Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

believe me

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

holy moly this is a good trump tweet

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

new kind of cat posted:

lol he really hates jeff

it's so awesome. iirc the elf was the first senator to endorse him, then trump decided he hated sessions once he got the AG job because like the one horrible thing sessions refused to do was investigate hillary. then the alabama senate race happened and trump blamed sessions for that too because he took the AG job which trump strongly encouraged him to take :laffo:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
a "goblet" of piss, or a "flagon" of piss?

help @websters

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

GobiasIndustries posted:

it's so awesome. iirc the elf was the first senator to endorse him, then trump decided he hated sessions once he got the AG job because like the one horrible thing sessions refused to do was investigate hillary. then the alabama senate race happened and trump blamed sessions for that too because he took the AG job which trump strongly encouraged him to take :laffo:

TRUMP

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
only in america a mega chain called Dicks that sells various phallicly shaped items and products commonly associated with genuine sport but also male insecurity and overcompensation would be a part of the national discourse, the flashpoint in the literally deadly issue plaguing our nation

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Sessions v Trump is a real fight for the ages huh

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Pick posted:

I don’t get the threads obsession with the poss tape since it wouldn’t change anything

It's not that it will change anything, it's that a fetish tape of a sitting president on live TV will be as amazing as the moon landing.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
thank

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Twitter is some dumb poo poo garbage

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

zegermans posted:

Trump is such a little bitch when it comes to confrontation, he thinks he can just neg Sessions out of a job with twitter

dude has spent 40 years of his life getting into a position to through black people in jail, he ain't goin no where.

I think what he's doing is basically floating these premises every once in a while via Twitter, and if the media starts eating it up he might be able to use the opportunity to fire Sessions. He probably knows that he can't just do it randomly out of the blue without it looking like an attempt to get rid of Mueller.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Bread Liar
truuuuuuuuuumppppppppp

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
t
r
u
m
p

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

These tools are common and popular because they allow courts and PDs to discriminate using illegal metrics like someone having a neighbor who is a felon, but not like white crime felonies if you know what I mean. Also if your dad went to jail and poo poo like that

They're absolutely irredeemable tools of the police state and white supremacy so of course bad Dems are pushing them

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
trump404: huge volume & spectrum of issues

give squizz back ik

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trump dumb

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
holy poo poo Florida
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/968860631288963072

Akilles
Dec 29, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

a "goblet" of piss, or a "flagon" of piss?

help @websters

It's the vessel with a pestle that holds the brew that is true.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
how much you wanna bet that a big chunk of tromps vitriol toward the jeff session is that hes way shorter than he is

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

don't forget jeff also panic recused himself from the russia investigation which paved the way for roddy rosenpiper to open the mueller investigation LMAO

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Serf posted:

the lady in the last crusade was hot, but when you find out she's a nazi you have a choice to make
reminder that indiana jones tried to save her multiple times before she died solely due to her own sustained greed

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
every time trump learns about how the DOJ works he hates it and thinks Sessions is lying to him

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
i remember when we had mods who would give out sixers for talking poo poo about Piss Tape

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Why do I get the feeling this violates at least one fire code?

gregday
May 23, 2003

the shape of water was p good

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

too many lmaos today

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

new kind of cat posted:

don't forget jeff also panic recused himself from the russia investigation which paved the way for roddy rosenpiper to open the mueller investigation LMAO

Comey literally would have cleared Trump

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

rear end cobra posted:

i remember when we had mods who would give out sixers for talking poo poo about Piss Tape

the poo poo tape is also real

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Hey can the goon in here whose wife is a teacher let us know if she's got a spare 132 hours around to earn an extra $500?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

MAYO FETISH posted:

only in america a mega chain called Dicks that sells various phallicly shaped items and products commonly associated with genuine sport but also male insecurity and overcompensation would be a part of the national discourse, the flashpoint in the literally deadly issue plaguing our nation

i'm like 95% certain that the only reason donald trump missed the opportunity to have a solid gold toilet named America for his tweeting station is that his handlers managed to keep him unaware of the offer

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
that tweet is going to show up in six months in an explosive NYT story about how Kelly was trying to knock the phone out of his hand when he was trying to fire Sessions again

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

special agent sphere? :orb:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/CatoInstitute/status/968011024497602560

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Lawman 0 posted:

Comey literally would have cleared Trump

self owns are the greatest owns, and trump is really good at self owning

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
$500 bonus for basically taking on an entire second career combined with having to teach students is like spitting right in teacher's faces. And it guarantees that the only ones who will actually want to do this are precisely the types that we really really don't want carrying guns around kids all day every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Is President Goodbranes livetweeting fox and friends again

• Locked thread