves
whatever
free country

valve anti-cheat is garbage

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Acelerion posted:

In the same vein, I always felt they should do with war. Force people to deal with the consequences of their vote.

You can watch the wars live from twitter, let's paste it all over cnn.

Already been done.

Photos and video of the tet offensive were more or less what ended our run in the Vietnam war. When people were exposed to the brutality of the conflict in a way they couldn't ignore public opinion was instantly swayed against it.

We never really got that kind of reporting on the Iraq and Afghan wars because the media were trying so hard to be good patriots / politically neutral, Abu Ghraib was the tip of the iceberg for heinous poo poo we did in Iraq/Afghanistan but gently caress if the fourth estate bothered really trying to make people aware of it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

getting shot in the rear end in a top hat makes your shits bigger

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

you gotta stop doxxing me like this!!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Canada has got the kinda loving that can be so smooth, give me your maple, make it real, or else forget about NAFTA.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

kopasetic posted:

lmbo @ going to war with one of the biggest employers in your state to win points with people who were going to vote for your stupid rear end anyway

The Governor seems to also feel this way (this is his chief of staff)
https://twitter.com/ChrisRiley__/status/967503431236759552

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Nonsense posted:

Steve Scalises pelvis exploded into thousands of bone fragments

:patriot:

Nonsense posted:

when a .22 lr made contact

nato rounds will annihilate whatever receives them

i thought he got shot with a 7.62 :ussr:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

speaking of another fetish, some people enjoy loving that hole

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

The Governor seems to also feel this way (this is his chief of staff)
https://twitter.com/ChrisRiley__/status/967503431236759552

:bisonyes:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

That DICK! posted:

getting shot in the rear end in a top hat makes your shits bigger

:thunk:

that's it, i'm joining the nra

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*smooth criminal leans through doorway*

hello everyone

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

Canada has got the kinda loving that can be so smooth, give me your maple, make it real, or else forget about NAFTA.

man its's a cold one :(

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

now you're gonna rile up joementum again

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
You've got the kind of cucking that can be so smooth / give me your 'rup, make it real / or else forget aboot it!

*Guitar lick*

Edit: was beaten. I'll refrain from posting out of shame.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
The free market except boycotting guns and israel is illegal

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Unperson_47 posted:

like that moron who was at the vegas shooting who all of a sudden came out against guns despite a lifetime of progun just because he and his friends got shot at

for real though

like, what did he think guns did lmao

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

uggghhhhhhhhh come onnnnnnn I just wanted to gently caress the brown people to death what the gently caress is this poo poo

this sums up trump's entire staff rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

augias
Apr 7, 2009

• Locked thread