Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

suffix posted:

have you tried
.mods {
  display: inline;
}

ban for forum hax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

suffix posted:

have you tried
.mods {
  display: inline;
}

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
the cat thread is the unappreciated sentinel standing vigil between us and oblivion

the trans thread is just a normal forum's thread to have and there is no actual controversy

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
lowtax when are you going to do more eps of the podcast

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

George posted:

the cat thread is the unappreciated sentinel standing vigil between us and oblivion

the trans thread is just a normal forum's thread to have and there is no actual controversy

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
lol welp

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

twitter is pretty dumb

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

that man has already become stupid, i don't see why he still needs the internet

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

obstipator posted:

imo its really dumb that theres a safe space thread for trans in this forum and a thread for cats in this forum. i didnt make the twitter thing tho. sorry u got banned lowtax but u can always make another acct
nah, being banned from Twitter has made me realize how bad Twitter is and how much better these forums are actually

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
it would've been trivially easy for that guy to have sent a screenshot of his report result notification if that were true

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it would've been trivially easy for that guy to have sent a screenshot of his report result notification if that were true

true but I find it far more humorous to believe somebody was so mad that I made fun of Apple that he reported me

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

that message seems relatively milquetoast to eat a twitter ban over but i haven't kept up

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
there's not much to know beyond the twitter ceo following a buncha nazis and the other management clearly being of a similar mind

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Lowtax posted:

true but I find it far more humorous to believe somebody was so mad that I made fun of Apple that he reported me

I think it's the guy who is mad about being probated for saying "Mac fag" in the apple thread.

Lowtax, do you feel a 6 hour probation was sufficient for a guy who was throwing around so many slurs itt? The guy spent multiple pages attacking queer yosposters unprovoked.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
lmao. for sure it's that guy. goddamn that's loving pathetic

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Lowtax posted:

lol welp

that’s incredibly pathetic which makes him a perfect candidate for Twitter

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

~Coxy posted:

lowtax when are you going to do more eps of the podcast

also this

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i bet it was cremnob actually

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

cis autodrag posted:

I think it's the guy who is mad about being probated for saying "Mac fag" in the apple thread.

Lowtax, do you feel a 6 hour probation was sufficient for a guy who was throwing around so many slurs itt? The guy spent multiple pages attacking queer yosposters unprovoked.

Link me up to this dude

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

roboshit posted:

also this

Nobody listened to our podcast and so we stopped doing it and nobody really complained so it was the right choice it seems

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Lowtax posted:

Nobody listened to our podcast and so we stopped doing it and nobody really complained so it was the right choice it seems

it was good imo

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Lowtax posted:

Link me up to this dude

Here's one guy :
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3850238&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post481630413

Here's the other
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3850238&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post481636594

And in case it's not clear, "tranny" is basically the trans equivalent of the n word. These guys are mad that trans people post and are shouting slurs in a thread for making fun of a guy who's mad at you in twitter

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Lowtax posted:

I think you should do gaming garbage videos again. Just make sure you have a strong partner because they work better when you have someone to play off of.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

cis autodrag posted:

I think you should do gaming garbage videos again. Just make sure you have a strong partner because they work better when you have someone to play off of.

seconding this. i guess they weren't wildly popular and youtube made them basically impossible to monetize, but i did enjoy them

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

infernal machines posted:

seconding this. i guess they weren't wildly popular and youtube made them basically impossible to monetize, but i did enjoy them

Also the fact that I've been physically unable to sit in a chair due to my loving spine has not helped much.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Lowtax posted:

Also the fact that I've been physically unable to sit in a chair due to my loving spine has not helped much.

:(
Having to lay down, or can you stand up?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Lowtax posted:

Why don't you have a goon bed posting rig?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Lowtax posted:

oh word. yeah, that's a bit of a blocker

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Lowtax posted:

spine is a strange name for a man

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

NEED MORE MILK posted:

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the problem i have is with narcissistic people and safe spaces. they are very unhealthy and history shows they are insanely awful and lead to literal evil.

safe space people and sjw’s are terrible bc they stagnant discussion by making everything against their sensibilities illegal to talk about

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

NEED MORE MILK posted:

What is man,a miserable spinal of secrets

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

obstipator posted:

the problem i have is with narcissistic people and safe spaces. they are very unhealthy and history shows they are insanely awful and lead to literal evil.

safe space people and sjw’s are terrible bc they stagnant discussion by making everything against their sensibilities illegal to talk about

You are aware that when you seriously use the term "SJWs," I, and many others, immediately dismiss whatever the gently caress you're saying because you have proven yourself to be retarded

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i think i'm okay with making literal slurs "illegal" in a discussion forum

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

erm... actually thieves should be summarily executed

obstipator posted:

the problem i have is with narcissistic people and safe spaces

i'm gonna take a stab here and guess that you're part of a demographic for whom the entire world is a safe space

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the guy in twitter emails sounds like a pussy bitch that is crying from being banned or probated but is too wimpy to reveal who he is or say what exactly he’s whining about. sorry that psycho people on this site take out their anger on you lowtax. it must be annoying af

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

social mores? more like thot police! am i rite?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

erm... actually thieves should be summarily executed

Stymie posted:

i think i'm okay with making literal slurs "illegal" in a discussion forum

whaaaayaaagonaaaa dooaboutttittt, 'rrrrrrrrrresme???

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

obstipator posted:

the problem i have is with narcissistic people

self hate is no good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

obstipator posted:

the guy in twitter emails sounds like a pussy bitch that is crying from being banned or probated but is too wimpy to reveal who he is or say what exactly he’s whining about. sorry that psycho people on this site take out their anger on you lowtax. it must be annoying af

you never posted your gifts from yosmas

• Locked thread