Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Wasn't this the statement that Trump supposedly dictated to her?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Trudeau is a super doofus and crap politician for sure but he doesn't hold a candle to Trump when it comes to idiocy.

ya don't say

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Gringostar posted:

kimmel became good after his kid was diagnosed with a serious heart issue and talking to other families that were gong through similar things without the millions he makes made him realize how hosed the system is

when was that

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

fits my needs posted:

why do stupid people in this thread “miss” Sean spicer

spicer was funny at times and really easy and fun to hate

shuckabee is just cold unending tepidity and contempt. her briefings absolutely aren't worth watching and I don't know why some people still bother to tune in

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Gringostar posted:

kimmel became good after his kid was diagnosed with a serious heart issue and talking to other families that were gong through similar things without the millions he makes made him realize how hosed the system is

basically short of revolution the only shot marginalized people have of getting decent change is for horrific things to happen to celebrities and their children and families

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He was in a relation with Sarah Silverman for years

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

Sean wanted the press to like him, while Sarah holds them in utter contempt.
Also, sexism.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

euphronius posted:

that is unarguably executive privilege I think

Eh, they might argue it doesn't apply because the meeting was during the campaign, even if the letter was after 1/20

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

fits my needs posted:

huckabee is just a cold muddy trudge

spicer was a hot blast of refreshing piss right in the face that makes you want to purse your lips and give the stream a smooch

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

my beautiful boy

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/boztank/status/968577962223136768

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Not gonna lie, I was surprised and impressed with the WV public's response to the teacher strike. Not a single angry chud in sight.

good news, the new york times has tracked down and interviewed several west virginians who think the striking teachers should all be imprisoned

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Spicer gave SNL their only good bit in the last 20 years

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

The Muppets On PCP posted:

http://www.defenseone.com/business/2017/08/russian-air-force-one-boeing-trump-747/139872/?oref=d-topstory

“We’re still working toward a deal to provide two 747-8s to the Air Force — this deal is focused on providing a great value for the Air Force and the best price for the taxpayer,” Boeing spokeswoman Caroline Hutcheson said in a statement.

The 747s that will be transformed for Presidential transport were originally ordered in 2013 by Transaero, which was Russia’s second-largest airline until it went bankrupt in 2015. Boeing built two of the four jets in the order, but the airline never took ownership of them.

reality is a parody

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

lol

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Sean wanted the press to like him

astonishing if true

maybe he was going for a stockholm syndrome angle

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

does this prove trump is a good businessman or what?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

it's the same reason we miss rancid penis and bannon and mooch over kelly and miller and shuckabee

if we're going to get fascism at least give us clown fascism, not boring rear end in a top hat fascism

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

Eh, they might argue it doesn't apply because the meeting was during the campaign, even if the letter was after 1/20

well it's a vague made up concept so who knows

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

spicer and the mooch were better than huckabee because they were terrible at their job and huckabee is good at it

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

good news, the new york times has tracked down and interviewed several west virginians who think the striking teachers should all be imprisoned

well traditionally in w.va. they bomb striking workers

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

euphronius posted:

He was in a relation with Sarah Silverman for years

and ben affleck

https://youtu.be/TwIyLHsk2h4

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

SKULL.GIF posted:

spicer was funny at times and really easy and fun to hate

shuckabee is just cold unending tepidity and contempt. her briefings absolutely aren't worth watching and I don't know why some people still bother to tune in

Spicer had like 5% of a soul left that would tie him in knots sometimes over some of the more absurd things he had to say and reporters could bat that around and make him upset sometimes and it'd make for some enjoyable exchanges where you could imagine maybe some of this pain is making it's way back into the admin as Sean tries to work out with Trump and Co exactly how he's supposed to argue against crowd size photos and poo poo like that.

Huckabee is a bored and unfeeling failed-pedant who isn't even engaged or smart enough to take two further steps into her own trolly statements and just quits instead. And you get the sense that she just strolls back into the WH and says "yeah, all good" to no one in particular and goes back to braiding weird doll hair or something.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

rump buttman posted:

does this prove trump is a good businessman or what?

the wise businessman pay 150% as much as his rival for the same goods :hai:

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/gggreenwald/status/968517938830602247

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Annual Prophet posted:

astonishing if true

maybe he was going for a stockholm syndrome angle

To paraphrase Orwell, Spicer was a stupid goofball trying to do well by his very dim lights. Huckabee is actively, knowingly malevolent.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

indistinguishable

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Solarin posted:

reality is a parody

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

spicer also tried to hide in the bushes to avoid questions but then agreed to answer questions as long as they didnt film him

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/968641683066900481

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

this account isnt very funny

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

spicer and the mooch were better than huckabee because they were terrible at their job and huckabee is good at it

I wish The Mooch had a much longer tenure.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's the same reason we miss rancid penis and bannon and mooch over kelly and miller and shuckabee

if we're going to get fascism at least give us clown fascism, not boring rear end in a top hat fascism

your already a clown

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I love how all the reporting on the WV teachers strike starts out with GOVERNOR GAVE THEM A RAISE BUT TEACHERS SAY IT ISNT ENOUGH totally ignoring what a bullshit token less than CoL 'raise' it was. Nor do they mention that health care fund has had cuts increasing the cost of healthcare for the teachers for the past 3 years, for which the 'raise' would barely even match over 4 years. Oh and WV ranks 48th in teacher pay in the nation

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

shyduck posted:

Spicer gave SNL their only good bit in the last 20 years

the gathering of the juggalos infomercial parodies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

its not like making fun of greenwald is hard but they try far too hard

• Locked thread