System Message

Secondary database maintenance is underway. Some features will be briefly unavailable.
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/CNN/status/968574722526019584

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Nichael posted:

she's a bad character and should be written off. the "my brother kills dogs and my dad covers up sex crimes" gimmick isn't funny, and is just disturbing. mooch was a dumb stereotype, and spicey stole refrigerators. bring one of them back.

spicey was so bad at his job, it has to be spicey

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

oh christ NO THIS IS NOT TRUE

whatever facts dont matter nothing is real etc.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

B-Rock452 posted:

"In my pacifism I can't reject a friendship" is probably the most infuriating thing I have seen written in almost a day which is saying a lot considering the timeline we are living in

I love the idea that we should be friends with people who literally think my existence as someone with a Jewish dad is invalid.

it's just politics after all :downs:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Yeah you could get a reliable shotgun, but for your needs I highly recommend the Thunder Cougar Falcon Bird Gun

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

financially racist posted:

david cage is seriously one of the creepiest motherfuckers in gaming and that says a lot. also he is a loving garbage writer who only gets praise from dolts who don't know what good writing actually entails because they've never experienced a story through any medium other than video games.

every bit of this also applies to hideo kojima

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

it's great for shooting through your wall then your neighbor's wall then your neighbor's face!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lets not forget that the plot to make this guy the next president happened while some other guy was president

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

yeah a rifle that can penetrate through like 50 layers of dry wall when you miss your target...that sure is a good home defense option lmao

who cares about their neighbors anyway

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

lol not "real" threats, just "realistic" ones

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

the best way to defend your home is a tactical nuke

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Naerasa posted:

ok ive done some studies and i think i made a thinky face you can relate to better

*art criticishly* it speaks to me but im not sure i like what it has to say, also i feel like its missing something and im supposed to provide it myself but the artist could not be bothered to give impression of what that may be and relies instead on the crutch "modern art" to prop up a lack of substance

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

this is the arctic right now

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Nichael posted:

she has no funny gimmick though, that's the issue. the huckabee family secrets are just terrifying, not all that funny.

I’ll give you that but the cast is an embarrassment of riches as it is

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

shyduck posted:

a shotgun is probably better but gotta double-down to own the libs

I don't know if it's actually doubling down since I have seen people actually talk about how an AR let's them set up fields of fire towards threats coming towards their home from the drive way

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

in love with emma

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i love that the narrative has gone from "it didn't happen" to "it did but we were not involved" to "it did but it does not matter"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

to be fair the armalite rifle did serve the PIRA well

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/Bourdain/status/968391046190288896

lol spambo

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

seriously

this is blatantly false / this is advertising / this is lying in advertising

im mad about guns, but now in a different way

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Why not throw sticks of dynamite at home intruders??? :thunk:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
how do you overrate cheese lol

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

I love me some bernie sanders but lol he's fantastic evidence that familial style monarchies are really bad

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
goddamn take a loving xoloft trump thread

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

this is the arctic right now

someone should get an eyedropper with dishsoap and plop a drop

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

can't wait till trump is in court arguing that yeah he colluded with russia but obama didn't stop him so it's ok

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

2DCAT posted:

the only rational response is a nuclear first strike against potential home invaders

this is why we have to be ready to nuke arizona and/or nevada at a moment's notice

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

jBrereton posted:

need the thread to clear something up:

is there too much Cheese Austerity going on with this pizza or is it actually exactly enough to not overpower the (delicious) tomato sauce

yeah that is austere as gently caress

this is my preference

*burp*

i regret nothing

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

kaleedity posted:

I love me some bernie sanders but lol he's fantastic evidence that familial style monarchies are really bad

i cant believe bernie sanders has a daughter that works for the trump administration

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

david cage is seriously one of the creepiest motherfuckers in gaming and that says a lot. also he is a loving garbage writer who only gets praise from dolts who don't know what good writing actually entails because they've never experienced a story through any medium other than video games.

every bit of this also applies to hideo kojima

every one of his game has a lingering, unnecessary shower scene with the female lead. im p sure these scenes are the entire reason he makes the games which is why every other aspect is throwaway pulp nonsense

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/dubstep4dads/status/968555183268536320

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

can't wait till trump is in court arguing that yeah he colluded with russia but obama didn't stop him so it's ok

same but trump arguing it isn’t him in the piss (which is real)

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

2DCAT posted:

I know a guy (with severe ptsd from iraq) that tried to convince his wife to let him set up claymore like traps in the house because she didn't want to have a firearm. He then got very intensive treatment and medication and is fine now

Serf
May 5, 2011

the bitcoin of weed posted:

every one of his game has a lingering, unnecessary shower scene with the female lead. im p sure these scenes are the entire reason he makes the games which is why every other aspect is throwaway pulp nonsense

pulp nonsense is good tho

not praiseworthy, but good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

zeal posted:

not making a joke. civilization, settled societies, they're all a colossal mistake that has only occurred in the tiniest sliver of our species' overall history. we all deserve better: to live as our ancestors did for hundreds of thousands of years, hunting and gathering, picking magic mushrooms, leading lives instead of the waking nightmare of modernity

lol college freshman stoners always circle around to the mushrooms and not having a job

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

"we committed the crimes while obama was president so it's his fault really"

i swear this isn't even the first time i've heard this argument lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Timid turtle

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

new kind of cat posted:

goddamn take a loving xoloft trump thread

trump is the only drug i need

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I don't own a gun and never plan to and even I know a shotgun is better for that

• Locked thread