Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
I was really hoping willfather would end up correcting one of will's mispronunciations but I don't think it ended up happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
He also hears them as completely Normal pronunciations.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
That's hosed up

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

That's hosed up

It's his son, what would you he rother do?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Die Sexmonster! posted:

It's his son, what would you he rother do?

spare the roast spoil the child

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
This really feels like Popop Menaker could have been played by Bill Murray.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

big daddy menaker needs to be a regular guest just so he can be perplexed by matt and felix's tangents

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Will's grandpa definitely helped assassinate Trotsky.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

TomViolence posted:

big daddy menaker needs to be a regular guest just so he can be perplexed by matt and felix's tangents

The best is where Felix interrupted Menaker Prime with some random reference, which after a brief pause was followed by a very pleasant “that sounds good and I agree with everything you just said” before immediately resuming his story.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Tim Burns Effect posted:

black keys ftw

Is there a place where I can find links/screencaps of Dana Loesch's epic bacon tweets?

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

god drat that cold open was great

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

nick should dub all father menaker's lines with adam dad voice

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

Good lord did Felix just reference BigPeeler? What a weird loving world.

It's so loving strange that he knows SA forums deep tracks like Bigpeeler and "5 golden manbabies". Like 99.9% of the show's listeners can't possibly get those references, right?

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Weird Twitter is a hell of a drug.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

It's so loving strange that he knows SA forums deep tracks like Bigpeeler and "5 golden manbabies". Like 99.9% of the show's listeners can't possibly get those references, right?

I don’t think he’s doing it to make everyone laugh, he has the same brain poisoning you get from teen onset Onlineness.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

a huge chunk of left/weird twitter are or were goons

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

My favorite was still during their periscope of the State of the Union when he dropped a "I'm permabanned poster Russiastomper420" and got a good chuckle out of a few people.

I know Matt said he wasn't a goon but hasn't he dropped a few forums references in the past? Or maybe that was just him reading up on SA.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
It might've been Felix just rubbing off. Matt also mentioned 6ix9ine lol

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

OxySnake posted:

My favorite was still during their periscope of the State of the Union when he dropped a "I'm permabanned poster Russiastomper420" and got a good chuckle out of a few people.

They keep dropping ****stomper420 jokes, i think the last one was an episode or two ago.

Not complaining, but throw a bit of BWM jokes in there too.

GalacticAcid posted:

Will's grandpa definitely helped assassinate Trotsky.

A useful idiot.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
It's 58. niggerstomper58 was the user's name. https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2475

Also: https://twitter.com/CHAPOTRAPHOUSE/status/968584027346276352

PATTON OZWEIRD MORE TOMORROW YAY

Apoplexy fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Feb 27, 2018

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Did they photoshop him? Patton has a remarkably tiny head, and I’d never really noticed before

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Thaddius the Large posted:

Did they photoshop him? Patton has a remarkably tiny head, and I’d never really noticed before

he's an extremely dwarf like man

not like, medical dwarfism, but literally just a shaved D&D dwarf that got kicked out of the fort for being too big a turbonerd

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i regret to inform you that the hosts of chapo trap host suffer from a medical condition known as 'gorka-head'

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Cushbomb trim that beard dude, you're lookin like a fam

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Cushbomb trim that beard dude, you're lookin like a fam

that is by far the best he's ever looked in a photo

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Breadallelogram posted:

that is by far the best he's ever looked in a photo

Cleaning up his hair just accentuated how awful his beard is. It's always been just god awful but it worked with his disheveled toilet ghost of communism look

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

He was a lurker for a few years and it turns out that if you read this forum ten years ago the poo poo stays in your brain forever

I ripped a huge fart tonight and when my girlfriend yelled at me I almost said "nigga fart in he own mouth, a shameful nigga"

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Lol at people taking him at his word that he was a lurker. He just doesn’t want to admit to posting because then people would dig up his old posts. I mean I don’t blame him, I’d do the same thing but there’s no way someone like Felix would just read the forums. Now Matt, maybe, but Felix is a poster through and through.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Felix is just trying to hide the fact that he is Grover.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Pomplamoose posted:

Lol at people taking him at his word that he was a lurker. He just doesn’t want to admit to posting because then people would dig up his old posts. I mean I don’t blame him, I’d do the same thing but there’s no way someone like Felix would just read the forums. Now Matt, maybe, but Felix is a poster through and through.

He said he posted under his own name, so it's probably beidermaster69 or something

Also he's on the new Patreon episode of Struggle Session talking Leftist Gaming

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Analytic Engine posted:

He said he posted under his own name, so it's probably beidermaster69 or something

Me too, I’m Patreon founder Jack Pomplamoose

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Felix is Caro reborn

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

It’s weird that the heyday of LF was 10 years ago. It’s been a long time for those memes to bubble through the series of tubes.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Speaking of obscure references they've made on the show, today's game master anthony's birthday, who's ready for a HUGE party?!

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Pomplamoose posted:

Speaking of obscure references they've made on the show, today's game master anthony's birthday, who's ready for a HUGE party?!

it is beyond beautiful to me that the ready player one movie comes out the month that post turns ten.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pomplamoose posted:

omg its my birthday too! yaaay.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Patton Oswalt is the last guy I expected to go the shooting range for fun.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Henchman of Santa posted:

Patton Oswalt is the last guy I expected to go the shooting range for fun.

burbank gun club is a very real mingling spot for hollywood peeps.

e: guns are extremely fun to shoot.

incoherent fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Mar 1, 2018

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/byyourlogic/status/969038528356192263

Felix thinks task force 141 is real lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

That tweet is less "He thinks COD is real" and more "The Hercules is mostly nowadays a transport plane so you'll be mostly be the delivery boy for deployed COD-inspired weirdos".

Kunster fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Mar 1, 2018