Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

cspam orgy: pure Cheeto dust, rubber Nixon masks, 72” tv dedicated to trump tweets, beefeaters gin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

triple sulk posted:

jeb is a piece of poo poo like the other republicans so honestly even posting him semi ironically sorta celebrates the fact and it's hosed up

we laugh at trump but he's prez so we gotta

friend

embrace the low energy guac man

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

the piss tape is real

Duh.

Like seriously, I still don't get how anyone didn't immediately believe that the piss tape is real.

It's so ridiculously stupid and petty that you just know it's not some fake piece of information.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

triple sulk posted:

jeb is a piece of poo poo like the other republicans so honestly even posting him semi ironically sorta celebrates the fact and it's hosed up

the funny part for me of jeb! is a third disastrous bush presidency where we nuke iraq just to be sure would be more stable than donny

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Al! posted:

the rich have decided that global warming is unsolvable and theyve decided to smash and grab while keeping u and i as busy as possible just trying 2 survive it seems

but i suppose their coke orgies must be pretty fun

The weird part is, don't they care about their kids? Isn't that why they're so against the inheritance tax?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

that's a spicy one

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

triple sulk posted:

It's okay to post him because he's so completely powerless now and always will be

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

triple sulk posted:

You'll speak of Jeb! with the degree of respect that he deserves!!!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The piss tape is real but ALSO the piss tape is actually real.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://i.imgur.com/oqncz6C.gifv

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
the reason the nouveau riche love cocaine btw is it's an outward expression of surplus income. frowning on microdoses of amphetamine salts for an orgy as you shovel cocaine up your nose is something the actual elite don't need to do

they still do a ton of blow though

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

who invited Kissinger? dude is crop dusting everyone

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

and he’s got a baby dick

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Jeb! Repetition posted:

The weird part is, don't they care about their kids? Isn't that why they're so against the inheritance tax?

its more like when you lose a round of pinball, imagine your score was cut in half when they put it on the leaderboard

even if you're never gonna come back and check if your score is still there...pretty infuriating, right?

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

oh poo poo, Riley showed up with Melina. I can’t believe this dude. just stealing FLOTUS

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

rump buttman posted:

and he’s got a baby dick

yeah it’s pretty horrifying that he brought that

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

u misspelld piss

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

The piss tape is real but ALSO the piss tape is actually real.

it is literally and figuratively real and full of piss

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

TotalHell posted:

yeah it’s pretty horrifying that he brought that

"pardon me, the bris was a bit behind schedule"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://i.imgur.com/yRXBaRA.gifv

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

trump sighed louder than usual as he drew his katana

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

Riley’s just deep dick’n her right there on the dance floor. this guy is out of control!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

u misspelld piss

i did, forgive me. its a habit i picked up from my wife who refuses to say "piss tape"

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

pee tape is a false prophet. piss tape is the true king of kongs

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

he’s sniffing lines off Melina. wtf Riley, you are crazy

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

quote:

Authorities in Luzerne County have charged 48-year-old Leahman Glenn Robert Potter with burglary, criminal trespass and theft by unlawful taking for allegedly swiping a pot of meatballs from a man's garage on Monday.

Police say the victim reported his meatballs missing and told officers at around 2:30 p.m. Monday that he saw Potter standing in front of his house with red sauce on his face and clothes. The pot was found on the street.

must have been some drat fine balls

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

kopasetic posted:

i did, forgive me. its a habit i picked up from my wife who refuses to say "piss tape"

i dont mind, but this ape aint happy! this ape is gettin real pissed

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/968685036877819904

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
just got into watching Atlanta. if you haven't seen it, highly highly recommended.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
glad that adam is using his new found fame to

*squints*

hire more women war criminals

https://twitter.com/historyinflicks/status/968686878764486657

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

Riley, stop scooting your rear end across the floor.

I’m getting too old for this poo poo

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

Lol I almost forgot about this perfect gem

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/npfandos/status/968671172979249159

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Joementum posted:

glad that adam is using his new found fame to

*squints*

hire more women war criminals

https://twitter.com/historyinflicks/status/968686878764486657

nice :vince: fam

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

jeb! is fun to make fun of because hes a mess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

kopasetic posted:

just got into watching Atlanta. if you haven't seen it, highly highly recommended.

ya it's real good and cspam should watch it

• Locked thread