Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Have we talked about Trump announcing his plans for reelection already?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Guy Goodbody posted:

zoids are robot animals with guns

There have been multiple Zoids cartoons in the past, but for the past decade or so the only new Zoid stuff coming out has been large, expensive model kits for adult builders. But they just announced a new line of Zoids model kits, a new Zoids cartoon, a new Zoids comic book, and a new Zoids video game, all coming out this summer.

2018 is the year of Zoids!

oh poo poo i remember begging my parents for these things back in the 90's or something.

my parents said sure if you pay for it or something like that

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

MacheteZombie posted:

95% some of us nonchuds are stuck here against our will

Honestly I think the number is probably closer to 30%+ but the left in this state is so loving jaded and repressed that it might as well not exist anymore at all. Most of the politically decent people I know don't vote. They tune out politics altogether.

The Democratic Party has been rudderless and incompetent since we stepped away from unions on the national level and that is reflected strongly at the state level in Oklahoma

Admiral Ray posted:

oklahoma is both small and flat enough that you could walk to illustrious states like kansas, texas, or arkansas.

None of these states are better than Oklahoma

Austin does not make up for the rest of Texas

See Also: Eureka Springs WRT Arkansas

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

VectorSigma posted:

i like that oklahoma has the worst tornadoes in the world and they were all "let's have earthquakes too"

We all lust for the sweet release of death to deliver us from our home whether we know it or not.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

old: Zoids
bold: Noids

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Weeping Wound posted:

never embarrassed by Guantanamo, the rescue of the financiers, or never-ending drone death :decorum:

i love the guantanamo issue because like closing or keeping open guantanamo was never the actual problem

the problem was the concept of 'enemy combatants' and other francs-tireurs stylized bullshit relating to how the military categorized the people it was fighting

moving the guantanamo prisoners to us soil wouldn't have stopped the torturing, and probably would have made it worse

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
oklahoma has fantastic sunsets, but that has nothing to do with the state of oklahoma i don't think

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

There have been multiple Zoids cartoons in the past, but for the past decade or so the only new Zoid stuff coming out has been large, expensive model kits for adult builders. But they just announced a new line of Zoids model kits, a new Zoids cartoon, a new Zoids comic book, and a new Zoids video game, all coming out this summer.

adapt the black zoid saga as a netflix prestige series w frequent full frontal nudity/robots

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

if you haven't already everyone should spend some time viewing the rest of this artist's work.
http://jonmcnaughton.com/

Lum_ has issued a correction as of 18:23 on Feb 27, 2018

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/968529341008306176

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

This puts a serious crimp on the DACA stalling strategy, right?

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

the best zoid was tommy’s godzilla robot

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Guy Goodbody posted:

2018 is the year of the Noid!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

This puts a serious crimp on the DACA stalling strategy, right?

nothin to do with daca

, well, directly, at least

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Mirthless posted:

Honestly I think the number is probably closer to 30%+ but the left in this state is so loving jaded and repressed that it might as well not exist anymore at all. Most of the politically decent people I know don't vote. They tune out politics altogether.

The Democratic Party has been rudderless and incompetent since we stepped away from unions on the national level and that is reflected strongly at the state level in Oklahoma

None of these states are better than Oklahoma

See Also: Eureka Springs WRT Arkansas

Agreed, all around.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

hmm, cannon tortoise

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Instead of banning guns they should ban youtubes of somebody with a terrible loser voice talking for over 5 min

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the most thoughtful of robot gun tortles

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squizzle posted:

hmm, cannon tortoise

some kind of blasting turtle

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Kashuno posted:

not much to talk about. he's been prepetually campaigning for re-election since November 9th 2016.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

The state with the largest population of people who think "Timothy Mcveigh did nothing wrong" is Oklahoma.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i want to buy this in a 50x40" print please

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

tenderjerk posted:

oklahoma has fantastic sunsets, but that has nothing to do with the state of oklahoma i don't think

the one thing we really have going for us that i've never seen anywhere else is the crazy rear end storms we get in the spring, i didn't even know horizontal lightning was a thing before i came here

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

oklahoma is texas without the personality and also only white people

:whitewater:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Kashuno posted:

Have we talked about Trump

he's fat OP

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

BgRdMchne posted:

the best zoid was tommy’s godzilla robot

the dragon zord is so rad

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Kashuno posted:

no

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

someone post the obama-dancing-on-constitution-while-madison-plays-the-jug.gif

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Trump

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

does this mean they got some really good poo poo on Trump?

https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/968320978492280834

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mormonpartyboat posted:

nothin to do with daca

, well, directly, at least

I mean that one of the things people have been saying is that DACA ending doesn't mean Dreamers will be deported immediately because they can tie it up in court for months

If the Supreme Court is going "No you don't have the right to be heard in court" then...

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

i love the guantanamo issue because like closing or keeping open guantanamo was never the actual problem

the problem was the concept of 'enemy combatants' and other francs-tireurs stylized bullshit relating to how the military categorized the people it was fighting

moving the guantanamo prisoners to us soil wouldn't have stopped the torturing, and probably would have made it worse

we get to revisit this issue again in excruciating detail with this new Supreme Court ruling

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
Anyone got the sexy anime t'chala that was posted yesterday. I need a new phone background.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

The paperwork for this was filed i believe a couple hours after his inauguration. The 'news' is his campaign manager who has already been interviewed by Mueller :lol:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

GobiasIndustries posted:

this stupid thing makes me laugh every time i see it and Hannity has it hanging in his house lmao

I'm bill clinton and the Roosevelts applauding

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

tenderjerk posted:

im interested but wary of the price, can my gundams be mounted on these

also how color accurate are these things outta the box

I don't know if prices have been announced yet, but this new line is aimed at kids so it probably won't be too bad. It's hard to tell scale, but there's a wide variety of size so surely some of them will work as Gundam mounts

As for color accuracy, it looks pretty good. A thing to note is that this new line will come with the parts already loose in a bag, like legos. So you won't have to cut them off the sprue and sand away nubmarks like Gundam models

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Addamere posted:

some kind of blasting turtle

i shall name it blastoise and it is totally original

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

extremely excited for another wave of worthless plastic junk to clog up our houses

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mirthless posted:

Austin is at best the third best city in Texas. Houston and San Antonio are both much better cities. The only reason Austin got a reputation as being good outside of Texas us that Austin is the most racially segregated major city in the state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

I mean that one of the things people have been saying is that DACA ending doesn't mean Dreamers will be deported immediately because they can tie it up in court for months

If the Supreme Court is going "No you don't have the right to be heard in court" then...

then what

• Locked thread