Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

T SHARP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
im starting to freak out here wondering if I’m ever going to land in Kevin’s Corner. any goons further along want to help a guy out? please use spoilers

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/earwolf/status/966175824142655489

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
It’s out!
R U Talkin’ R.E.M Re: ME?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Same iTunes feed as U2

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
It's Christmas in February :unsmith:

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
If anyone was wondering how long it takes them to get to the first sub-podcast: three and a half minutes.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Escobarbarian posted:

If anyone was wondering how long it takes them to get to the first sub-podcast: three and a half minutes.

note: this also counts the intro ad

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
This week's James Bonding goes off and on the rails more than any other I have seen. Kevin T. Porter did a great job.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I actively hate REM, so this should be fun.

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

GobiasIndustries posted:

It's Christmas in February :unsmith:

This is maybe the best day of my life

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Interview with Scott Re: R U Talkin' R.E.M. Re: ME?
https://www.stereogum.com/1981761/talkin-to-scott-aukerman-re-u-talkin-r-e-m-re-me/franchises/interview/
Good to know the boys are keeping expectations low as usual

quote:

As for other people coming up, we definitely have a wish-list of people but nothing’s for sure yet. For the first U2 show, we had no idea that U2 would ever want to be on it. We kind of joked about it in the early episodes. But at this point there’s an expectation that, yes, R.E.M. are not only gonna be on it, but they will re-form and play on the show. And that’s all we really need: We need a good three days of their time where they re-form, they play in one of our backyards — we have a backyard barbecue that they play at — and that’s really all we want from them, and that’s why we’re doing the show.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
There's a bit too much Hamilton talk but otherwise it was a pretty great ep. C+

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
UTU2TM being a subpodcast cracked me up

cams
Mar 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/Stitcher/status/966386568075161600

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
I just got my free trial for this (code HOLLYWOOD) and lol at them just telling them to "shut the gently caress up" for the first 5 minutes.

edit: the return of I DON'T THINK SO!

UP AND ADAM fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Feb 22, 2018

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
HH PRO: Also the return of 'comedy is a zero-sum game'.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
extremely good premium HH today, can't believe how hard they owned Aukerman

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Seaniqua posted:

Scotty doesn't know

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

JethroMcB posted:

Scotty doesn't know

What did you say BOY!?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

What did you say BOY!?

I said it's time for Office Hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYt1KozWXCY

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

Seaniqua posted:

It sounds....Chinese?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

This is a fantastic!

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Scharpling HH episodes are the best. I love when Chef Kevin comes in with a camera and he just says "Don't take my picture, boy."

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
What was the REM HH episode? Is it in the newest one with Tom

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
It's the newest pro version.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Hey they're finally following through on the paywall threat...but for real this time? I guess this means archives of HH, I4H and whatever other stragglers there are will finally get taken off the main site.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
And I'm SURE they'll also be making them ad-free, right?

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Official RSS feeds are coming any day now, I'm sure.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

feedmyleg posted:

And I'm SURE they'll also be making them ad-free, right?

I have Stitcher Premium and Who Charted, i4h and CBB have been noticeably ad free. You used to be able to choose if you wanted ads or not, but they changed their app's interface recently, do I don't know anymore.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
squarespace.com/secret/clemdog/maze/labrynth/minotaur/riddle/secret/hint/clemdog/sean/squarespace.com/evenbetterone/minenottheirs/tryhackingthissquarespace/youwonthaveawholelotofluck/becauseifreakingdidacodeonit/clemdog/hint/minotaur

offer code: clemdogminotaur

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
meenotaur

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

The HH Boys making fun of the Lucas Brothers on last weeks episode was and is very good.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Huh
https://twitter.com/Kulap/status/968571682200965121

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

drat, that's something

Who Charted was never a show I listened to regularly, but over the years I've listened to a good amount of episodes. It was a pretty good podcast (and might still be with Kremer and friend?) overall, and had some great eps (like everything to do with Armen Weitzman).

Feels like it came from a much different Earwolf, and now Earwolf is very far from what it used to be all those years ago.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

GobiasIndustries posted:

squarespace.com/secret/clemdog/maze/labrynth/minotaur/riddle/secret/hint/clemdog/sean/squarespace.com/evenbetterone/minenottheirs/tryhackingthissquarespace/youwonthaveawholelotofluck/becauseifreakingdidacodeonit/clemdog/hint/minotaur

offer code: clemdogminotaur

xDaChEeKyMaNx

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

I’m not sure on Who Charted continuing after Kulap. Howard is hilarious, but he needs a calming influence... or just someone who’s not insane... to counteract his idiosyncrasies. His Hey Gang solo podcast are just ramblings. He’s needs a Kulap or someone with a Alison Rosen vibe as a cohost.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

piratepilates posted:

Feels like it came from a much different Earwolf, and now Earwolf is very far from what it used to be all those years ago.

I've only really followed Earwolf shows consistently for the past 4-5 years now and even in that span of time it feels like its overall tone, I guess, as a network and the shows on it has changed a whole lot.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

JethroMcB posted:

xDaChEeKyMaNx

I’m loving Sean’s new character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
IMHO Kulap has always been replaceable - I think the show has been as good, if not better with the other random co-hosts that have filled in for Kulap. Kulap seems like a very nice person that works very hard at her job, she's just not a particularly funny person. She does a good straight man / co-host job.

I honestly think that Engineer Brett could probably fill in as a co-host and do a really good job. I hope that Kulap is actually finally pregnant since it seems like they've been trying pretty hard for a very long time now.