Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the eternal battle of gas vs grass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

GobiasIndustries posted:

Hannity 100% has that painting hanging next to that stupid-rear end Forgotten Man painting w/ Obama stomping on the constitution doesn't he

he also has the obama sperm one but that ones more of an 'after hours' painting for sean

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Wasn't the NRA founded to teach gun safety and proper use before it became infested with idiot CHUDs and just started lobbying for more guns?

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Shageletic posted:

regarding the likely prospect of a 5-4 decision on Janus against public unions making non-union members pay fees

:getin:

you'd better believe he sperged about that for awhile. dunno about page 26 still haven't gotten to the dissent.

im the guy taking utility bills to the supreme court

100%

and sorry about u making urself read a long rear end footnote filled opinion on LOCKING THEM UP. but breyer's "linguistics" is good

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol and here's Justice Thomas's view on the case

quote:

In my view, no court has jurisdiction over this case.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

me, opening 3 eyes and hovering in lotus position: rear end

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zeal posted:

imagine the sputtering equivocations if someone publicly insulted trump and challenged him to a duel of honor

or his whimpering meekness when stuck alone with even one of londo's wives, to say nothing of all three at once

or his absolute cringing terror at being asked to pilot a shuttle through the anti-aircraft barrage of an ancient alien planetary base

londo for president 2020

more a fan of g'kar myself

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/cnni/status/968523389592899586

lmao

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shageletic posted:

what case

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Technically the same is true of TRUMP, who is incapable of feeling embarrassment.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Squizzle posted:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

no one was ashamed of the black man bombing brown people :hai:

BUT WHEN A WHITE GUY DOES IT AM I RIGHT FELLAS

JUST LIKE HOW WE CAN'T HAVE A MISS WHITE —

*is pulled away ranting*

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
this stupid thing makes me laugh every time i see it and Hannity has it hanging in his house lmao

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

NofrikinfuN posted:

Wasn't the NRA founded to teach gun safety and proper use before it became infested with idiot CHUDs and just started lobbying for more guns?

this was somewhere around civil rights iirc

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Jazerus posted:

gowron imo

extremely not jimmy buffet but the guy who sang the pina colada song but nobody knows who the gently caress that was so lets say jimmy buffet voice: IF YOU EXPERIENCE BIJNA COLADAS

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

thunk that rare trump

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

NofrikinfuN posted:

it was founded because during the civil war people went "holy poo poo we have no loving idea how to shoot" so some sharpshooters from around the world helped work on marksmanship manuals which were brought back to the union army

then it became a general marksmanship/hobbyist organization, but was still deeply tied to the union army (grant was an NRA president!)

then along came reagan

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

NofrikinfuN posted:

it was basically a marksmanship club until the 70s when a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics joined and turned it into a terrorist organization

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squizzle posted:

counterpoint: titties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

my favorite part is that it’s absolutely impossible to tell which specific scandal he’s referring to

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GobiasIndustries posted:

this stupid thing makes me laugh every time i see it and Hannity has it hanging in his house lmao

DUDE! You are STANDING on the CONSTITUTION!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

radical meme posted:

This ruling just basically emphasized that the 9th Circuit ruling didn't follow the statute and agreed with the Feds that only Congress can change the statute. This has been the law since forever.

The statute is hosed and contravenes Const'l protections and the Ninth's opinion was an attempt to reconcile previous SupCt holdings.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

punchymcpunch posted:

extremely not jimmy buffet but the guy who sang the pina colada song but nobody knows who the gently caress that was so lets say jimmy buffet voice: IF YOU EXPERIENCE BIJNA COLADAS

bijor for the bijorans

false emissary go home

embrace the love of the pah-wraith

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I don’t get why teddy and lbj(?) are laughing n clapping

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

my favorite part is that it’s absolutely impossible to tell which specific scandal he’s referring to

I bet it's the one where he drank a gay beer in his cop appeasement summit

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

DUDE! You are STANDING on the CONSTITUTION!

i read this quote as a scene from seinfeld

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Half of the country heard President ShitForBrains suggest that teachers should just strap some iron to their hips like actual Kindergarten gently caress Cop and that half of the country said "yes, this is a rational and acceptable answer" and then it turns out the other half of the country is positively loaded with people who think that they can and should try to meet that first half somewhere in the middle

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punchymcpunch posted:

it was russell somethin i think

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Shageletic posted:

regarding the likely prospect of a 5-4 decision on Janus against public unions making non-union members pay fees

:getin:

Yeah, if "required fees partially used to advocate policies you disagree with" is some sort of constitutional infringement, lol good luck with that can of worms

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Addamere posted:

what case

The one barring non-citizens (including permanent residents) from having access to regular bail hearings while being detained by the federal government if they are suspected to be criminals or terrrorists.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Shageletic posted:

what in the

quote:

Consolidation of questions for judicial review
Judicial review of all questions of law and fact, including interpretation and application of constitutional and statutory provisions, arising from any action taken or proceeding brought to remove an alien from the United States under this subchapter shall be available only in judicial review of a final order under this section. Except as otherwise provided in this section, no court shall have jurisdiction, by habeas corpus under section 2241 of title 28 or any other habeas corpus provision, by section 1361 or 1651 of such title, or by any other provision of law (statutory or nonstatutory), to review such an order or such questions of law or fact.

is that allowed? you can say no you can't look at this??

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this was his #1 goal in office and in his own mind his defining achievement

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

GobiasIndustries posted:

lmao theyre like "we wanted this guy here, this homeless guy, to be president"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

we wanted sean astin

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

Obama: Please clap.

*Clinton/Roosevelts clap*

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Happy 3 year anniversary to Sean Hannity saying this at CPAC:

"I can look out in the crowd -- I kind of have x-ray Fox vision -- and I can see some of you women, you don't even know it yet, but you're pregnant," Hannity said. "It's not your fault."

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shageletic posted:

The one barring non-citizens (including permanent residents) from having access to regular bail hearings while being detained by the federal government if they are suspected to be criminals or terrrorists.

thats hosed up

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

GobiasIndustries posted:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

my daily carry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zepAp5qQiDw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS